Anyone testing between Apr. 10 and 13?

Hey ladies im due to test soon...AF due tuesday 13th for me...ive had a few symtoms, lower backache, sore throat lasted one day, runny nose lasted one day, pins and needles in feet, sharp uncomfortable pins and needles lower belly, and eyes feel stuffy...i must mention i did ovulate on april fools, so whats the betting my body is playing a fricken belated fools joke on me :haha:

Lol I hope not!! Congrats Lucina!!

I'm still in limbo, af not here, little bit browny/beige discharge, some cramps and my boobs OUCH never had them like this before but I think its just one of those things. At least they're bigger and my new summery tops look better lol

Hows you fluterby?

testing and got a what seriously looks like a BFN to my blurry and bleary AM eyes. So... I think I may be out. AF is due April 12 so we'll see what happens. Good luck to all of you ladies!

Hi everyone, I thought I'd drop in as I'm a newbie to the site, but not to TTC, we've been trying for #5 for about 20 months on and off.
I'm on day 9/10 dpo, I did a HPT this morning and got a BFN, just hoping that it's a bit early as I think I got implantation pains (twingy, pully, crampy pains) at 6/7 dpo so if I am PG its very very early days. Also my (.)(.) have been fuller and ache at night and I've been peeing for England which is probably down to the excessive thirst lol.

Going to try and wait until AF is actually late now, she is due on Tuesday so will probably test on Thursday/Friday is she doesn't turn up.

welcome! That's an awesome plan and it does sound very very promising!

@Lucina...congrats gilr!!!

@ticktock no AF and no sign of her but BFN on test this morn. *sigh* idk I just wish something would happen so I can move on past this waiting

@Mommy2Kian good luck girly hope there is a BFP in the near future for ya

thankyou hun i got a very light 2nd line on a test this morning now im worried that when i test tomo it wont be there!!!

:dust:

AF due today for me, temps have dropped significantly and have serious cramps this morning. No point testing, fx for next month. Good luck everyone xxx

Still no AF and no sign of her. I didn't want to temp but maybe I should

My temps dropped a few days ago, it was really depressing and I felt like crying. AF due tomorrow, so I guess I'll be back to square one, which makes me want to give up. Woke up this morning with the usual telltale AF cramps, so I put on a pad just in case she comes a day early...I hate wrecking my undies. I can't use tampons, cause I have a heavy flow and they always leak.

Reading a post on another thread about severe cramping and clotting...makes me think that last year I may have miscarried without knowing it. I kept showing my husband, they were like the size of quarters and I was in a lot of crampy pain...hmmm makes me wonder anyway.

Is it possible to still be pregnant even if your temps are normal? Or lower? I might temp too, even though I'm freezing right now...ugh I should just stop pretending like its gonna happen for me this month :(

Jaymee I don't know anything about temps. It sounds like too much work for me. I wish you lots of luck tho.

If I don't get AF in the next day or two I will test with the FRER that I have instead of the little paper dip sticks I got on ebay

Af has arrived, earlier than thought so maybe my lp isn't as long as I thought so will be keeping an eye on it. Will see you all in the 2ww next month!

Good luck to everyone whos still in the game this month xx

Af has arrived, earlier than thought so maybe my lp isn't as long as I thought so will be keeping an eye on it. Will see you all in the 2ww next month!

Good luck to everyone whos still in the game this month xx

Sorry it was a no-go this month sweetheart...here's babydust for next month!

I have those little paper dipstick pg tests...those are as good as a real HPT right?

Hmm I am now DPO 17 and still no AF, day 33 of cycle. I am very regular at 29/30 days so basically 3/4 days late.
I now constantly have sore BBS, especially the right side between under arm and the side of BBS, it hurts to touch there. I've dismissed the rest of my "symptoms" as fanciful but cannot ignore the BBS one as that is real and unusual.

I have tested 3 days in a row now and a very clear :bfn: every time. What is happening? Anyone else still here with me??

congrats mommy2kian !! thats great!! i decided to wait till AF to test and not do it tomorrow when i would be 10DPO.... the 2WW is killing me LOL

Congratulation Mommy2Kian - That's great news! What is your timeline?

June Sprite I'm still here with you. I'm a very regular 28 days. No AF and no sign of her. I too had lots of symptoms this cycle but chalked them up as in my head and my bb's are getting super sore and that is unusual for me. I tested on Sat. with an IC and got a BFN. I thought I was out but I'm starting to think I'm not after reading on her lots of woman had trouble with them

@Mommy2Kian....YAY congrats to you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->