Anyone testing between Apr. 10 and 13?

Fluterby - AF got me -! Total surprise ! It had me convinced - Would you believe an hour after my AF arrived my BBS calmed down - Now I will remember that for next time.
I have a lovely glass of wine in hand now to console myself as I've been so good!! Grrrrr! Fluterby you are still in there -Good luck, and to all of us next month perhaps xxxx dust and stuff xx

Fluterby - AF got me -! Total surprise ! It had me convinced - Would you believe an hour after my AF arrived my BBS calmed down - Now I will remember that for next time.
I have a lovely glass of wine in hand now to console myself as I've been so good!! Grrrrr! Fluterby you are still in there -Good luck, and to all of us next month perhaps xxxx dust and stuff xx

Ya I think AF is coming for me in the next few hours or so (it's 12:33pm here)...ughhhhhhh I tried to run, but she caught me (probably). :growlmad:

Dang sorry she got you June Sprite. AF is still a no show. I will test in the morning. I'm really nervous cause my poor dh is soo excited and is so sure that I'm pg. I hate to disappoint him

New to the the forums and I just tested today and got a BFP. I have been a lurker on this board but thougth I would share as my hubby is away and will not be home till late tonight and I needed to tell:flower::blush:

Congrats Mcque! I am testing tomorrow. I am hoping and praying for a BFP!!!

New to the the forums and I just tested today and got a BFP. I have been a lurker on this board but thougth I would share as my hubby is away and will not be home till late tonight and I needed to tell:flower::blush:

Congrats!

Congrats Mcque always nice to hear of another bfp.

Hows you JaymeeBee? you should start another of these threads for next cycle! I'm trying to feel very optimistic about May!

Any news fluterby?

Hello ladies, I am new to this site but this topic is very relevant to me! I tested positive last night at 10dpo and again this morning so hang on in there ladies....good luck to u all xx

Since I started this thread I guess I'll do what I said I was gonna do and test again today...but i hate seeing those BFN! However I did say if AF did not show on the 12th as scheduled I would test on the 13th...So we'll see what the results are for today...my luck AF will show just after or before I test LMAO.

Well I tested at 4:30 am and got a BFN :cry:

This worries me since I still have super sore bb's and no sign of AF and sore bb's is not something I ever get anyway. So if AF does not show at all this week I guess I will make a dr. appt to see about getting flow started.

Just for a little back ground info on me I had a tubal reversal 3/6. I had a normal period right on time 8 days after my tr so missing this one is perplexing to me. I'm always on time but maybe my body is jacked up

Congrats on the BFP

and good luck to the other testers!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back