Anyone testing between Apr. 10 and 13?

Hi again, I've been trying not to symptom spot as going from my other 2 pregnancies, nothing has been consistent. My first I got all the usual morning sickness but that was at 9 weeks, I got very bad implantation cramps at 3/4 weeks (if I remember rightly), but no spotting. My second all I got was tingly nipples!!
This time I have had 2 days of very light bleed (brown/dark pink colour) This was last Fri/Sat, no cramps, nothing else. Perhaps breasts have been a bit tender but that's it. Still no AF and if I'm honest don't know if this is how I normally feel, bodywise prior to my AF. It's so hard to just remember back to your last period isn't it?

AF due on the 11th for me. Been ttc for almost a year now. Scared to death to test each time now so probably won't test until 12th/13th if AF doesn't show. Can't take the stress and the upset anymore. I've had to ban OH from commenting on the size of my boobs etc so we don't get our hopes up too much. Should get progesterone test results on Friday so we'll see if I actually ovulated or not.

Well I tested this morning and it was a BFN. I'm due for AF Sat. or Sun. I've had lots of symptoms but today not so much

GL gals

well I've had such sore boobs and smallish cramps so let my OH convince me to test and of course BFN so feel bit crappy. I know its totally unreasonable, am only about 11dpo so could be too early. Wish I hadn't let him talk me into it!!!

This is my first proper cycle ttc so haven't been taking my evening primrose oil from ovulation onwards and wondering if thats why my boobs are so much more painful than normal as beforehand I was taking EPO all the time. I do suffer from pms achey boobs but these pains are quite sharp almost and are all the way round not just on the side. Ouch. So maybe the EPO was helpong them not be too bad?

Oh fluterby I'm not due til Monday I think as have a 15-16 day LP so we're waiting longer, hope you get ur bfp, GL to everyone!

Hows everyone else? xxxxx

still waiting waiting waiting. My boobs are not happy. I've decided to call their issue "flashlight boob" because they are so shiny.

Hey ladies! How goes the wait? I think I'm out this month, been having bad menstral type symptoms since yesterday. Gonna take ONE MORE early test this morning and if it is negative...I'm gonna assume the outlook won't be too good for Monday. I have a couple tests coming in the mail for Monday, but probably won't need them now :(

I caved I tested... Dumb idea. Dollar store and a very very faint line. We're talking probably an evap. We'll try again Sat.

I tested again this morning and nodda...bfn for me. I don't know what I have to POAS and can't just wait to see if AF is gonna show. *sigh*

klandagi you so should test again!!!

lol I will I will on Saturday. Don't worry I bought 6 dollar store tests and have 5 left. I will use them all in good time LOL!

Think I'm out, had cramps last night and this morning. Temp came down this morning too so I'm pretty sure its not happening.
Hoping to get progesterone test result today which might mean the GP actually starts to take things seriously if its not right. My temps seem to show I ovulate late (if I ovulate at all!) and only have a short luteal phase so maybe thats why nothing's happening.
Good luck everyone!

well am still cramping and now having (tmi) browny discharge like I get before Af but I'm about 4 days early, even if I ovulated earlier, cos I have a cbfm I can go by my peak I'm still 2 days early so bit hacked off humph

I never start af early grrrrr and my luteal phase would only be 12 days when its normally at least 14 so prob gonna have 2 days of brown blood spotting until af arrives.

Hope everyone else is having a better day than me and special good luck to Klandagi!!!!!!

aww ticktock sorry to hear that but maybe it is implantation you never know

I think I'm out. I tested again this morning and got a BFN. Af is due tomorrow :wacko:

didn't test today. Wanted to comment that I definitely have AF like cramps though and AF is due the 12th. I know it can be a sign of pregnancy and my panty liner has definitely been taking a direct hit from creamy white CM (panty liner = useless at this point) to be sure, even though it doesn't itch or smell) I tested for vaginal infection and definitely don't have one. Will POAS first thing in the morning though as promised. if neg then I will wait until the 12th, if AF doesn't show then I'll test again. Simple as that :) Keeping hopes high for everyone.

I'm out, AF arrived early. FX for everyone else, see you next month!!
xxx

I tested last night and got a BFP! Fingers crossed for the rest of you ladies :hugs:

I tested last night and got a BFP! Fingers crossed for the rest of you ladies :hugs:

Congratulations on your BFP. Can u share any symptoms you may have from 9 dpo

Sure, no probs. I had a little bit of implantation bleeding and my breasts were pretty swollen although no worse than they get with PMT. My OH also informs me I have been a bit forgetful but I didnt even notice :haha:

Hey ladies im due to test soon...AF due tuesday 13th for me...ive had a few symtoms, lower backache, sore throat lasted one day, runny nose lasted one day, pins and needles in feet, sharp uncomfortable pins and needles lower belly, and eyes feel stuffy...i must mention i did ovulate on april fools, so whats the betting my body is playing a fricken belated fools joke on me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->