Anyone testing May 17th or 18th?

tjmacl

Reaction score
I'm looking for testing buddies as I am extremely anxious about this particular tww because this is my first month using OPKs and I believe that DH and I bd'd at all the right times.... so lmk ladies!

hi,

im firstly gonna test around 14/15 may if bfn i to will be test 17th/18th to rule it out before af
next cycle will be when use opks if i dont get postive this cycle

I'm going to be testing around the 18th/20th! The next two weeks are going to go by so slow!

My AF is due around the 17th but I'll probably test around the 14th if I can even wait that long haha.
Eep I really hope this is your cycle! X

I'm testing around 5/14 or 15!! If AF doesn't show up before then...ugh, I hate the TWW! I'm 6dpo today and don't feel anything that would signal pregnancy:/

I'm waiting for AF this cycle (or I'll try anyway) which should come may 16th. Time is going very slow. I want the 2ww to be over but I'm also petrified of getting AF again ;.;

Hi!!
My period is due 16th-18th, as my period can be 27-29 days at most

I know I'll start testing before 16th tho, I'm a poas a hollic lol!
I have 90 internet cheapie a just begging to be peed on hehehe!!!

Fingers crossed for us all ladies!!
Babydust!!

Xx

Hi
I'm going to test on 18th (3 days before af due)
Xx

are you ladies experiencing any symptoms yet?

Hey izzy im 5dpo

No symptoms as yet really, was crampy on 4dpo and this morning, but that's it really...
I hate the first week of the tww! Once I get to 8dpo I'm happier as I can symptom spot and poas until my hearts content hehe!

Have you any symptoms?

FF recommends I test on the 19th, but hopefully I can wait that long! I'm 7 dpo and only symptoms I have are dull cramps, increased appetite and gassy (so embarrassing!).

I was a little crampy around 4-5dpo, but haven't felt much the past couple of days...no other symptoms to spot :/ Why is peeing on a stick so addicting, lol!?

Eeeee it's so exciting!!
Just can't wait to start testing!
I've got 90 internet cheapies! Lol! (Addict hahaha)
30 each of three different brands of ic,
I don't just POaS I'll pee on three at a time! Hahaha! To try and prevent my crazy line eye (I swear it's a talent lol) at least of I pee on three different brands at a time it'll hopefully cure my line eye, OR see three beautiful BFPs! Hehe!

5dpo at the most today if I ovulated on sat...
I plan to start testing like a crazy at 8dpo,

How many dpo are you all and when do you plan to start testing so we can all be crazies together and get those bfps!!

AF is due on the 18th, so I'll be testing then. I don't test any earlier because we've been TTC for a year now and I just assume that AF will arrive on schedule as it always does.

thanks ladies for all the responses!
IzzyNC as far as symptoms go;
I'm currently on dpo 4 however, I have had strange sneezing fits and tummy-aches all day... I think that's much too early for symptoms though - I'm probably just psyching myself out!

FF recommends to test on the 17th, but af will probably be due anytime between may 12-15. i'm 10dpo today - :bfn:

starting to think i'm out. :( this is our first cycle of serious ttc too.

Yesterday (cd 7) I suffered all day from dizziness and hot flashes. This morning (cd 8) woke up at 4 am drenched in sweat, light nausea that feels more like motion sickness, and twinges in right pelvic region.

Any one else with similar symptoms?

I'm 8dpo and I've been having period like cramps all morning!! I've also had a few twinges near my left ovary, the one I'm almost sure I ovulated from because I had crazy cramps on the day of O...I had cramping like this when I was pregnant with my girls, but not until like 12/13dpo - here's hoping that this is a good sign for us!! FX!!!:happydance:

Good luck everyone! I'll test the 18th at the earliest unless I have symptoms. For some reason, I find seeing the negative test result much more sad than just af arriving, so I'll try and hold out. 1dpo. I hope to see bfp's on here!

I'm not going to test early....who's with me?:) I'm the same way - I'd rather see AF arrive its ugly head than a BFN. BFNs are the WORST!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->