Anyone testing May 17th or 18th?

I'm definitely waiting until 05/14 when AF is due. Part of me feels like it would be way too easy to get pregnant cycle #1 off BCP, but we'll see! If I get a BFN, I'll test again on 05/19 or wait until AF shows up.

I just ovulated today and fully expect to start testing 8dpo so May 17th. I have a bunch of internet cheapies lol. This is my first cycle ttc and Im excited! My first child was a surprise. Baby dust to everyone!!!

laughingduck - That's so exciting! FX'd for you! I'm 9 dpo, but waiting six more days so that it's the most accurate.

How's everyone feeling so far? Last night I got home from work at 11pm, went pee, then had to get out of bed 30 mins later to go again! It could be simply because I'm drinking more water now, but still!!! Temp. dipped this morning, but still above coverline. I was trying to change the tires on my car but had to take breaks because I kept getting too hot and dizzy. No dull cramps today so far.

Does anyone make notes of their cervix position? Yesterday mine was low, but today it's really high and I can barely reach it. CM has dried up, hopefully that's not a bad sign :(

Thanks Laura! That is great you are waiting until af is due. I am far too impatient and obsessive for that!! What does BCP stand for?

I tried to test cervical positioning a couple times but never really got what I was looking for. I have pretty clear ovulation signs though (ewcm, cramping, and can't stop thinking about dtd, where the rest of my cycle I could take it or leave it lol). I temp too so I will see tomorrow if I was right about ovulating today. I took an OPK that was positive (I think) yesterday too, though I don't usually use them so that's all new to me.

Thanks Laura! That is great you are waiting until af is due. I am far too impatient and obsessive for that!! What does BCP stand for?

I tried to test cervical positioning a couple times but never really got what I was looking for. I have pretty clear ovulation signs though (ewcm, cramping, and can't stop thinking about dtd, where the rest of my cycle I could take it or leave it lol). I temp too so I will see tomorrow if I was right about ovulating today. I took an OPK that was positive (I think) yesterday too, though I don't usually use them so that's all new to me.

BCP = birth control pill

I only started checking my cervix position this cycle, so I don't have a clue what it means. Just looking for a pattern I guess. I didn't get any ewcm, only watery. It was actually my FF app that detected ovulation. If af shows up, next cycle I'm going to take some evening primrose oil to help out with the ewcm.

AF isn't due for me til May 21st however I might cave in and try testing on May 17/18. I would really like to wait until the :witch: is due but it is so hard LOL. With all my other pregnancies I got my :bfp: on 9/10 dpo and I'm confident I ovulated on May 6th this month so I could probably still get a positive if I tested on May 17/18 if we do indeed have a sticky bean!

AF isn't due for me til May 21st however I might cave in and try testing on May 17/18. I would really like to wait until the :witch: is due but it is so hard LOL. With all my other pregnancies I got my :bfp: on 9/10 dpo and I'm confident I ovulated on May 6th this month so I could probably still get a positive if I tested on May 17/18 if we do indeed have a sticky bean!

Yes Ive heard 9-10 dpo is pretry common to get a bfp, kudos for trying to hold off (I could never do it!). My first I didnt test until my period was a week or two late because I was totally not expecting to get pregnant! This time I am looking forward to finding out sooner :)

Hi guys!
I'll be testing around this time. No idea when my last period was cos I wasn't expecting to have to remember it! Lol
this is unplanned but me and oh haven't been intimate lately due to his work so I stopped taking the pill while we werent having sex and sods law we had sex! :/ we only did it once and it was just a week after my period so I thought I'd be okay. I mean what are the chances really?
yep I'm that stupid! Lol

Anyway been symptom spotting not that they are hard to spot. Last 4 days I've been crying over everything. Yesterday I cried because when I was getting fitted at the opticians my glasses didn't fit at first and because my dog jumped up for attention lol!
had brown discharge this morning and my left breast is more sensitive.
already done 2 rests just cos symptoms are so strong but botH bfn of course.
god I'm freaking out! I'm so scared

I ll be testing 21st when AF is due, very nervous trying to be bright and breezy and not over think but 1DPO and I am already wishing for day 8 or 9 lol. Noooooo idea if this was a good BD month but I really hope so ☺️Baby dust to all

Hi guys!
I'll be testing around this time. No idea when my last period was cos I wasn't expecting to have to remember it! Lol
this is unplanned but me and oh haven't been intimate lately due to his work so I stopped taking the pill while we werent having sex and sods law we had sex! :/ we only did it once and it was just a week after my period so I thought I'd be okay. I mean what are the chances really?
yep I'm that stupid! Lol

Anyway been symptom spotting not that they are hard to spot. Last 4 days I've been crying over everything. Yesterday I cried because when I was getting fitted at the opticians my glasses didn't fit at first and because my dog jumped up for attention lol!

How long are your cycles? A week after your period starts should still be ok, unless you have super short cycles! If you are spotting this morning it may be your period about to start. Fingers crossed for no bfp (not too often I say that on here lol).

Hi guys!
yep I'm that stupid! Lol

How long are your cycles? A week after your period starts should still be ok, unless you have super short cycles! If you are spotting this morning it may be your period about to start. Fingers crossed for no bfp (not too often I say that on here lol).

I have normal length cycles, I thought it could be my period coming, if it is I would start today or tomorrow, I never really tend to spot unless its at night and I start in the morning, ha thank you! feel weird being told that here! lol
OH doesn't even know I'm panicking about this he just thinks I've been raging at him due to him working so much! bless him lol

BCP = birth control pill

I only started checking my cervix position this cycle, so I don't have a clue what it means. Just looking for a pattern I guess. I didn't get any ewcm, only watery. It was actually my FF app that detected ovulation. If af shows up, next cycle I'm going to take some evening primrose oil to help out with the ewcm.

What does the evening primrose oil do? I am due around 16/5 but also first cycle off BCP so who knows!

I think I'm out, ladies....I'm SO frustrated right now - I'm only 9dpo (I'm sure because I'm temping), and I'm spotting now. That makes my luteal phase only EIGHT days. That's not ok!! I've never had this problem before. Before, I had solid 14 day luteal phases. Always. I can't help but think the Mirena screwed me up - I wish I had never gotten that stupid thing in the first place. Grrrrr....I'm so mad!! Now who knows how long it will take my body to get back to normal. :growlmad: Good luck to the rest of you this cycle...

I think I'm out, ladies....I'm SO frustrated right now - I'm only 9dpo (I'm sure because I'm temping), and I'm spotting now. That makes my luteal phase only EIGHT days. That's not ok!! I've never had this problem before. Before, I had solid 14 day luteal phases. Always. I can't help but think the Mirena screwed me up - I wish I had never gotten that stupid thing in the first place. Grrrrr....I'm so mad!! Now who knows how long it will take my body to get back to normal. :growlmad: Good luck to the rest of you this cycle...

Any way this could be implantation spotting?

Any way this could be implantation spotting?

^this.

Hoping your not out the game just yet :hugs:

just went to the loo and when I wiped there was pink CM :/
wiped again and its still brown, getting very slight cramps.
honestly don't know what to think, I'm so scared I just want to talk to my OH about this but hes going through so much atm with work I don't want to add to his stress when it could be nothing :(

just went to the loo and when I wiped there was pink CM :/
wiped again and its still brown, getting very slight cramps.
honestly don't know what to think, I'm so scared I just want to talk to my OH about this but hes going through so much atm with work I don't want to add to his stress when it could be nothing :(

My first pregnancy I cramped a lot, like I was sure af was coming, but it never did! I had some brownish spotting at 7 weeks too, too late to be implantation bleeding but some women do spot in early pregnancy. Of course, I have also spotted on an off the day before I get my af. Fingers crossed it is a sign of pregnancy and not that though! It is stressful, I tend not to talk with hubby about this stuff too, that is what I have you ladies for :) :hugs:

BCP = birth control pill

What does the evening primrose oil do? I am due around 16/5 but also first cycle off BCP so who knows!

I haven't heard of it used for ewcm but that does not surprise me at all. I recommend evening primrose oil to any of my girlfriends who complain about pms, irregular cycles etc. It helps regulate our hormones. I used to have totally irregular cycles for years and years and it made me completely regular within one cycle of using it. I am no longer on it as my first pregnancy seemed to make me a bit more regular so I don't see the need.

I wish it was IB, but no, AF is is full force. And my temp was down today. It was still above coverline but way down from what it's been this past week. I'm out...boooo....on to the next cycle! I'm hoping my body gets back to normal and the mirena hasn't totally screwed me up:wacko:

I wish it was IB, but no, AF is is full force. And my temp was down today. It was still above coverline but way down from what it's been this past week. I'm out...boooo....on to the next cycle! I'm hoping my body gets back to normal and the mirena hasn't totally screwed me up:wacko:

Im sorry to hear you are out this cycle. Ive never heard of Mirena. I hope things get back to normal for you soon. Ive heard vitamin b6 can help lengthen your lutealphase though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->