Anyone testing May 17th or 18th?

got in a car accident today, someone drove into back of me at 60mph.
no idea if i should mention i might be pregnant to doctors as obvs no idea yet, i am suffering serious pains tight now though, feels like im in labour :(
hurts so much :(

Scared on, sorry to hear about your accident. Always scary.

I am on DPO 10 and timed bd very well with ovulation this month. I am supposed to get AF on friday and really trying to hold off testing until at least friday. These weeks go by so slowly.

I am worried bc I have no obvious symptoms - a little bit of cramping and maybe a little emotional but that's it. Really need the bfp this month!!!

Scaredcon - So sorry to hear about your accident! If they put you on heavy pain medication, it doesn't hurt to tell them your actively ttc and may be pregnant!

Today I'm 11 dpo and bbt went down but still above cover line :( So scared that af will be showing up in 3 days. Two days ago I had some cramps that felt like af was coming but when I went to the bathroom I had the tiniest amount of brown in my cm when I wiped. IB or af just playing games with me? So tempted to test now but don't want to get discouraged if it's a bfn.

I wish it was IB, but no, AF is is full force. And my temp was down today. It was still above coverline but way down from what it's been this past week. I'm out...boooo....on to the next cycle! I'm hoping my body gets back to normal and the mirena hasn't totally screwed me up:wacko:

Im sorry to hear you are out this cycle. Ive never heard of Mirena. I hope things get back to normal for you soon. Ive heard vitamin b6 can help lengthen your lutealphase though.

Thank you!! I actually am starting B6 today! I'm hoping this helps, or just in time the problem corrects itself!

Scaredcon sorry to hear about the accident. I also would mention that you are ttc, it can't hurt anyway.

Laura a temp dip can also be implantation, I got that my first pregnancy. Not that I want to get your hopes up, but it ain't over until the evil witch appears!

I am 2 dpo, the next 6 days better go by quick so I can start poas!! lol

Scaredcon im sorry! :(

I'm 7dpo, testing 14th 10dpo forever away!!
Symptoms so far
Mild cramping since 5dpo, fatigue 6dpo, bouts of nausea, other then that..
History.. we bd 2 days before and day of O.. but no ewcm? Anyone else?? I'm also nursing my 14 month old and believe my lp has been 10 days I've been taking vit.b so maybe it'll help .. fC and good luck to all!!!

Scaredcon, I hope you feel better soon! Definitely tell the doctor you're ttc, and keep us updated on how you're doing!

thank you guys!
I'm not even TTC, just had a slip up this month and having so many signs so just waiting with you guys :(
the pain made me tell my OH I could be pregnant and hes not happy, hes looking after me best he can but doesn't want me to keep it as its all my fault and not his if that makes sense, basically i stopped taking the pill cos we werent DTD so was giving myself a rest and i didnt tell him and we ended up DTD and yeah, basically I'm a massive idiot :(
he knows I won't do it though, so hes kinda just got to get used to the idea, do feel bad for him though :/

I've had more brown spotting today and my boobs are absolutely killing me
getting way too many signs! going to feel silly if im wrong and its just my body messing with me

Scaredcon im sorry your in that situation :( Have you tested? How many dpo are you? Sorry if you already said

thank you guys!
I'm not even TTC, just had a slip up this month and having so many signs so just waiting with you guys :(
the pain made me tell my OH I could be pregnant and hes not happy, hes looking after me best he can but doesn't want me to keep it as its all my fault and not his if that makes sense, basically i stopped taking the pill cos we werent DTD so was giving myself a rest and i didnt tell him and we ended up DTD and yeah, basically I'm a massive idiot :(
he knows I won't do it though, so hes kinda just got to get used to the idea, do feel bad for him though :/

I've had more brown spotting today and my boobs are absolutely killing me
getting way too many signs! going to feel silly if im wrong and its just my body messing with me

Sorry to hear your OH is not on board. Do you have other children with him or would this be your first?

hes still here with me, he told me today if I kept it he wouldn't be here so I told him to get out of my house if he feels that way as I'm not going to carry on being around him if I could be knowing theres a chance hes just going to walk out on me, I'd rather he'd do it now, he then straight away said he was sorry and that hes just scared.

I don't know my DPO, I think I am due on on the 18th, but I haven't been keeping track of periods so thats a guess, I have lost count of the amount of times I've cried today now lol, but there was a little bit of red blood when i wiped today and a bit more just now, so theres a chance I will come on in the morning.
I am also cramping, If I do come on I'm going to be seriously confused to what has caused me to be so emotional, have pink CM and brown spotting and painful boobs though.
all i can put it down to is either the car crash and stress from it doing something or I've been stressing about the possibility of it happening so much I've like placebo effected my body?

no other kids with him, I have 2 from a previous abusive relationship, their dad isn't involved anymore, been with my OH for a year and they love him, he has no kids and does want them with me but not until we have our own house.

no other kids with him, I have 2 from a previous abusive relationship, their dad isn't involved anymore, been with my OH for a year and they love him, he has no kids and does want them with me but not until we have our own house.

That seems strange to me that he wants kids with you but would leave you if you were pregnant! I hope it was just nerves and that is very sorry about saying that! How have you been? Has the cramping stopped?

How has everyone else been doing? Any symptoms? Only a few more days until we start testing! I swear I saw brownish tinge cm yesterday and had a temperature dip today. I know 5/6 days is a little early for implantation but I have to wonder! Hope everyone is doing well! :dust:

I hope things are less stressful at your house, scaredcon. Are you doing ok since the accident?

I'm 8/9 dpo. I've been tired and lots of headaches, but that could be anything. Although, when I got my bfp, I had absolutely no symptoms. My only hope is that my boobs seem a bit bigger and that doesn't happen every time before AF. But it's early still...

Sounds promising, laughingduck! Isn't 6 in the normal range?

thank guys, hes admitted he said it because hes scared and he didn't mean it, I have stopped cramping only getting very slight ones, been spotting on and off since the accident, pretty much daily this last week i have had small drops of blood once or twice a day then it will turn brown, just had some blood again now and don't know if its my period coming cos i'm due on tomorrow or just more spotted.
did a test this morning and its negative, feeling veyr trolled by my body right now lol

is anyone testing yet?
hows it going?

I tested today and got a bfn but Im only 8dpo so Im not surprised! Almost thought I saw a faint faint line but tried a second test and saw nothing so will test again tomorrow!

What did the docs say about the bleeding? They should gove you a blood test for HCG. Im glad your oh said he was sorry and things are ok now.

"trolled" is such the perfect word.

I'm glad he apologized. I've found guys say some crazy things out of fear. Even my dh, who usually measures his words carefully and is a rock...it's the times where helpless fear is involved that all bets are off.

Good luck, and I hope you get some guidance from your dr.

Laughingduck - keep us updated! I'm excited about your faint line!

Hey guys
I took a frer this afternoon, hadn't held my pee, it had only been about 30 mins since I last went...

What do you think? I need your eyes

https://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp188/vinakanailavo/42C835B4-5848-4194-A1DB-2413AA258728-661-0000005F7C503EEB.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->