Anyone testing on the 30th?

I've got really oily hair!! That's also a period symptom tho surely??

Here you go ladies........

Read more: https://www.livestrong.com/article/168968-oily-hair-during-pregnancy/#ixzz2J2jJqcD4

Pregnancy can change the texture and condition of your skin and hair. It can turn curly hair straight, and vice versa, as well as cause dry hair to become drier and oily hair to turn oilier. It can cause acne and break-outs in women who once had clear skin or lead to clearer skin in acne-prone women. While oily hair might be an unwelcome pregnancy side effect, you can take steps to control the oil and improve your pregnancy look.

Significance

Hormonal fluctuations during pregnancy and higher levels of sex hormones called androgens can enlarge your skin’s sebaceous glands and cause them to increase their production of an oily substance known as sebum. The Babycenter Medical Advisory board states that this over-production of sebum can lead to oily skin and hair.

Read more: https://www.livestrong.com/article/168968-oily-hair-during-pregnancy/#ixzz2J2jJqcD4

the oily hair thing? not sure..ive never heard that..ive heard like above, the changes in skin and hair..but oily could be anything.. hope its a good sign though for your sake!!

no big changes here with me today.. just eating everything in sight.. had a few beers tonight..didnt feel like having anymore..this is way unnormal for me.. (even though i shouldnt be drinking anyway.. a few wont hurt) and i just ate, and man.. not feeling right..prob just nerves..im testing tomorrow morning.. it will only be 10dpo for me and 4 days before missed period.. so..we'll see..
wishing you ladies the best of luck, i know its been hard for us all, but in my opinion..least we have hour significant others and eachother..
hoping to see see a brighter line for Miss Oasis too! :)
hang in there ladies.. a few more days for those of us on the same schedule..stay busy, stay positive!!!!

Wow Oasis I can def see the line from the latest photo! Take a digi in a few days!

All the symptoms by everyone here sounds promising! Keep updating us ladies and counting the days till everyone tests!

Well, I'm 10dpo today and caved in to test with an IC... Bfn :( I still don't have much symptoms except feeling bloated, some random ache in bbs near armpit area and mild cramping that only started this morning. My temps keep on increasing however there's no dip yet that suggests implantation, so I suppose it didn't happen? I know it's not too late yet but cant help feeling gutted already.

Any experienced charters on here who can take a look at my chart? Does no implantation dip at this point mean I'm out? Here.s my link:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/405b09

Thank you ladies!

Wow Oasis I can def see the line from the latest photo! Take a digi in a few days!

All the symptoms by everyone here sounds promising! Keep updating us ladies and counting the days till everyone tests!

Well, I'm 10dpo today and caved in to test with an IC... Bfn :( I still don't have much symptoms except feeling bloated, some random ache in bbs near armpit area and mild cramping that only started this morning. My temps keep on increasing however there's no dip yet that suggests implantation, so I suppose it didn't happen? I know it's not too late yet but cant help feeling gutted already.

Any experienced charters on here who can take a look at my chart? Does no implantation dip at this point mean I'm out? Here.s my link:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/405b09

Thank you ladies!

Not everyone gets the implantation dip, so I wouldn't worry! The fact that the temps are rising I think it is looking good! :)

Here you go ladies........

Pregnancy can change the texture and condition of your skin and hair. It can turn curly hair straight, and vice versa, as well as cause dry hair to become drier and oily hair to turn oilier. It can cause acne and break-outs in women who once had clear skin or lead to clearer skin in acne-prone women. While oily hair might be an unwelcome pregnancy side effect, you can take steps to control the oil and improve your pregnancy look.

Significance

Hormonal fluctuations during pregnancy and higher levels of sex hormones called androgens can enlarge your skin’s sebaceous glands and cause them to increase their production of an oily substance known as sebum. The Babycenter Medical Advisory board states that this over-production of sebum can lead to oily skin and hair.

I totally have oily hair today! Might have more to do with not washing it though, then pregnancy!

I think we have a few people testing tomorrow (Saturday)... can't wait to wake up to :bfp: :bfp: !!!

Just thought you ladies might want to see the progression since this mornings test, was much darker tonight, I think I might let myself believe it now:) xxxxxx

Yay Oasis!!!!! So happy for you - I know it will be a while before you'll allow your hopes to get up, but it looks good so far xx

Morning girls - another day closer! 10 DPO here and my cervix is back high again. Only checking it once a day now to save my sanity ;)
No other symptoms though today....but time will tell come Wednesday!
I really want to hold of testing until Thursday morning as then AF will be a whole day late and I don't want to get my hopes dashed with a BFN before then and still be wondering whether it's right or too early yet!
I know that can still happen after AF, but chances are less right?

Australia Day here and a long weekend with the holiday on Monday, so spending time with family should help distract me for a bit!

Good luck all - hang in there :D

Hi ladies

Tested this morning. Same as yesterday, I think I see a line, but really. It may just be the anti body strip really. It did that last cycle!
Still hoping though. Temp is still up!

Hi ladies

Tested this morning. Same as yesterday, I think I see a line, but really. It may just be the anti body strip really. It did that last cycle!
Still hoping though. Temp is still up!

R U at 10dpo? If yes, that line means something :) STAY POSITIVE

Hi Ladies,

So I caved and tested today (8dpo...WHY?!?!)

:bfn:

I know it's still early, but still a letdown!

7kt13 I didn't get a line until 12dpo last time so please don't be sad, you have lots of time still. And even at 12dpo my line was super faint, it did get stronger but at first was barely there. That's why I'm so surprised this time to get a line at 8dpo. Anyway I said I'd let you know about today's test and I took it a little while ago after a 2 hour hold. Here it is, I'm really happy with the progression it's much darker than last night:) xxxxxx

Attachments

• IMAG0845.jpg
    IMAG0845.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 23
Hi Ladies,

Also, 7kt13, remember it is TOO early to give up, plus Oasis used a very sensitive tester, Right Oasis? And everybody's body is different :hugs:

There's not even a hint of soreness in my boobs, can't believe I'm hoping for it! All I feel today is bloated, no other symptoms what so ever. Convinced the :witch: is on her way but as I'm not temping who knows!

Hello ladies! I haven't tested since the other day, but today is officially my average cycle day. So I'm waiting for AF, but I am not sure she's coming or not. Even though this morning, I woke up and I thought she was here for sure, but when I wiped, absolutely nothing!

I did have a dream in which I helped someone else give birth to twins, a boy and a girl. O___O

7kt13 I didn't get a line until 12dpo last time so please don't be sad, you have lots of time still. And even at 12dpo my line was super faint, it did get stronger but at first was barely there. That's why I'm so surprised this time to get a line at 8dpo. Anyway I said I'd let you know about today's test and I took it a little while ago after a 2 hour hold. Here it is, I'm really happy with the progression it's much darker than last night:) xxxxxx

AMAZING progression!! You are preggers lady!

Hi Ladies,

Also, 7kt13, remember it is TOO early to give up, plus Oasis used a very sensitive tester, Right Oasis? And everybody's body is different :hugs:

Thanks Peace! I think I'll wait until Monday to test again :)

Hello ladies! I haven't tested since the other day, but today is officially my average cycle day. So I'm waiting for AF, but I am not sure she's coming or not. Even though this morning, I woke up and I thought she was here for sure, but when I wiped, absolutely nothing!

I did have a dream in which I helped someone else give birth to twins, a boy and a girl. O___O

I had a dream that I arrived late at somebody's baby shower, I think it was my sister in law's, who just announced her engagment:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->