Anyone testing on the 30th?

hey im new to this thread!! i am also due on the 30th :D

i did take a hpt but it was negative :cry: but hey ho not out until the :witch: shows her ugly face!

i dont think ive had any symptoms as such, although the last to nights ive hd some crazy dreams:wacko:

good luck ladies
xxx

Hi ladies

Tested this morning. Same as yesterday, I think I see a line, but really. It may just be the anti body strip really. It did that last cycle!
Still hoping though. Temp is still up!

R U at 10dpo? If yes, that line means something :) STAY POSITIVE

Thx. I'm 8 dpo. I know still very early. I always test until my temp drops anyway. Those bfn can't deter me!! Lol!

Oasis: that's a fab line!! Congrats again!!

Welcome mumofone! Hope you get that bfp! I have crazy dreams too! Been having them for 3-4 days.

Well last night i had the weirdest dreams but honestly i dont think i even got much sleep bcos i was so tensed abt taking tht darn test this morning...just slept for a couple of hrs...still no symptoms for me :(

I'm beginning to think AF might come pretty soon. :(

As I expected, I'm out this month. Bummer!

It's no biggie, after speaking with my hubby, we decided to wait until this summer to TTC so we can have a little more time to get set up! In the meantime, I can lose a little weight and get healthier!

The wait is still doing my head in tho, had pains low down and to the right but doubt it means anything. Wouldn't say they're cramps, just little pains. And I'm still bloated. How are your symptoms? xx

i have no symptoms.. only weird thing was my face was extra red and hot today.. but that could be something else going on..maybe fighting a cold or something, lots of sickness going around here.
im very thirsty, that usually happens before i get my period though.. ughhhh:dohh:

we have some disappointment and also some cheers.. Congrats to Oasis!! hang in there girls.. :af::bfp::dust::yellow::hug:

Well reading all these posts sure kept me busy for a couple of hours. I'm just hoping to sleep through the night, not hold my belly while i sleep ( or my boobs), and NOT have a dream about being pregnant, announcing my pregnancy, finding out i'm pregnant etc.. it's been a hellish week.

Ohh i want the following items in this order : a steak, a wedding cake, a pinapple upside down cake, a gin and tonic, another gin and tonic and then perhaps more cake then maybe chips and salsa.. wth is wrong with me ? LOL

Well reading all these posts sure kept me busy for a couple of hours. I'm just hoping to sleep through the night, not hold my belly while i sleep ( or my boobs), and NOT have a dream about being pregnant, announcing my pregnancy, finding out i'm pregnant etc.. it's been a hellish week.

Ohh i want the following items in this order : a steak, a wedding cake, a pinapple upside down cake, a gin and tonic, another gin and tonic and then perhaps more cake then maybe chips and salsa.. wth is wrong with me ? LOL

The TWW is killer! I've never paid so much attention to my body in my life.

Good luck and hope you get your :bfp:, keep us updated!

I'm continuing to have some cramps (now from 5dpo to 8dpo) but otherwise I don't have anything!!

I keep trying to convince myself I have sore bbs, but I can't even do that, lol!

Hoping I can hold off testing tomorrow, but I know I have so many ICs calling my name...

Thanks 7kt13! It's horrible when you know they are right there. I'm dying to go do one right now because I know I have 7 in the bathroom closet. My poor teenage daughter when she goes in to get a q tip and sees all the ovulation tests and prego tests!

I wish you horribly sore boobs...in a nice way of course :dohh:

Aww.. Sorry mangoes :(

Well, temp dip at 11dpo and negative hpt for me. My temp usually starts to drop around 10dpo until af arrives so if temp goes further down tomorrow, I'll consider myself out this month.

Sigh :(

It's no biggie, after speaking with my hubby, we decided to wait until this summer to TTC so we can have a little more time to get set up! In the meantime, I can lose a little weight and get healthier!

That's kind of how I am! I just want to know if I am or not (won't know until Thursday). If I'm not, I want to focus on really eating healthy and working out lightly next cycle to help increase my chances. I will keep TTCing though, so I will just make sure not to do anything too crazy. I wish you lots of luck when the time comes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->