Anyone testing on the 30th?

Just thought you ladies might want to see the progression since this mornings test, was much darker tonight, I think I might let myself believe it now:) xxxxxx

AMAZING!!!

STICK BEAN STICK!

Are you going to do a digi?

DH said Monday lol, but def will do one, thank you all, just hope this one sticksxxxx lots luv to all xx

Just thought you ladies might want to see the progression since this mornings test, was much darker tonight, I think I might let myself believe it now:) xxxxxx

Just realised you're only 9DPO... what, if any, were your symptoms this month?

ok, i can definately see it now, faint..but its there.. thats what my test looked like last pregnancy, then a few days later blood test confirmed :) so happy for you!!!!!!....and super jelouse

Thank you Mrs lcs it is finally clear in pics!! Xxxx

Lovesunshine I actually had a feeling like the let down when you breast feed and my boobs felt literally cold and tingly it was quite unpleasant, it was a strange feeling lasted the night of 7dpo and all of 8 dpo but gone now, palpitations which I never get on that day as well and a feeling of mild shortness of breathe, all lasting just a day. Other than that more cm actually quite a lot and I have cried at nothing at all about 5 times this week lol. Cramping tiny bit today but feel quite good really, for now! Boobs not even very painful xx

Just realised you're only 9DPO... what, if any, were your symptoms this month?

yea really! im 9dpo today, im going to test tomorow morning though..:coffee:

Fingers crossed for you BUT it's still early don't forget!

true true.. im not believing any negatives until i see a period ahha

I'm trying so hard to wait, but it's getting a little too difficult.

:bfp::spermy::dust::test::af:
feelin some good vibes..trying to stay positive!!! THIS IS OUR MONTH LADIES!

and my boobs are starting to hurt.

(that could also mean period...i know i know..)

Tell me about it, I just felt a sharp, lightening like pain in mine. My body is giving me all the signs but I've yet to get either AF or a BFN. Why, body, why?!

Tell me about it, I just felt a sharp, lightening like pain in mine. My body is giving me all the signs but I've yet to get either AF or a BFN. Why, body, why?!

hahaha, i know.. when is your period due again?

My periods always occur between the 25th-30th days of my cycle but on average the 26th day, so probably tomorrow. But....I haven't had a normal sign of her coming. No crampiness, no breaking out, no craving certain foods, no feeling sticky, it feels like a regular day. Now I just feel extremely wet, a tad bloated, sore breasts, i'm exhausted (I'm fighting not to take a nap right now).

I'm going insane.

Loving the positive energy!!

:af: :af: :af:

Can't wait to see some more :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

My periods always occur between the 25th-30th days of my cycle but on average the 26th day, so probably tomorrow. But....I haven't had a normal sign of her coming. No crampiness, no breaking out, no craving certain foods, no feeling sticky, it feels like a regular day. Now I just feel extremely wet, a tad bloated, sore breasts, i'm exhausted (I'm fighting not to take a nap right now).

I'm going insane.

How many dpo are you? Some ppl don't get bfp until a few days after AF is due! You're not out until the :witch: shows! FX for you!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->