Anyone testing on the 30th?

Hey ladies...so I took a test this morning BFN 😢 today I'm likely 14dpo so it shud have shown up...anyways ad is due on Wednesday...disappointing start to the weekend

Hi Ladies,

So I caved and tested today (8dpo...WHY?!?!)

:bfn:

I know it's still early, but still a letdown!

Also, 7kt13, remember it is TOO early to give up, plus Oasis used a very sensitive tester, Right Oasis? And everybody's body is different :hugs:

Right hun, I used Superdrug Early Test which is a 10miu and for testing four days early. Asda own which is a 15 miu actually gave me no line at all yesterday and that too is a 4 day early test but not so sensitive, just shows if I had just done the Asda test I would of thought I wasn't pregnant! Xx

BFN this morning for me.. ughhhhhh.. BUT my period isnt due until Wednesday..

Hey ladies...so I took a test this morning BFN �� today I'm likely 14dpo so it shud have shown up...anyways ad is due on Wednesday...disappointing start to the weekend

what is "ad" that is due Wednesday??
chin up! last pregnancy, my very faint BFP didnt show til 14-16 dpo (i wasnt sure exactly bc i wasnt ttc)

Morning Mrs LCS, sorry you had a BFN but it's still so early! Don't stress and it will happen. Saying that, it's a good job I'm on an island this weekend away from shops and pee sticks!!

Hi Ladies,

So I caved and tested today (8dpo...WHY?!?!)

:bfn:

I know it's still early, but still a letdown!

Also, 7kt13, remember it is TOO early to give up, plus Oasis used a very sensitive tester, Right Oasis? And everybody's body is different :hugs:

Right hun, I used Superdrug Early Test which is a 10miu and for testing four days early. Asda own which is a 15 miu actually gave me no line at all yesterday and that too is a 4 day early test but not so sensitive, just shows if I had just done the Asda test I would of thought I wasn't pregnant! Xx

Nobody is going to give up until the :witch: shows up. This is our :bfp: month. :hug:
:dust::dust::dust:

Ohh I mean af...I'm on my phone so the damn spellcheck is upto tricks...oasis congratulations sweetie...very happy for u....

Morning Mrs LCS, sorry you had a BFN but it's still so early! Don't stress and it will happen. Saying that, it's a good job I'm on an island this weekend away from shops and pee sticks!!

yes, good for you, relax!!! :thumbup:

The wait is still doing my head in tho, had pains low down and to the right but doubt it means anything. Wouldn't say they're cramps, just little pains. And I'm still bloated. How are your symptoms? xx

Wow ive missed alot since I last came on this thread!! BIG CONGRATULATIONS Oasis717!!!!
Im so pleased for you :) There could be a few more :bfp:s here too by the sounds of it. Lots of lovely symptoms... fx ladies!!

Im getting a few symptoms, like Oasis717 had cramps 4/5 dpo, slightly sore nipples and have been having little shooting pains in abdomen left side. Feeling quite tired as well the last few days. I hate this waiting, just want my :bfp:!!!!

Hey ladies. Im suppose to start Wed also. I havent really had any symptoms.. Well that i know of. Lol. Only thing i have noticed is my nipples didnt get sore after ovulation this time. But i havent tested or anything.. I figured id just wait it out and see.. :)

Gosh now tht ive already tested...i wish i hadnt... booooo....anyways im sure ill get there soon and so will all u pretty ladies...

Hey ladies!!! Well my temp did shot back up. Since dpo 5 I have been waking up and going to the bathroom 1.5-2 hrs... lower back pain has stopped. It was really bad on dpo 6 on that second drop. Now I still have the mixed cm. I checked my cervix again and its still kinda high up, cm creamy lotion y, its still fairly soft, and its closed. My nipps hurt and are sensitive, and still have the stretchy dull twingy feeling by left ovary. No spotting or anything major.

Pls check my chart out below ladies!

Hey ladies!!! Well my temp did shot back up. Since dpo 5 I have been waking up and going to the bathroom 1.5-2 hrs... lower back pain has stopped. It was really bad on dpo 6 on that second drop. Now I still have the mixed cm. I checked my cervix again and its still kinda high up, cm creamy lotion y, its still fairly soft, and its closed. My nipps hurt and are sensitive, and still have the stretchy dull twingy feeling by left ovary. No spotting or anything major.

Pls check my chart out below ladies!

Hey NettAMOMMYOF2 hope you dont mind me asking but how do you check your cervix? And what are you looking for when hoping for a :bfp:

Symptoms are sounding good ladies! Don't give up til AF arrives! I tested today, 8DPO and got BFN. I know it's early still though, so I'm not worried yet.

My temp dipped yesterday and went back up today, hoping its an implantation dip! Who knows, don't want to get my hopes up!

Jury3 that could very well be an implantation dip, hope your temp goes up again tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->