Anyone testing on the 30th?

:bfp::spermy::dust::test::af:
feelin some good vibes..trying to stay positive!!! THIS IS OUR MONTH LADIES!

and my boobs are starting to hurt.

Tell me about it, I just felt a sharp, lightening like pain in mine. My body is giving me all the signs but I've yet to get either AF or a BFN. Why, body, why?!

hahaha, i know.. when is your period due again?

My periods always occur between the 25th-30th days of my cycle but on average the 26th day, so probably tomorrow. But....I haven't had a normal sign of her coming. No crampiness, no breaking out, no craving certain foods, no feeling sticky, it feels like a regular day. Now I just feel extremely wet, a tad bloated, sore breasts, i'm exhausted (I'm fighting not to take a nap right now).

I'm going insane.

well, sounds VERY positive.. if i were you i would just test every other day hahha, sseriously..i would

Tell me about it, I just felt a sharp, lightening like pain in mine. My body is giving me all the signs but I've yet to get either AF or a BFN. Why, body, why?!

My periods always occur between the 25th-30th days of my cycle but on average the 26th day, so probably tomorrow. But....I haven't had a normal sign of her coming. No crampiness, no breaking out, no craving certain foods, no feeling sticky, it feels like a regular day. Now I just feel extremely wet, a tad bloated, sore breasts, i'm exhausted (I'm fighting not to take a nap right now).

I'm going insane.

well, sounds VERY positive.. if i were you i would just test every other day hahha, sseriously..i would

I would if I had the money!! LOL

I'm going insane.

well, not sure where you are located, im in the US- Pennsylvania.. our drug stores have the cheap off brand ones, you can get three for like $10.. or Walmart has 88cent ones!

Hey ladies, It is so hard to keep up with y'all. I have been sleeping a lot lately, I feel wet, but nothing seen. Def no sore boobs, but my back hurts. This 2ww is turning me in to an unproductive person.

Hey, Mrs. LCS I am in US too, however our Wal-Mart does not carry 88cent ones.
Anyways, lots and lots of baby dust on you :)

you too!!!! just keep paying attention to your body! hoping we all get some good news soon:thumbup:

Hey ladies, It is so hard to keep up with y'all. I have been sleeping a lot lately, I feel wet, but nothing seen. Def no sore boobs, but my back hurts. This 2ww is turning me in to an unproductive person.

when are you expecting your period

I'm going insane.

well, not sure where you are located, im in the US- Pennsylvania.. our drug stores have the cheap off brand ones, you can get three for like $10.. or Walmart has 88cent ones!

you too!!!! just keep paying attention to your body! hoping we all get some good news soon:thumbup:

Did you check at least once this week:winkwink: ? around the 27th, with my cycle it could be 1-2 days here and there But I am pretty regular.

around the 27th, with my cycle it could be 1-2 days here and there:) But I am pretty regular.

yep, i tested wednesday i think?? and it was BFN..im going to test Saturday am..then after that just wait til 30th.. ugh..

a good read about PMS Symptoms vs. Pregnancy Symptoms

Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms and pregnancy symptoms share similar indications, and to an extent that it becomes somewhat difficult to establish an apt difference between the two. However, the effect of the symptoms generally varies for every women. About 85% of women suffer from PMS symptoms at one time or the other, and it is a natural trait of the menstrual cycle. Women at their late 20s and early 30s are known to be the most vulnerable. Basically, premenstrual syndrome is referred to as a combination of physical, psychological and emotional symptoms of the menstrual cycle, that tend to have an effect on work, relationships with others, or the sense of well-being. These symptoms range from being mild to severe ones. Pregnancy symptoms also depend upon an individual and on the pregnancy.

PMS symptoms

The symptoms of premenstrual syndrome may seem to be more intense in some months while less in others. The prominent symptoms of premenstrual syndrome include swelling and tenderness of the breasts, abnormal weight gain, bloating and water retention. Women also suffer from abdominal cramps, joint or muscle pain, headaches, constipation or diarrhea, fatigue, and acne outbreaks. Some women may experience cravings for salty, sweet or sour foods, decreased sexual interest, and lower back pain.

Irritability, tension and dysphoria (abnormal depression and discontent) are the most prominent symptoms that seem to occur in almost all women. Apart from these, anxiety, aggression, frequent mood swings, crying spells, hopelessness, decreased presence of mind and reduced concentration are also a part of the PMS symptoms in women. Other symptoms may also include sleep disorders, alcohol intolerance, hives, edema, asthma, sinus problems and sore throat.

Pregnancy Symptoms

The symptom which significantly indicates the occurrence of a pregnancy is a delay or a miss in the menstrual cycle. Earliest pregnancy symptoms include implantation bleeding, swollen and tender breasts, and fatigue or tiredness. Morning sickness is also a well-known symptom of expecting mothers and it generally occurs 2 - 8 weeks after conception. However, this symptom may not occur in all women. Lower back aches, headaches, increased frequency of urination, heartburn, feeling faint, cravings for sweet or sour foods and the darkening of the skin around the nipples known as areola are also some normal symptoms. Abdominal bloating, mood swings, stress and at times aversion to certain smells of food may also occur during pregnancy.

Oasis: congrats, so chuffed for you. Stick, please, stick!

Cupcake: sorry for af. Hope you'll catch that eggie next time.

I'm going insane.

Mangoes, you sound pretty promising:) Sore boobs is what everybody needs at this point:hugs:

I'm going insane.

Mangoes, you sound pretty promising:) Sore boobs is what everybody needs at this point:hugs:

mmm hmmm.. i keep feeling myself up to see if they hurt any more or if im imagining it ahha

i tested 2 days early and got a BFN...
too early?? just couldnt wait any longer

i tested 2 days early and got a BFN...
too early?? just couldnt wait any longer

In my experience, you're better off waiting until you're missed period unless you want to take a chance with the super expensive tests!

I'm going insane.

mmm hmmm.. i keep feeling myself up to see if they hurt any more or if im imagining it ahha

I am glad we have bad weather here today, or I would have been tempted to go and get a PT.

Hey, do anyone of you have oily hair, it a sign too :)

Hey girls...gosh so much has been happening today...just got back from work so catching up now

Wow oasis...looks like your there girl...so happy for u...

who else is testing...today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->