Anyone testing on the 30th?

Morning ladies!! (Well just afternoon here in Australia, but we had a lazy morning :) )
Sorry to hear Mangoes - hope you're okay xx

No symptoms here at all at 11 DPO.
Not going to test until Thursday (if AF doesn't come on Wednesday obviously) unless by some miracle my ic's arrive before then. Not wasting the money on more FRER's though!

Hope you all are having a great weekend - still got 2 days off with hubby and the kids as its a holiday weekend here - YAY!!! :D

Well quick update from me - done a hpt about 10 mins ago and I saw a line but by them I got upstairs to show my husband it had gone :cry: I presuming I just had my first evap line? It's really upset me whatever it was. It's so cruel! I'm still looking at the test now and keeping thinking I can see something but my yes are playing tricks on me now.

That happened to me last month - doesn't mean you're out though!
Test again in the morning *hugs*

What test did you use wanttobemum xx

Just a cheap one from the local pharmacy. I physically taken the test apart now and there is nothing there. I'm so annoyed cos the line was definitely there. I'm 11dpo now so I think I'm out.

We need more BFPs! How are you all doing?

Wanttobemum you're not out til the :witch: arrives, stay positive!

Sorry you're out Mangoes.

Hope everyone is ok :flower:

AFM the only different things I've noticed over the last couple of days is the amount of (TMI) BMs I've been having - three in a day is not normal for me! Coud still be a sign of AF tho. I read a good thread about how symptom spotting is pointless because the symptoms of PG and AF are the same or you don't supposedly get PG symptoms so early on. I know what I mean...

Wanttobemum the sensitivity of the test may not have been low enough to pick up any hcg some of those tests are 25 50 or 100 miu, unless the test says suitable for early testing it doesn't mean you're out, loads luck. Xxx

Lovesunshine some of the symptoms can be the same but I def had different symptoms this month, Im so pleased I started charting this month as I know exactly when I ovulated and your temp drops before AF so if you're charting and your temp stays high around this time you know you're in with a chance:) I thought it would be hard but I bought a basal thermometer off eBay for less than 6quid and fertility friend does everything for you xx

Hi
Everyone

Tested again, nothing changed from yesterday. I think I have to call it bfn. A bit gutted to be honest, but I'll come around. Dh went for some shopping, I told him to buy some sanitary towels, just in case. My lp has been weird since my mc and varied from 10 to 13 days, so she could be there tomorrow (i'm 9 dpo today), up to thursday.

Morning ladies!

Remember, we're not out until the :witch: shows!!!!

Was such a struggle to get up this morning, I just wanted to sleep all day!

What test did you use wanttobemum xx

Just a cheap one from the local pharmacy. I physically taken the test apart now and there is nothing there. I'm so annoyed cos the line was definitely there. I'm 11dpo now so I think I'm out.

What? No, you are only 11 DPO, which is still early. Just last night I read an article, which sais that it is useless to test until 14 DPO, unless you are using an ultra sensitive tester. Too early to give up wanttobemum :hugs: Hang in there :flower:

Hi
Everyone

Tested again, nothing changed from yesterday. I think I have to call it bfn. A bit gutted to be honest, but I'll come around. Dh went for some shopping, I told him to buy some sanitary towels, just in case. My lp has been weird since my mc and varied from 10 to 13 days, so she could be there tomorrow (i'm 9 dpo today), up to thursday.

Ummi2boyz, why? you are only at 9dpo, according to an article I read, sometimes implantation takes place at this time. Do not give up until the :witch: shows up.
:hugs:

Don't be discouraged ladies! I've seen stories where women didn't get a BFP until 16DPO, so don't give up hope!

Now, I need to take my own advice! I'm 9DPO today and not feeling optimistic. I didn't have many symptoms yesterday and I'm not having anything today so far (except bbs are still sore, but anymore than usual). I tested this morning, BFN. I know it's still very early as AF isn't due until Thursday, but I can't help but feeling a little down about it today. I was hoping I had an implantation dip, but after going up yesterday, it dipped again this morning. I hate this waiting game!

Don't be discouraged ladies! I've seen stories where women didn't get a BFP until 16DPO, so don't give up hope!

Now, I need to take my own advice! I'm 9DPO today and not feeling optimistic. I didn't have many symptoms yesterday and I'm not having anything today so far (except bbs are still sore, but anymore than usual). I tested this morning, BFN. I know it's still very early as AF isn't due until Thursday, but I can't help but feeling a little down about it today. I was hoping I had an implantation dip, but after going up yesterday, it dipped again this morning. I hate this waiting game!

this is very true! that happend to me with last pregnancy, i didnt get a BFP until 14-16 dpo and my cycle is very text book.. hang in there

11dpo today, period due on Wednesday..preparing myself for either outcome. take the good with the bad.. if BFN..then i try harder next cycle.. that only means more sex.. so..i really cant complain about that.. :thumbup:

Not testing again til Wednesday-Thursday.. my period comes first thing in the morning..if it doesnt..im testing.. and will until :witch: shows or :bfp:

only symptoms this weekend are: warm red face, and moody..
had a dream (tmi) there was AF in the toilet also.. :( my husband whos laying on the couch with fever and cold has more symptoms than i do..

a few more days..

11dpo today, period due on Wednesday..preparing myself for either outcome. take the good with the bad.. if BFN..then i try harder next cycle.. that only means more sex.. so..i really cant complain about that.. :thumbup:

Not testing again til Wednesday-Thursday.. my period comes first thing in the morning..if it doesnt..im testing.. and will until :witch: shows or :bfp:

only symptoms this weekend are: warm red face, and moody..
had a dream (tmi) there was AF in the toilet also.. :( my husband whos laying on the couch with fever and cold has more symptoms than i do..

a few more days..

Im right with you.. Lol

I'm definitely out - god damn it!!!!!!!

Raaaaaaaah. See ya next month lovelies xx

Sorry loveshine! Hopefully next month you'll see your BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->