Anyone testing on the 30th?

Awww sorry loveshine hopefully this is the last of af I c in a very long time

Hey ladies as for me still no symptoms of either ....anyways I'm due on wed...no more testing for me till then

:( loveshine fingers crossed for next month!!!

i have no symptoms either way, dont know if thats good or bad, ive usually had af cramps so close to af arriving but nothing atm. not testing til next weekend now! x

Good luck ladies xx

Hi Ladies

:dust: to you all.

:witch: is due 5th Feb, but will be testing on the 31st (I have had :bfp: on 9 dpo before). I am 5DPO and have tender boobs and am extra tired today. Eatting everything in sight. Hoping for a :bfp: even though this is my first month ttc. Love the idea of Valentines luck 7kt13. Definately can relate to needing to go to the gym if I do not conceive this month, but staying positive.

So I jut went to the bathroom and there was a slight discoloration. So I checked my cervix and I definitely have a slight bit of spotting. I'm not supposed to have AF spotting until Tuesday, that part of my cycle is very regular and predictable. Hoping its implantation! Guess we'll wait and see in a few days...

Hi ladies! It's 12dpo for me today and temp dipped again. Looks like its the same pattern as last month where my temps slowly dips everyday till af. AF is due wed so I'm definitely feeling out this month :(

Jury: hope that's implantation!!!

Meili: sorry for the temp dip :(

10 dpo here. I'm glad my temp is still high, it means at least that af is not for today (i am a bit worried about the length of my lp, so if temp could stay high for another 2-3 that'd be perfect). Tested again, and bfn. I have 3 ic's left, i'm going to finish then up, so no more worries and early testing. I'll only test if temp stays up for more than 14 days and if af is late.

Morning ladies,

Jury sounds like implantation to me, fx, so exciting!

Really thirsty this morning and feel tired although I woke at 5pm and could go back to sleep. Only 6 dpo, really want to test but I know it is to early. Going to buy First Response today as that is the brand I used when I had my last :bfp: on 9 dpo.

think im out this month. having some mild cramping :( booooo x

After my 'disappearing bfp' yesterday :cry: i'm going to wait until Wednesday to test again, af due tomorrow.
Still cramping and got back ache, had this since about 5dpo. To be honest i feel out this month now.

How is everyone else doing?

Patiently waiting on Thursday to come so I can buy some tests! I'm not due to Friday though!

Not feelin much- wee things but then I just think I'm making them up in my head so I'm really tryn to take a relaxed approach to it this cycle and if no bfp then go all guns blazing hopefully for next cycle- if I an with DH workin away!!

Sorry for AF loveshine!! Good luck for next cycle! :hugs:

Who's next to test??? We need some positivity here- get the :BFP: rolling!!!

11dpo today, period due on Wednesday..preparing myself for either outcome. take the good with the bad.. if BFN..then i try harder next cycle.. that only means more sex.. so..i really cant complain about that.. :thumbup:

Not testing again til Wednesday-Thursday.. my period comes first thing in the morning..if it doesnt..im testing.. and will until :witch: shows or :bfp:

only symptoms this weekend are: warm red face, and moody..
had a dream (tmi) there was AF in the toilet also.. :( my husband whos laying on the couch with fever and cold has more symptoms than i do..

a few more days..

Im right with you.. Lol

HawkLover, a few more days and we'll know for sure!:thumbup:

I'm definitely out - god damn it!!!!!!!

Raaaaaaaah. See ya next month lovelies xx

oh man..sorry girlie.. :( just try more/harder this next cycle.. im probably getting my AF Wednesday morning.. so i will wallow in your pity with you haha.. and we can say every swear word known..and drink lots hahah:cry:

Sorry LoveSunshine! lots of luck this next cycle! chin up.. im probably right behind on you on the BFN..

my face was absolutely on fire yesterday red and hot for hours??? hope its not another issue..my blood pressure is normal so i dont know?? my period is due Wednesday.. woke this am with mild cramps, and had some crazy dreams last night.. usual period symptom for me.. maybe we'll all have valentines day luck?

So I jut went to the bathroom and there was a slight discoloration. So I checked my cervix and I definitely have a slight bit of spotting. I'm not supposed to have AF spotting until Tuesday, that part of my cycle is very regular and predictable. Hoping its implantation! Guess we'll wait and see in a few days...

Sounds promising Jury! Hope it's IB! When are you testing?
FX FX
:dust:

Another day, another :bfn:

BOO!

Some cramps this morning too, hope it's not the :witch: coming early!!!!

FX FX

I tested this morning and it was BFN (10 dpo, early still, I know). I have been feeling kind of cramping and kind of feel like AF might be on her way. However, it's really weird that I have spotting already since it was only 9 dpo yesterday. I NEVER spot until 12 or 13 dpo. I really hope AF doesn't come early. That would be a really short cycle for me.
So, I'm right there with you! What dpo are you?

FX FX

I tested this morning and it was BFN (10 dpo, early still, I know). I have been feeling kind of cramping and kind of feel like AF might be on her way. However, it's really weird that I have spotting already since it was only 9 dpo yesterday. I NEVER spot until 12 or 13 dpo. I really hope AF doesn't come early. That would be a really short cycle for me.
So, I'm right there with you! What dpo are you?

sounds pretty good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->