Anyone testing on the 30th?

12dpo today
AF due to come the 30th.. and feeling like she really is..
mild cramps this morning, short tempered, hungry

damn her.

not over til the fat :witch:sings

I tested this morning and it was BFN (10 dpo, early still, I know). I have been feeling kind of cramping and kind of feel like AF might be on her way. However, it's really weird that I have spotting already since it was only 9 dpo yesterday. I NEVER spot until 12 or 13 dpo. I really hope AF doesn't come early. That would be a really short cycle for me.
So, I'm right there with you! What dpo are you?

I'm 10 dpo too, we have matching cycles! AF is due on 12dpo. I'm worried she is coming to get me early though!

I tested this morning and it was BFN (10 dpo, early still, I know). I have been feeling kind of cramping and kind of feel like AF might be on her way. However, it's really weird that I have spotting already since it was only 9 dpo yesterday. I NEVER spot until 12 or 13 dpo. I really hope AF doesn't come early. That would be a really short cycle for me.

I'm 10 dpo too, we have matching cycles! AF is due on 12dpo. I'm worried she is coming to get me early though!

Hopefully she's not coming to get either one of us early and it's just ib symptoms! [-o<

Ok so I was just at the loo and when I wiped I noticed a tiiiinnnnnnnyyyyyy bit of green snot like cm on the tissue! It was tiny like not even 1 cm! Don't think I would have noticed if I wasn't inspecting everything! :haha: I don't think I have an infection!

But just thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone has any opinions on that!

11dpo today, period due on Wednesday..preparing myself for either outcome. take the good with the bad.. if BFN..then i try harder next cycle.. that only means more sex.. so..i really cant complain about that.. :thumbup:

Not testing again til Wednesday-Thursday.. my period comes first thing in the morning..if it doesnt..im testing.. and will until :witch: shows or :bfp:

only symptoms this weekend are: warm red face, and moody..
had a dream (tmi) there was AF in the toilet also.. :( my husband whos laying on the couch with fever and cold has more symptoms than i do..

a few more days..

Im right with you.. Lol

HawkLover, a few more days and we'll know for sure!:thumbup:

Yes. I had a dream that i got a + but then my pee stick messed up and said error as soon as i was gonna take a pic to send to my husband. It felt so real! Heartbroken! I was gonna test this morning but decided to wait another day.

I hope you ladies don't mind if I join so late in this thread:)

I was in the Jan. 25th testers group, but got a BFN that day at what I thought was 14dpo. ..however, I'm starting to think I ovulated 2-3 days later than that, so today could really be 14dpo. Last cycle was 28 days, and today is CD33. No AF yet and my temps are still about a degree over coverline. Planning on waiting to test until the 30th or 31st unless the witch gets me.

Good luck to all. Fx'd we get our BFPs!

11dpo today, period due on Wednesday..preparing myself for either outcome. take the good with the bad.. if BFN..then i try harder next cycle.. that only means more sex.. so..i really cant complain about that.. :thumbup:

Not testing again til Wednesday-Thursday.. my period comes first thing in the morning..if it doesnt..im testing.. and will until :witch: shows or :bfp:

only symptoms this weekend are: warm red face, and moody..
had a dream (tmi) there was AF in the toilet also.. :( my husband whos laying on the couch with fever and cold has more symptoms than i do..

a few more days..

Im right with you.. Lol

HawkLover, a few more days and we'll know for sure!:thumbup:

Yes. I had a dream that i got a + but then my pee stick messed up and said error as soon as i was gonna take a pic to send to my husband. It felt so real! Heartbroken! I was gonna test this morning but decided to wait another day.

when are you due for AF again??

nevermind! we're the same lol..sorry i didnt read that right.. just test again in a day or two

Tom Petty's song "waiting is the hardest part.." just came on radio at work...
no shit Tom..we are all well aware..

I was in the Jan. 25th testers group, but got a BFN that day at what I thought was 14dpo. ..however, I'm starting to think I ovulated 2-3 days later than that, so today could really be 14dpo. Last cycle was 28 days, and today is CD33. No AF yet and my temps are still about a degree over coverline. Planning on waiting to test until the 30th or 31st unless the witch gets me.

your right there with most of us! good luck!!!

Hope that's good news for you! :dust:

Ok, I have urinated twice today and feel the urge to go again. I never go that much. Usually I might need to go for the second time starting about now, even when I drink a lot. Weird. I'll have to wait and see if it continues. I've also had a few bouts of slight nausea today, could just be in my head though...

Ok, I have urinated twice today and feel the urge to go again. I never go that much. Usually I might need to go for the second time starting about now, even when I drink a lot. Weird. I'll have to wait and see if it continues. I've also had a few bouts of slight nausea today, could just be in my head though...

Sounding positive! I hope you see a :bfp: tomorrow!! What tests are you using?

I have AF like cramps today. I keep running to check if she's come. So far so good, I hope it's a good sign, but I'm not so sure...

I have AF like cramps today. I keep running to check if she's come. So far so good, I hope it's a good sign, but I'm not so sure...

same here.. at this point..i just want to know if AF is here or BFP.. hahahah..any sort of blood in there will work..just want to know now!

I am using FRER and Wondfo (the ones from Amazon). I really hope I get a BFP too! AF is due Friday, cramping and spotting shouldn't start until Wed. I don't know why but I was thinking cramping/spotting on Tuesday and AF on Thursday. That means the spotting yesterday is even earlier than I thought! On that note, trying not to get too excited...Definitely feel more optimistic than I was feeling yesterday.

How's everyone else? I really hope we get a few more BFPs before the month is over! :dust:

Hello my lovelies...didnt come online much all weekend so didnt post much...i c every1 has got super edgy by now...lol...girls we spoke abt this didnt we...its not over till its over..remember...and anywho its not over till we dont get all our bfps and our bundles of joy in our hands...tht mayb this mth mayb next mayb the one after but its gonna come...

As for me...af is due on wednesday....im having slight backpains today...booo

We're in the same boat ladies. 10 dpo here too! Af due in the next few days. So hoping she doesn't show her face!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->