Anyone testing on the 30th?

pdx - could be a good sign!

ummi - :dust:

thanks hun lets c...
i have a drs app in an hr...he just wants to check and cif everything is alright and prescride my next round of clomid if af shows up...feel like asking him to take a urine pt...hehehhe...dono if ill do so tho...will update u girls wen i get back:hugs::hugs:

lotuspetals welcome,

I joined this thread quite late to. Haven't been temping as this is my first months of ttc. I am going to test on the 31st. Good luck

Still bloated, constantly thirsty, but keeping busy because I really want to wait till Thursday. Didn't get to buy my First Response today :(.

How is everyone doing?

#UPDATE#

Can someone tell AF to piss off for me? I am on cycle day 6 now and I am still bleeding and got horrible cramps! Have it in my head that I need to test again but need to stop thinking that!

Mini rant over I needed a cheer up! :wacko:

#UPDATE#

Can someone tell AF to piss off for me? I am on cycle day 6 now and I am still bleeding and got horrible cramps! Have it in my head that I need to test again but need to stop thinking that!

Mini rant over I needed a cheer up! :wacko:

Hey I know what you mean, my AF doesn't seem normal but I think it's wishful thinking really :-( :hugs:

So i caved and did a dollar tree hpt just now at home...BFN...:( just thought tht as im on cd30 if i were pg it wud have showed up even in afternoon urine..not sure tho...spoke with my dr...he says tht if AF shows up this mth then hell do a hsg dye test next mth to check my 1 tube...ohh goshhh dono wat to think now...

Well- I made sausages for dinner tonight- the taste gorgeous- the smell horrific!!! I just heated some for my hubby coming home from work and took a great big whif off them to make sure it wasn't in my head and I was nearly sick with the smell of them, both hubby and mum said ther was no smell to them! :shrug: boobs are SLIGTLY sore but I just keep thinkin it's my chest not my boobs! :shrug: but I did have sore boobs last cycle and I ended with AF so it's anybody's guess really! Just thought I'd share my madness with u all!

Sorry about the bfn pdx! :hugs:

Hope that AF behaves cupcake and loveshine! I tested after AF disappeared last cycle cuz I was so convinced and wanted it so badly! The craziness of our minds eh!! :dohh:

HATE THIS HATE THIS HATE THIS (insert every rude swear word here) period due Wednesday.. symptoms are so unreadable at this point..could mean period..or early pregnancy..
nothing.. just hot face (for like 2 weeks now) and wanting to eat everything in sight..but i think its just me getting fatter hah.. earlier i was like, yea i must be pregnant so im going to just eat what i want.. yea..that didnt go away.
mild cramps this am..sex type dreams.. i think she's coming.. slut.
at this point..i just want SOMETHING to happen so i can stop obsessing and just know.. does weight REALLY effect TTC?? i am about 40lbs overweight, but i was that way too in October when i found out i was pregnant..(M/C in Dec)
im starting to notice more all the songs on the radio about time.. and waiting.. hah.. im not testing again until i miss my period..and even if i do get it im still testing..

Well- I made sausages for dinner tonight- the taste gorgeous- the smell horrific!!! I just heated some for my hubby coming home from work and took a great big whif off them to make sure it wasn't in my head and I was nearly sick with the smell of them, both hubby and mum said ther was no smell to them! :shrug: boobs are SLIGTLY sore but I just keep thinkin it's my chest not my boobs! :shrug: but I did have sore boobs last cycle and I ended with AF so it's anybody's guess really! Just thought I'd share my madness with u all!

Hope that AF behaves cupcake and loveshine! I tested after AF disappeared last cycle cuz I was so convinced and wanted it so badly! The craziness of our minds eh!! :dohh:

Sounds very promising Tarabay! :dust:

yes, you should still test..bc it could be a "pretend" period haha.. my "period" came but it was unusual so i tested after 2 days of the odd period and BFN.. a few days later BFP..turns out that weird AF was a pregnancy.. so.. never hurts to test again a few days after she comes..

So i caved and did a dollar tree hpt just now at home...BFN...:( just thought tht as im on cd30 if i were pg it wud have showed up even in afternoon urine..not sure tho...spoke with my dr...he says tht if AF shows up this mth then hell do a hsg dye test next mth to check my 1 tube...ohh goshhh dono wat to think now...

Sorry about the BFN pdx, but as you say it could still be too early!

All of our symptoms are sounding hopeful so there must be at least one BFP heading our way! Hopefully a few!

:dust:

As for me, cramps have settled down and no signs of AF (don't expect her until Wednesday anyway). I am full out testing everyday now. I still have about 20 cheapies left. Just have to remind myself not to get too disappointed with a BFN!

Sorry about the BFN pdx, but as you say it could still be too early!

All of our symptoms are sounding hopeful so there must be at least one BFP heading our way! Hopefully a few!

:dust:

As for me, cramps have settled down and no signs of AF (don't expect her until Wednesday anyway). I am full out testing everyday now. I still have about 20 cheapies left. Just have to remind myself not to get too disappointed with a BFN!

Wednesday is a big day.. hope we get SOMETHING :thumbup:

Im still get the cramps when i sit down and stuff.. Perhaps ill test in the morning just to see..

Im still get the cramps when i sit down and stuff.. Perhaps ill test in the morning just to see..

well, it def wont hurt.. but dont take it seriously.. nothing is safe until you KNOW its def period blood.. good luck kiddo! we need some good news around here.

well, it def wont hurt.. but dont take it seriously.. nothing is safe until you KNOW its def period blood.. good luck kiddo! we need some good news around here.

Hey lauren...how have u been?ur due on wed too right?

yeppers.. hating every minute of it haha.. how are you?? im trying to just come to terms with the worst..so that way i wont have such a bad Wednesday haha..since my periods come first thing in the am.. already warned co-workers.

Well, I just had more spotting, but it was more this time. I'm cramping like AF is on her way. I'm a little gassy as well. I don't know. Not feeling too good about this....I'm only 10 dpo and never have spotting/cramping until 12 dpo. I'm really worried I will get AF early! Ugh!

hahha...i know wat u mean...i already took a couple of tests so ive already kinda made my peace with it...i hope ur not my buddy next mth too tho....but if this mth doesnt work...we re always there to hold hands :)

yeppers.. hating every minute of it haha.. how are you?? im trying to just come to terms with the worst..so that way i wont have such a bad Wednesday haha..since my periods come first thing in the am.. already warned co-workers.

hahha...i know wat u mean...i already took a couple of tests so ive already kinda made my peace with it...i hope ur not my buddy next mth too tho....but if this mth doesnt work...we re always there to hold hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->