Anyone testing on the 30th?

Im still get the cramps when i sit down and stuff.. Perhaps ill test in the morning just to see..

well, it def wont hurt.. but dont take it seriously.. nothing is safe until you KNOW its def period blood.. good luck kiddo! we need some good news around here.

Hey lauren...how have u been?ur due on wed too right?

yeppers.. hating every minute of it haha.. how are you?? im trying to just come to terms with the worst..so that way i wont have such a bad Wednesday haha..since my periods come first thing in the am.. already warned co-workers.

hahha...i know wat u mean...i already took a couple of tests so ive already kinda made my peace with it...i hope ur not my buddy next mth too tho....but if this mth doesnt work...we re always there to hold hands

absolutely! :thumbup:
may you all have horrible boob pain and a missed period! ;)

Im still get the cramps when i sit down and stuff.. Perhaps ill test in the morning just to see..

well, it def wont hurt.. but dont take it seriously.. nothing is safe until you KNOW its def period blood.. good luck kiddo! we need some good news around here.

Yeah.. Im fine with giving it another go next month if not. Lol. We do need some good news in here.. Come on BFP's!!

HawkLover let me know what happens with you! Im just waiting til Wednesday see what happens then.. AF ALWAYS comes in the morning right when i step out of bed.. so if anything is diff..im testing..

Well, I just had more spotting, but it was more this time. I'm cramping like AF is on her way. I'm a little gassy as well. I don't know. Not feeling too good about this....I'm only 10 dpo and never have spotting/cramping until 12 dpo. I'm really worried I will get AF early! Ugh!

Well, I just had more spotting, but it was more this time. I'm cramping like AF is on her way. I'm a little gassy as well. I don't know. Not feeling too good about this....I'm only 10 dpo and never have spotting/cramping until 12 dpo. I'm really worried I will get AF early! Ugh!

FX it's implantation bleeding jury! Sounds like it could be the right time!

yup i think so too......10dpo sounds just right for IB...lots of baby dust to u :happydance: :dust:

#UPDATE#

Can someone tell AF to piss off for me? I am on cycle day 6 now and I am still bleeding and got horrible cramps! Have it in my head that I need to test again but need to stop thinking that!

Mini rant over I needed a cheer up! :wacko:

Hey I know what you mean, my AF doesn't seem normal but I think it's wishful thinking really :-( :hugs:

Exactly! According to several ovulation calculators where I have put my average cycle to be 22 days it says I am fertile this week as of today....er hello I still have my period? Can I ovulate so soon? Off to buy a load of opks tomorrow and then test, test test!

cupcakekitty...oh honey tht must b so confusing,irritating,disgusting...i dont know how many more feeling...soryyyy...i guess test test test and lots and lots of bding .....go for it...

yup i think so too......10dpo sounds just right for IB...lots of baby dust to u :happydance: :dust:

I really hope so! Part of me wants to get a little excited, but the other part of me is sure it's AF and is a little scared....I hope you girls are right!

#UPDATE#

Can someone tell AF to piss off for me? I am on cycle day 6 now and I am still bleeding and got horrible cramps! Have it in my head that I need to test again but need to stop thinking that!

Mini rant over I needed a cheer up! :wacko:

Hey I know what you mean, my AF doesn't seem normal but I think it's wishful thinking really :-( :hugs:

Exactly! According to several ovulation calculators where I have put my average cycle to be 22 days it says I am fertile this week as of today....er hello I still have my period? Can I ovulate so soon? Off to buy a load of opks tomorrow and then test, test test!

That's probably because you have a short cycle. I think they usually just divide that in half for O day and then go back about 5 days for the fertile days. That would put you at O day 11 and days 6-11 for fertile days.
However, my luteal phase (time between O and AF) is shorter than the first part of my cycle, so those things are always off for me too.
That being said, if you aren't really sure yet, I would start opks sooner rather than later so you don't miss it! It's not completely uncommon for early ovulation. I've seen cycles with O at CD8.
It will all work out! :) It took me about 5 or 6 months to really see a good pattern in my cycles. I still have a wide O range (cd15-cd20). Now that I know that, I start opks on cd12 or cd13. Hope that helps....

hi im needing to tyest tomoz lol i tested today n it was neg so im in for abit of heart ach i think, how do u post ur own post on here

cupcake - I just did some research on FF and saw charts where women ended AF on cd 5 and O'd on cd 9. I would say it's possible to O pretty quickly after. Definitely start opks soon just in case.

HawkLover let me know what happens with you! Im just waiting til Wednesday see what happens then.. AF ALWAYS comes in the morning right when i step out of bed.. so if anything is diff..im testing..

Owh will do.. I have a test might as well use it before af gets here. Haha.

I started testing a few days ago and will continue until BFP or AF. AF is due Friday. I have a little bit of a POAS problem :blush:

I started testing a few days ago and will continue until BFP or AF. AF is due Friday. I have a little bit of a POAS problem :blush:

Nothing wrong with it.. Just shows how much you want a baby. (;

lotuspetals welcome,

I joined this thread quite late to. Haven't been temping as this is my first months of ttc. I am going to test on the 31st. Good luck

Still bloated, constantly thirsty, but keeping busy because I really want to wait till Thursday. Didn't get to buy my First Response today :(.

How is everyone doing?

Thanks, TButterfly:)

All day today I've been having AF-like cramps with bloating and back pain. Either AF's coming any minute, or the womb is making room, lol. Hoping it's the latter.

Good luck to you! Fx'd AF stays away!

lotuspetals welcome,

I joined this thread quite late to. Haven't been temping as this is my first months of ttc. I am going to test on the 31st. Good luck

Still bloated, constantly thirsty, but keeping busy because I really want to wait till Thursday. Didn't get to buy my First Response today :(.

How is everyone doing?

Thanks, TButterfly:)

All day today I've been having AF-like cramps with bloating and back pain. Either AF's coming any minute, or the womb is making room, lol. Hoping it's the latter.

Good luck to you! Fx'd AF stays away!

Lotuspetals I feel the same way!

:af: :af: :af:

FX for all of us!

As long as I can find a cheap, yet effective, test tomorrow I will be testing on the 30th, if not then I'll have to wait until Feb 1st or 2nd after I get paid. But I'm in a slightly different boat, I'm beginning to think that my BFN two weeks ago was a too-early false, and my super funky AF was really IB. And since I'm too stressed and excited to wait until AF on the 6th I am going to take a test ASAP. If I am pregnant I'll be in the middle of my 8th week, so there won't be a too-early problem again haha But baby dust and best of luck to all of you who are testing <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->