Anyone testing on the 30th?

lotuspetals welcome,

I joined this thread quite late to. Haven't been temping as this is my first months of ttc. I am going to test on the 31st. Good luck

Still bloated, constantly thirsty, but keeping busy because I really want to wait till Thursday. Didn't get to buy my First Response today :(.

How is everyone doing?

Thanks, TButterfly:)

All day today I've been having AF-like cramps with bloating and back pain. Either AF's coming any minute, or the womb is making room, lol. Hoping it's the latter.

Good luck to you! Fx'd AF stays away!

Lotuspetals I feel the same way!

:af: :af: :af:

FX for all of us!

Ty! :) I got pretty terrified..running to the bathroom every hour and nothing. If it doesn't come tomorrow, I'll be pretty suspicious. Fx' for us!!

As long as I can find a cheap, yet effective, test tomorrow I will be testing on the 30th, if not then I'll have to wait until Feb 1st or 2nd after I get paid. But I'm in a slightly different boat, I'm beginning to think that my BFN two weeks ago was a too-early false, and my super funky AF was really IB. And since I'm too stressed and excited to wait until AF on the 6th I am going to take a test ASAP. If I am pregnant I'll be in the middle of my 8th week, so there won't be a too-early problem again haha But baby dust and best of luck to all of you who are testing <3

Ooooh, I hope you're right. Good luck and much baby dust!

Well ladies i'm out :cry: the damn witch got me last night and boy is she here in force!
Time to phone for DH's sa appointment now and start pushing my doctors to test for endo.

:dust: to you all!!

I'm so sorry wanttobemum, I really hope they do everything to get answers for you. Xxxx

OMG!! I'm still shocked!
Went to POAS and the very faint line was still there, but this time I could see it no matter which way I looked at it. I was shaking!!! I decided to use my digi. I was shaking in the bathroom waiting for the results!!! And it spelled it out loud for me: pregnant! 1-2!!
I so hope it's my sticky bean!!
Oasis: sounds we're gonna be bump buddies!
Who's next? Lots of room left for all of you!!

Ummi that's so exciting! Post a pic for us!

As for me, bright red blood when I checked my cervix last night and temp plummeted this morning. I'm out this month.

OMG!! I'm still shocked!
Went to POAS and the very faint line was still there, but this time I could see it no matter which way I looked at it. I was shaking!!! I decided to use my digi. I was shaking in the bathroom waiting for the results!!! And it spelled it out loud for me: pregnant! 1-2!!

Omg ummi I knew it when I looked at your temps but I didn't want to say in case I was wrong but I'm so glad I wasn't!!! Congratulations hunni, that's amazing news, I know I was shaking too when I found out lol xxxxx

Jury I'm so sorry, I wish you masses of luck for the next cycle xxxxx

YAY Ummi! Massive congrats - how exciting for you!!!!

Well I'm still here girls - broke down and tested when my IC's arrived today and got BFN. I have to take into account it was smu as they didn't arrive till nearly lunchtime - but not very hopeful.
AF due tomorrow, so might test for the hell of it with FMU tomorrow - since they're only 25c tests n all ;)
99% sure I'm out this month though being 13 DPO now.
Ah well, not over till the witch shows I guess :)

Good luck to everyone!!!!!

Thx ladies!

Sorry for af jury. I so thought it was IB for you! :(

Oasis: yay, me too, I had kind of hint with this morning temp, never went so high before.

MrsKatie: don't despair, I hope this your month too! My ic's are 10 iu, but only got a very faint line. I would have had a big bfn with 25 iu sensitivity. And last night i had af-like cramps, I was sure I'd see my temps plummet this morning.

HawkLover let me know what happens with you! Im just waiting til Wednesday see what happens then.. AF ALWAYS comes in the morning right when i step out of bed.. so if anything is diff..im testing..

Owh will do.. I have a test might as well use it before af gets here. Haha.

hahah, i used my last one in the pack this morning (a day before missed period) BFN..

i tested this morning.. BFN.. my period is due tomorrow..and i really feel it coming too.. so..just preparing myself for the worst.. :(
congrats to all who got BFP's!

OMG!! I'm still shocked!

AMAZING UMMI!

Congrats!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

As for me, bright red blood when I checked my cervix last night and temp plummeted this morning. I'm out this month.

Sorry to hear you're out Jury! I hope next cycle is your BFP!

I tested again this morning, big :bfn: Not even a HINT of a line.

Fully expecting to see AF tomorrow but I'll probably get a few more cheapie tests in before then :)

Fully expecting to see AF tomorrow but I'll probably get a few more cheapie tests in before then :)

sorry girl, same for me :( nothings over yet though.. i was looking back on my chart for when i was pregnant in october..
period was due oct 6th..i got small amount of darker blood for 2 days..tested on the 9th and it was still negative! so...keep testing!!!!!:thumbup:

sorry girl, same for me :( nothings over yet though.. i was looking back on my chart for when i was pregnant in october..
period was due oct 6th..i got small amount of darker blood for 2 days..tested on the 9th and it was still negative! so...keep testing!!!!!:thumbup:

sorry i mean i tested on oct 10th and it was negative.. i didnt get a positive test until the 16th of october..

Morning ladies:)

Mrs. LCS, you're not out yet!
Sorry to the others who got AF.

Afm, yesterday I had strong AF-like cramps with the works (bloating, backache, and even headache), kept running to the bathroom..and nothing. I thought for sure I'd wake up with it today, but no. So if she doesn't get me, I'm testing tomorrow after I hit the grocery store or next day with FMU.

Fx'd for everyone still in limbo!

I don't know, the combo of the bright red and then the temp plummet this morning, it is all pointing towards AF. Thanks for the positive thoughts though! It was our first month of TTC, so I didn't really expect it to happen the first time anyway. The only problem is that I am now thinking I O'd on cd13 instead of cd15. My temps rose after cd13 and that would make a perfect 12/13 day luteal phase like I always have. Unfortunately, that means we did our insem too late. This month I will start opks sooner and really watch for my body signs to make sure I don't miss it. It's disappointing, but it's just the beginning so I can't give up hope! lol

I don't know, the combo of the bright red and then the temp plummet this morning, it is all pointing towards AF. Thanks for the positive thoughts though! It was our first month of TTC, so I didn't really expect it to happen the first time anyway. The only problem is that I am now thinking I O'd on cd13 instead of cd15. My temps rose after cd13 and that would make a perfect 12/13 day luteal phase like I always have. Unfortunately, that means we did our insem too late. This month I will start opks sooner and really watch for my body signs to make sure I don't miss it. It's disappointing, but it's just the beginning so I can't give up hope! lol

Good luck jury! Knowledge is power, so at least you have the tools for success next month. Sending loads of baby dust your way!

dont give up hope yet girl!! last preg for me i didnt get a positive until 6 days after my missed period...if you do still get BFN.. now you know more what to look for next cycle..i'll be right there with ya! im due tomorrow..not looking good..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->