Anyone testing on the 30th?

Ummi that's so exciting! Post a pic for us!

As for me, bright red blood when I checked my cervix last night and temp plummeted this morning. I'm out this month.

Thx. Sorry, as much as I'd like to post a pic, I just don't know how to post one from my phone :(

Ummi that's so exciting! Post a pic for us!

As for me, bright red blood when I checked my cervix last night and temp plummeted this morning. I'm out this month.

Thx. Sorry, as much as I'd like to post a pic, I just don't know how to post one from my phone :(

Me either, but I bet someone else does!

Welp tested this morning.. And bfn it is.. Guess it af dont come tomorrow, ill be buying another test. Im not sad or anything.. Just gonna try harder next month. Congrats Ummi on the bfp! :)

Welp tested this morning.. And bfn it is.. Guess it af dont come tomorrow, ill be buying another test. Im not sad or anything.. Just gonna try harder next month. Congrats Ummi on the bfp! :)

yep..thats all we can do.. if AF comes though, pay attention to it it could mean something else..good luck! tomorrow needs to hurry up

yep..thats all we can do.. if AF comes though, pay attention to it it could mean something else..good luck! tomorrow needs to hurry up

Good luck to you too. :)

I don't know, the combo of the bright red and then the temp plummet this morning, it is all pointing towards AF. Thanks for the positive thoughts though! It was our first month of TTC, so I didn't really expect it to happen the first time anyway. The only problem is that I am now thinking I O'd on cd13 instead of cd15. My temps rose after cd13 and that would make a perfect 12/13 day luteal phase like I always have. Unfortunately, that means we did our insem too late. This month I will start opks sooner and really watch for my body signs to make sure I don't miss it. It's disappointing, but it's just the beginning so I can't give up hope! lol

Hey Jury, not sure if you are already aware of this or not but I was reading on another thread that a lot of ladies doing AI use preseed beforehand to give the swimmers a boost, or even mix the sperm with it so that when you suck it up in the syringe it's easier. Not sure if you've tried it, but might not hurt for next cycle!

Good luck tomorrow Mrs. LCS! It's not over until the :witch: shows! Hope we both get a :bfp:!

Just wanted to say good luck to anyone still testing tomorrow, thinking of you xxxx

Hey ladies,

OMG Ummi...so happy for u..maybe u can post us a pic wen u manage to come online on your laptop or computer...

Lauren-I c ur getting impatient...hahahah...so funny...im trying to laugh it off and not let it rub offon me... :p

7kt13-all the best for tomorrow gurl !!!

AFM-not anxious today...now just relaxed till tomorrow...emotions will change only if AF doesnt show up :)...wen i got up this morning i thought she had already come but i went to c tht white lotion like cm came out with fmu...weird...but tht was it...no more of it was there... dono wat to make of tht

gud for u tht ur not sad...it doesnt help anyways...as they say staying relaxed and happy anyways does have the work :) all the best sweetie :thumbup:

Hey ladies,

OMG Ummi...so happy for u..maybe u can post us a pic wen u manage to come online on your laptop or computer...

Lauren-I c ur getting impatient...hahahah...so funny...im trying to laugh it off and not let it rub offon me... :p

AFM-not anxious today...now just relaxed till tomorrow...emotions will change only if AF doesnt show up :)...wen i got up this morning i thought she had already come but i went to c tht white lotion like cm came out with fmu...weird...but tht was it...no more of it was there... dono wat to make of tht

Thanks pdxmom!

Sounds like it could have been a symptom! I sure hope so!
FX for you for tomorrow!

Ok girls- I'm buying my tests on Thursday afternoon- af due Friday! Should I test Thursday when I get home when hubby is there or test on Friday morning- gettin up at 5.30am 1 hour before I should get up I test wih fmu with hubby! I would like him to be there! Or I could leave it till Saturday morning and that also means I won't have to go into work either very annoyed or very happy but anxious?!

I'm not feelin positive this month but I realllllllyyy hope I'm wrong!!!

I don't know, the combo of the bright red and then the temp plummet this morning, it is all pointing towards AF. Thanks for the positive thoughts though! It was our first month of TTC, so I didn't really expect it to happen the first time anyway. The only problem is that I am now thinking I O'd on cd13 instead of cd15. My temps rose after cd13 and that would make a perfect 12/13 day luteal phase like I always have. Unfortunately, that means we did our insem too late. This month I will start opks sooner and really watch for my body signs to make sure I don't miss it. It's disappointing, but it's just the beginning so I can't give up hope! lol

Hey Jury, not sure if you are already aware of this or not but I was reading on another thread that a lot of ladies doing AI use preseed beforehand to give the swimmers a boost, or even mix the sperm with it so that when you suck it up in the syringe it's easier. Not sure if you've tried it, but might not hurt for next cycle!

Jury: I think kt has got a point here! Also I was thinking, maybe try a couple of more inseminations around CD 12-14 might help. May not be easy for the donor though, but that's an idea.

Hey ladies,

Unfortunately, my computer caught a deadly virus :(

Keep some hope girl! I had a huge lump of creamy cm just yesterday... (sorry tmi)

gud for u tht ur not sad...it doesnt help anyways...as they say staying relaxed and happy anyways does have the work :) all the best sweetie :thumbup:

Your right.. Thank you.(;

Ok girls- I'm buying my tests on Thursday afternoon- af due Friday! Should I test Thursday when I get home when hubby is there or test on Friday morning- gettin up at 5.30am 1 hour before I should get up I test wih fmu with hubby! I would like him to be there! Or I could leave it till Saturday morning and that also means I won't have to go into work either very annoyed or very happy but anxious?!

I'm not feelin positive this month but I realllllllyyy hope I'm wrong!!!

Hey Tarabay! Good luck with the testing! The biggest chance of a positive is obviously Saturday but if it were me I would probably test thursday night because I am a POAS addict :)
:dust: hope you get your :bfp:!!!

cupcakekitty...oh honey tht must b so confusing,irritating,disgusting...i dont know how many more feeling...soryyyy...i guess test test test and lots and lots of bding .....go for it...

You summed it up pretty much! Yes I need to get on the case and get in the mood more! :haha:

#UPDATE#

Can someone tell AF to piss off for me? I am on cycle day 6 now and I am still bleeding and got horrible cramps! Have it in my head that I need to test again but need to stop thinking that!

Mini rant over I needed a cheer up! :wacko:

Hey I know what you mean, my AF doesn't seem normal but I think it's wishful thinking really :-( :hugs:

Exactly! According to several ovulation calculators where I have put my average cycle to be 22 days it says I am fertile this week as of today....er hello I still have my period? Can I ovulate so soon? Off to buy a load of opks tomorrow and then test, test test!

That's probably because you have a short cycle. I think they usually just divide that in half for O day and then go back about 5 days for the fertile days. That would put you at O day 11 and days 6-11 for fertile days.
However, my luteal phase (time between O and AF) is shorter than the first part of my cycle, so those things are always off for me too.
That being said, if you aren't really sure yet, I would start opks sooner rather than later so you don't miss it! It's not completely uncommon for early ovulation. I've seen cycles with O at CD8.
It will all work out! :) It took me about 5 or 6 months to really see a good pattern in my cycles. I still have a wide O range (cd15-cd20). Now that I know that, I start opks on cd12 or cd13. Hope that helps....

Thank you this helps a lot got a more clearer idea I just thought it would be more easier than this?! I think I have a short luteal phase but that is from last month near end of last year I was having over 30 days cycles!

Sorry to over post but....

I am now on cycle day 7 and I am still bleeding, but it is spotting and light red/pink very sticky?! Also sorry if (TMI) but I feel swollen down there had light cramps earlier today but thought nothing much of it.

Am I going mad or what?! :wacko:

Wow so much has gone on since I last checked in.

Well done Ummi, truely hope this is your sticky bean :happydance: so excited for you hun.

Sorry wanttobemum, and Jury. Valentines baby :dust: for you both next month.

Cupcake sorry AF is misbehaving, hope everything sorts itself out soon.

Good luck to all the ladies testing tomorrow xoxo

I caved in this morning an got a :bfn: Will test again on Thursday fx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->