Anyone testing on the 30th?

Wow so much has gone on since I last checked in.

Well done Ummi, truely hope this is your sticky bean :happydance: so excited for you hun.

Sorry wanttobemum, and Jury. Valentines baby :dust: for you both next month.

Cupcake sorry AF is misbehaving, hope everything sorts itself out soon.

Good luck to all the ladies testing tomorrow xoxo

I caved in this morning an got a :bfn: Will test again on Thursday fx.

hahah, i caved today too and got BFN..tomorrow is my AF due date..so we'll see what happens, good luck!

Morning girls!! Come on ladies - need some more BFP's!!
So many pages to go back and check up on - but must go and make my morning coffee FIRST so I can make it through the day. Tragic sounding, but true ;)

Well 14 DPO this morning here, AF is due tonight and still BFN on IC's.
Hhhhrrrrrrrmmmmp.

Ah well, will wait and see if the witch shows up tonight as planned and then will get planning for this coming cycle. I AM going to buy a thermometer and start temping so I can get a better idea of when O day is....instead of just guesstimating it's around cycle day 14! Or we can just have lots and lots and lots of BD'ing every day and it won't matter ;)

Will update later!!

haven't updated in awhile.. i tested this morning, got a faint line , than it went away.. my boobs are ABSOLUTELY killing me!!! period isn't due til tomorrow.. don't know what to think of it

I don't know, the combo of the bright red and then the temp plummet this morning, it is all pointing towards AF. Thanks for the positive thoughts though! It was our first month of TTC, so I didn't really expect it to happen the first time anyway. The only problem is that I am now thinking I O'd on cd13 instead of cd15. My temps rose after cd13 and that would make a perfect 12/13 day luteal phase like I always have. Unfortunately, that means we did our insem too late. This month I will start opks sooner and really watch for my body signs to make sure I don't miss it. It's disappointing, but it's just the beginning so I can't give up hope! lol

Hey Jury, not sure if you are already aware of this or not but I was reading on another thread that a lot of ladies doing AI use preseed beforehand to give the swimmers a boost, or even mix the sperm with it so that when you suck it up in the syringe it's easier. Not sure if you've tried it, but might not hurt for next cycle!

Jury: I think kt has got a point here! Also I was thinking, maybe try a couple of more inseminations around CD 12-14 might help. May not be easy for the donor though, but that's an idea.

kt - We actually have some preseed, but we didn't use it for us. We actually gave it to the donor to use. Maybe we'll try it....

Ummi - Yeah, we might do that too. We will have to talk to our donor and see if he's comfortable with that. We hate to inconvenience him too much since he does have two jobs, a pregnant wife and a kid! lol I may see if he will start on cd12 or 13 and donate every other day until O comes. We agreed to try the 2 days in a row after positive opk before we try that, but I think it would be better for hitting O and to help him build his supply back up. Ugh...I knew it wasn't very likely to happen on the first try, but I was really hoping I wouldn't have to worry about all this until the next baby! lol

haven't updated in awhile.. i tested this morning, got a faint line , than it went away.. my boobs are ABSOLUTELY killing me!!! period isn't due til tomorrow.. don't know what to think of it

Could be an evap line. Test again in the morning and let us know! GL!

does an evap. line come up quickly?? i always thought it happend after its been there for awhile

So many pages to go back and check up on - but must go and make my morning coffee FIRST so I can make it through the day. Tragic sounding, but true ;)

Hhhhrrrrrrrmmmmp.

Ah well, will wait and see if the witch shows up tonight as planned and then will get planning for this coming cycle. I AM going to buy a thermometer and start temping so I can get a better idea of when O day is....instead of just guesstimating it's around cycle day 14! Or we can just have lots and lots and lots of BD'ing every day and it won't matter ;)

Will update later!!

my AF is due in the morning..waiting for that
just want it to come or not come so i know haha..then yes, on with planning the next cycle. Good luck.. i too wasnt too sure of O, we guessed based on my phone calendar app i have..BFN today..but still hopeful. hope to hear some good news later from you! :thumbup:

Hhhhrrrrrrrmmmmp.

Will update later!!

You're not out til the :witch: appears! If she does, you can move on to February baby making with me! I hope you don't though, no offense :)

Hhhhrrrrrrrmmmmp.

Will update later!!

You're not out til the :witch: appears! If she does, you can move on to February baby making with me! I hope you don't though, no offense :)

exactly!! nothings over yet

Sorry to over post but....

I am now on cycle day 7 and I am still bleeding, but it is spotting and light red/pink very sticky?! Also sorry if (TMI) but I feel swollen down there had light cramps earlier today but thought nothing much of it.

Am I going mad or what?! :wacko:

Glad I could help! I wish it was as easy as they make it seem! When you research the science behind it, I don't know how anyone has ever gotten pregnant!

When does your chart say your fertile days are? Sounds like AF is ending, are they normally this long? Mine are usually only about 3 days, 5 or 6 if you include spotting. I once had a very light period that lasted 10 days. My ob told me that we are allowed at least one off period a year. I've always kind of held that in my thoughts if things get out of whack. Not sure if that means anything for you right now, but thought I'd throw it out there lol

my AF is due in the morning..waiting for that
just want it to come or not come so i know haha..then yes, on with planning the next cycle. Good luck.. i too wasnt too sure of O, we guessed based on my phone calendar app i have..BFN today..but still hopeful. hope to hear some good news later from you! :thumbup:

Finger's crossed that your AF stays away!! PMSL - we based on an iPhone app too, got to love technology. I'm surprised there isn't one to send automatic texts to hubby to tell him to get to work when O date comes! LOL!

Haha - I'm sure I'll be right there with you next month Jury! At least it'll be around Valentine's day - so the whole romance aspect of it is quite appealing to me.
I'm planning an evening picnic up in the park above the city....watch the sunset, share a pizza and a couple of glasses of wine and enjoy the view.
Then home for some serious BD'ing!! :happydance:

I'm so tempted to use an IC every time I go and pee....despite the fact I know I'm going to get more negatives.
Luckily they are only 12c each.......LOL!

does anyone else c a difference in these 2 tests or is it just me really wanting to c sth...https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=7f0d590acc&view=att&th=13c8916723330ab3&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9XDNwoWNUuqjAjYu-jEBqJ&sadet=1359509666347&sads=zagtlfR4FKy66kX28XvS68VFAAQ

can u guys c the attachment ive posted or not?? not sure if the pic got uploaded...

does anyone else c a difference in these 2 tests or is it just me really wanting to c sth...https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=7f0d590acc&view=att&th=13c8916723330ab3&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9XDNwoWNUuqjAjYu-jEBqJ&sadet=1359509666347&sads=zagtlfR4FKy66kX28XvS68VFAAQ

I don't think it posted...

aahhh thought as much...was wondering y none of u were saying anything gosh....i dono how to upload...suckksss..teach me..ive emailed the pic to myself now how do i upload it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->