Anyone testing on the 30th?

wat abt now?
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=7f0d590acc&view=att&th=13c89399b55f483a&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9XDNwoWNUuqjAjYu-jEBqJ&sadet=1359511955493&sads=2Ew17F5MoMjlO9gOqKsLc8R4DEM

Sorry, I still don't see it :( Here, try this link

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=upload+picture&match=all&titlesonly=0

pls tellme it came on now...and sorry for the spam :wacko:

photo(10).jpg

gosh ive got goose flesh...dono whther to get excited or not...got this an hr back...do u think it will make any difference if i POAS again ??

gosh ive got goose flesh...dono whther to get excited or not...got this an hr back...do u think it will make any difference if i POAS again ??

I would say at this point it will probably look about the same, but you never know. Will you be able to hold back until morning? lol

hahahah...dono...cant think of anything else...sent the pic to dh at work and he says he doesnt c a line...stupid him...i told him u need to really want to c it...hahaha...may just take another one wen he gets home and then make him compare

I'm so tempted to use an IC every time I go and pee....despite the fact I know I'm going to get more negatives.
Luckily they are only 12c each.......LOL!

Not going to lie I've already done three cheapies today alone! :dohh:

Its a very faint pink...trying very very hard not to get excited but failing miserably..

Its a very faint pink...trying very very hard not to get excited but failing miserably..

I say :test: :test: when DH gets home!

If it comes up again then you are DEFINITELY preggers!

Evening ladies, and congrats to pdxmom!

..been having major cramps, bloating, and backache all day today as well as yesterday, but no AF. She is officially late. This is all pretty unusual for me, so I'm gettin suspicious. No tests in the house, but I'm going to get some tomorrow and try to hang in there until thursday FMU. I'll let ya know what happens!

Fx'd for all!

OMG pdxmom!!!! That is SO positive!!! Absolutely!!!
Can't wait to see more darker lines now that you know how to post pics!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**off to optimistically POAS just in case my luck's changed in the last few hours :shrug:**

Well - not getting hopes up, but I have a real squinter, screen tilter of a shadow, possibly a line on my IC from this afternoon.
AF not due till tonight, so there's still hope till the fat lady sings right?
PMSL!!
Photos for your squinting LOL!
Totally not offended if you don't see anything - my imagination is awesome today :D

https://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm93/misskatie80/DD6273F8-069D-4788-918E-CB424159C15A-16949-00000B33593C6935.jpg

https://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm93/misskatie80/219D13A2-9F36-45C5-9822-94C7FAF67DFA-16949-00000B3353E8EAD9.jpg

Will keep POAS till the witch shows ;)

lol! Thanks for seeing my imaginary line...that makes me feel better.
I'm pretty convinced it's an evap though as it's got bugger all colour to it.
Will FRER tomorrow morning if an IC is still showing anything AND AF still hasn't arrived.
Still no symptoms to speak of, so not holding my breath ;)

Ummi - congratulations!! How exciting!

Jury - sorry abt the af.. loving your positive attitude and wishing you lots of baby dust next month!

Pdxmom- definitely test again! I do see the faint line and hope it gets darker!

Mrskatie - you should def test again also! I do see the shadow of a line and hope this is your month!

And to all the other ladies waiting to test, truckloads of baby dust your way!

Afm, af was a no show this morning. Test was bfn. I am cramping so af could just be late. I'm already expecting af to come as my temps had been dropping for the past 3 days which has always been my pattern month after month. This morning at 14dpo though, temp sky rocketed to 37.08 from 36.30 yesterday. But then I might have caught a bug cos my whole body is aching and mid day temp is slowly increasing, now at 37.9.

Lets see what tomorrow brings! Good luck to us ladies!

Did a test again in the night....not even a faint line in this one :( guess I got excited too fast...well let's c wat the morning has in store

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->