Anyone testing on the 30th?

Did a test again in the night....not even a faint line in this one :( guess I got excited too fast...well let's c wat the morning has in store

*hugs*

Use fmu tomorrow and I'm sure it'll be there!
You're probably just diluted?
Fingers crossed for you :)

Pdxmom: i think it's too diluted too. Try in the morning. Cause I def saw that line of yours!!!

Mrskatie: i saw it! I saw it!!!

GL!!!

Thank you!
Can't help but get a *little* optimistic.
Just hope there is something there in the morning and AF stays the heck away.
But if not, still looking forward to Valentine's Day BD'ing!! :D

Either way, you're a winner! Valentines day might just be the celebration of your bfp!!!

I see it both lines too!!! Good luck testing today ladies- hope they are a bit darker and so more believable! :thumbup:

AFM- af not due till Friday- all day yesterday I had this feeling on pressure in my bum (sorry tmi) but it gradually got worse through the day and it started to get sore, by bedtime last night I was in pain with it and it felt like pressure! I do get this with my AF usually but not as bad And I don't get it until I actually have af! I also woke at 12.30 am feeling sooooo sick- not sure whether it was with the pain or just sickness, I had to lay with a hot water bottle under my bum!:blush:
So now this morning I can feel it in my belly right down into my bum!

Sorry for tmi but I have t share with someone! Lol! Wen I was in agony in bed last night I as convinced I was pregnant! Now this morning I'm not so sure again! Can't believe I haven't tested yet- except my opks! :dohh:

Well everybody testing today- good luck Nd can't wait to check bak in after work and see how u have all got on! Can't wait to see pictures of all these tests!!! Xx

Wow Tarabay! Never experienced anything like that except during labour!!
Hope it's a good sign for you :)

Gggrrrr.....wish I could fast forward 12 hours and see my tests already!

Did a test again in the night....not even a faint line in this one :( guess I got excited too fast...well let's c wat the morning has in store

*hugs*

Use fmu tomorrow and I'm sure it'll be there!
You're probably just diluted?
Fingers crossed for you :)

FX for you pdxmom, if that was an evap, it was HORRIBLE. I hope it was just dilutional! Post your test in the am!

Thank you!

Totally see a hint on that test! Good luck testing today! FX FX FX!

AF is officially due today, hasn't come yet but I have a bad feeling about her showing up.

:bfn: this morning with another cheapie.

:af: :af: :af:

Thanks!!! It's 8pm Wed night here - AF due anytime now.
Will test first thing in the morning if she doesn't show.
Will pee in a cup with fmu and use IC, if there's a line there then I'll use my FRER straight after :D

I have my first possible symptom - sharp shooting pains down to the left hand side way low down.
Normally I get cramps before AF, but dull ones.
These are really quick and sharp and have been having them all day on and off.
Who knows!

AF is officially due today, hasn't come yet but I have a bad feeling about her showing up.

:bfn: this morning with another cheapie.

:af: :af: :af:

Fingers crossed for you!!!!!
Not over till it's over xx

Evening ladies, and congrats to pdxmom!

..been having major cramps, bloating, and backache all day today as well as yesterday, but no AF. She is officially late. This is all pretty unusual for me, so I'm gettin suspicious. No tests in the house, but I'm going to get some tomorrow and try to hang in there until thursday FMU. I'll let ya know what happens!

Fx'd for all!

yes! me too, my period was due first thing in the am like it always is..and NOTHING.. testing tomorrow morning! good luck!

well, my AF is due first thing this morning like always..and nothing came.. i was awake ALLLLL night long with horrible boob pain, and my nipples were so sensitive that when DH moved and the sheets moved, they iratated them soooo bad.. i will be testing tomorrow until i get a BFP.. but i am NEVER late with AF.. but not getting my hopes up until :bfp: or :witch:

Thank you!

good luck girl!!!! test again in am!!! cant wait to hear the news ;)

well, my AF is due first thing this morning like always..and nothing came.. i was awake ALLLLL night long with horrible boob pain, and my nipples were so sensitive that when DH moved and the sheets moved, they iratated them soooo bad.. i will be testing tomorrow until i get a BFP.. but i am NEVER late with AF.. but not getting my hopes up until :bfp: or :witch:

Amazing! Can't believe you are holding out on testing! Hope you get your :bfp:

AF hasn't come yet for me...please stay away :witch: !!!!

well, i tested the other day and it was negative..and this morning i didnt have any tests haha..so i'll test tomorrow am..and again until AF or BFP!
good luck to you too!!!!! :)

AF officially due today but no sign yet!!! bad new BFN this morn :(

well, i tested the other day and it was negative..and this morning i didnt have any tests haha..so i'll test tomorrow am..and again until AF or BFP!
good luck to you too!!!!! :)

Eeeek let us know!!! Fingers crossed and loads of :dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"