Anyone testing on the 30th?

not getting too excited though.. not yet.. i might not be regular yet after the D&C

last time i didnt get a positive til like a week after AF was supposed to come, and even then it was very faint.

Morning ladies! Looks like I'm in the same boat as most of ya. AF is late..will test tomorrow with FMU. Fx'd for a damn miracle.

Hoping I'll see some BFPs in this thread tomorrow! GL everyone!

Hello Everyone!
I need a little bit of advice. I think I ovulated on Jan. 10-12 based on temp. and OPK. I started bleeding on Jan. 21st(period is not due until Jan.30th) for about 4 days. It was lighter and really early. I figured that was the start of my period, so we continued with our OPK testing and figured that wasn't our month. I started yesterday with the testing and it has been negative. Yesterday, my stomach was bloated and rumbling a bit. Today, I left work because I was having diarrhea and stomach pains. Of course, everyone thinks the flu right away (I work with kids and it's going around). I came home and had one more incident and now I feel great. I looked back and thought... Could I really be pregnant? So I went and bought a test, but it said negative. Is it still possible? Why else would I feel like this? We had a m/c in August ( with D and C). We have been ttc since November.

I used the digital clear blue test. Any advice would be great.

Morning ladies! Looks like I'm in the same boat as most of ya. AF is late..will test tomorrow with FMU. Fx'd for a damn miracle.

Hoping I'll see some BFPs in this thread tomorrow! GL everyone!

good luck to you too!!!!!:thumbup:

I like all these late visits from AF! Hoping we get some more BFPs within the next few days! :dust:

No af for me this morning.. We will see what the rest of the day has in store for me..

No af for me this morning.. We will see what the rest of the day has in store for me..

do you feel like its coming?? anythingout of the norm for you??
i just know its not my period coming bc my boobs and nipples are on my last nerve..

same here..but not really cramps..weird..and my stomach has been growling all day..

Hey ladies....so AF showed up like a faithful friend punctually this morning...dono wat was goin on yday with the test....as wen i checked the test this morning the line had gone...welll so im here to keep some of your copany forvalentines day baby making :)

Hey ladies....so AF showed up like a faithful friend punctually this morning...dono wat was goin on yday with the test....as wen i checked the test this morning the line had gone...welll so im here to keep some of your copany forvalentines day baby making :)

sorry boo.. thats strange.. hm.. well, more excuses to BD! ;) make a valentine cupid baby!

sorry boo.. thats strange.. hm.. well, more excuses to BD! ;) make a valentine cupid baby!

will try my level best forthe valentine baby...:winkwink::winkwink:
im so excited for u ...with af being late and all...wow...test soooonnn...

bought a 5 pack today..will test in am.. :) thanks girl :)

well if i get a BFP..thats when the real waiting game starts..i will be a nervous wreck the whole time! paranoid about losing another baby :( but nothing ya can do but pray

Sorry pdxmom, I thought for sure that was a BFP! What a nasty evap!

Still no AF for me. Usually she comes in the morning so she is definitely late. Bought two FRER this afternoon. Tested once already :bfn: !!

If the :witch: doesn't show overnight, I will test again in the morning with FMU.

Can't wait to see everyone's tests! I hope the :witch: doesn't make any unwelcome appearances before then!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->