Anyone testing on the 30th?

So sorry pdxmom. Me too, I was so sure it was a bfp for you :(

I read a tip here on b&b, that it help if you reach climax right after the swimmers have been deposited ;-)
(Worked twice for me), so that might be an idea for valentines day ladies. Don't lose hope.

I totally get where you come from mrsLCS. It's nerve wrecking, but I think that's another reason to enjoy your bfp even more than ever.

Ummi we did that this month:) if you climax at the same time or shortly after your partner it pulls more sperm up and gives you a better chance, must be something in it hence the bfp! We did it for my most fertile days xxxx

To bad i cant climax. Ha!!

Damn!!!!

Pdxmom - I'm so sorry :(
That was a nasty evap!! *hugs*

Well......AF hasn't shown her face, my IC second line is slightly darker.
However the FRER came up with a light line right away, but now when I go to take a pic it's almost entirely gone!?
So now I'm absolutely clueless as that was my last FRER!!

IC from this morning (fmu).

https://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm93/misskatie80/BC75127C-FC19-4CD5-ADD5-AAD657A4EAC0-761-00000062C1FE9D43.jpg

FRER from same batch!! *just visible IRL....don't think you'll see it on here though*

https://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm93/misskatie80/28AB4685-449C-440A-B00B-3C2FA9FFC9C6-761-00000062C7DB3723.jpg

Mrskatie not sure if this will help but here's my ics from 10dpo (first pic) and yesterday's at 14 dpo, they do take a while to darken up, if you ovulated a little late your ic could be bang on, here's hoping for you!! Xxxxxx

Attachments

• IMAG0820.jpg
    IMAG0820.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0899.jpg
    IMAG0899.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 10
Thanks so much Oasis! Truth be told I have NO idea when O date was - only going off my iPhone app which automatically places it at 1/2 way through my cycle on day 14.
Mine look less than your original 10 DPO ones!
Ah well, will do one a morning from now on and either AF arrives or they darken up. NOT buying any more FRER's!! LOL....

To bad i cant climax. Ha!!

Damn!!!!

Pdxmom - I'm so sorry :(
That was a nasty evap!! *hugs*

Well......AF hasn't shown her face, my IC second line is slightly darker.
However the FRER came up with a light line right away, but now when I go to take a pic it's almost entirely gone!?
So now I'm absolutely clueless as that was my last FRER!!

IC from this morning (fmu).

https://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm93/misskatie80/BC75127C-FC19-4CD5-ADD5-AAD657A4EAC0-761-00000062C1FE9D43.jpg

FRER from same batch!! *just visible IRL....don't think you'll see it on here though*

https://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm93/misskatie80/28AB4685-449C-440A-B00B-3C2FA9FFC9C6-761-00000062C7DB3723.jpg

I think I see a line on both!!!

FX it gets darker soon! Looks similar to Oasis's 10dpo so looks good!!

I'm out ladies. Bleh. 28 day cycle last month. 34 this month. ..whatever that was all about.

Anyway, congrats to all here who got their BFPs, sorry to all those that didn't, and Fx'd to those still waiting!

I'm out ladies. Bleh. 28 day cycle last month. 34 this month. ..whatever that was all about.

Anyway, congrats to all here who got their BFPs, sorry to all those that didn't, and Fx'd to those still waiting!

Sorry to hear lotuspetals :hugs:

Hopefully some Valentine's bding will do the trick next cycle!!

Thanks so much Oasis! Truth be told I have NO idea when O date was - only going off my iPhone app which automatically places it at 1/2 way through my cycle on day 14.
Mine look less than your original 10 DPO ones!
Ah well, will do one a morning from now on and either AF arrives or they darken up. NOT buying any more FRER's!! LOL....

That's why I started charting cause I was fed up of not knowing when I ovulated! I think I ovulated a little later in dec as AF was 30 instead of 28, this month I ovulated right on day 14. I think your ic is like my 10dpo, don't forget those ics have different amounts of dye in each test, I've done 3 or 4 at a time and had slightly different shades! I've got everything crossed for you xxxxxx

well, i'm out :( good luck to everyone!!! & congrats to all those who got a bfp !!! :)

*hugs*
So sorry to hear.....
Wishing you all the luck in the world for next cycle :hugs:

Sorry missdreamer, wish you loads of luck for your next cycle xxx

well, i'm out :( good luck to everyone!!! & congrats to all those who got a bfp !!! :)

:(
*hugs*
Much as I always long for this time of month when we know for sure - I always hate the arrival of AF.
Best of luck for next month!

Still no signs of AF for me. I keep constantly checking!

Not going to lie, her being late has gotten my hopes up, it's so frustrating I am seeing nothing on the tests!

Hey ladies....so AF showed up like a faithful friend punctually this morning...dono wat was goin on yday with the test....as wen i checked the test this morning the line had gone...welll so im here to keep some of your copany forvalentines day baby making :)

Well that's disappointing! I officially started today too, so we can go into February together! :)

So sorry pdxmom. Me too, I was so sure it was a bfp for you :(

I read a tip here on b&b, that it help if you reach climax right after the swimmers have been deposited ;-)
(Worked twice for me), so that might be an idea for valentines day ladies. Don't lose hope.

I totally get where you come from mrsLCS. It's nerve wrecking, but I think that's another reason to enjoy your bfp even more than ever.

I agree with this. In the home-insemination world, there is a lot of suggestion to have a big O after the sperm is in there. The contractions of the big O cause the cervix to dip right into the sperm and helps to suck those little guys up and move them along. I found this video that shows what the cervix does at climax if you need a visual :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9BVDoQNQ5Y

Oh no! Why can't our bodies just stay on a regular cycle! So frustrating...welcome to the February TTC with me! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->