Anyone testing on the 30th?

well, i'm out :( good luck to everyone!!! & congrats to all those who got a bfp !!! :)

So sorry...unfortunately that's about 4 or 5 of us that all got the AF visit today...At least we know we'll have company in for February :shrug:

the weird thing is, my period isn't heavy and it ALWAYS is the first day..

Mine's been like that. It did that last month and this month. Usually the first day is heavy. It's been more like medium flow...not sure why. Is your's really light or mediumish?

its light...not like EXTREMELY light.. but i've been in the worst pain ever. extremely sore boobs/nipples. back pain. abdominal pain.. nausea ... it hurts to even have a shirt on right now...

Sounds promising! Have you tested??

yes i have, 12dpo faint positive in late afternoon.. 13 dpo first morning urine another faint positive darker than previous

yes i have, 12dpo faint positive in late afternoon.. 13 dpo first morning urine another faint positive darker than previous

Then you're definitely not out! Hopefully it's implantation bleeding! As the others have said, it's pretty common to have a bit of spotting early on. I would say keep testing, and if your test tomorrow is darker then you are definitely preggers!! FX FX :dust:

Hey all,sorry had lots to do today so cudnt b online too much...
katie...thts awesome...waiting forthe update on tht..
lauren...u go girl...waiting for awesome news

I'm feeling so pessimistic now this afternoon.
I'm convinced that they're just all evaps and my body is messing with my cycles.

Sorry....just fell into a funk of a mood and need to go and distract myself with something I think.

Good luck ladies!
Will come back on tomorrow xx

I'm feeling so pessimistic now this afternoon.
I'm convinced that they're just all evaps and my body is messing with my cycles.

Sorry....just fell into a funk of a mood and need to go and distract myself with something I think.

Good luck ladies!
Will come back on tomorrow xx

u go distract yourself....watever to keep your sanity :flower::flower::hugs:

So sorry pdxmom. Me too, I was so sure it was a bfp for you :(

I read a tip here on b&b, that it help if you reach climax right after the swimmers have been deposited ;-)
(Worked twice for me), so that might be an idea for valentines day ladies. Don't lose hope.

I totally get where you come from mrsLCS. It's nerve wrecking, but I think that's another reason to enjoy your bfp even more than ever.

I agree with this. In the home-insemination world, there is a lot of suggestion to have a big O after the sperm is in there. The contractions of the big O cause the cervix to dip right into the sperm and helps to suck those little guys up and move them along. I found this video that shows what the cervix does at climax if you need a visual :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9BVDoQNQ5Y

Such a lovely video....gosh i always mange to o before dh..ill make sure it goes the other way round heanceforth...:haha::haha:

Sorry for those who got af :(

Missdreamer: that sounds more like IB and preggo boobs to me! Hope it is!!

Mrs katie: I defo see that line!!! Mine was even less than that, but I didn't show it to dh. I showed him the digi, even that he had a hard time to understand straight away (he thought 1-2 meant we are having 1 or 2 babies loool)!!!!

And for those who are finding it hard to climax at the right time, a manual stimulation of the clitoris may help (sorry tmi, but I'd share anything that can help ^^)

Thanks Ummi!

Here's all three of today's in order.
5:30am
11:00am
3:30pm

Just want them to get darker dammit!
Super super faint lines.
*grumpy*

https://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm93/misskatie80/57B40652-E734-48B6-AC35-2B94E05577E2-1239-000000B0FB459C9F.jpg

I did another ic this am hoping the line would be way darker. But it's just a tiny bit better. It looks like your mrskatie. But bare in mind it's really, really early. Depending on when beano implanted, we may not have a lot of hcg in our system yet.
And I don't have anymore ic's left! (That's what happens when you start testing @7dpo ^^)
If I were you, I'd take a digi. Feels so good to see written!

I did another ic this am hoping the line would be way darker. But it's just a tiny bit better. It looks like your mrskatie. But bare in mind it's really, really early. Depending on when beano implanted, we may not have a lot of hcg in our system yet.
And I don't have anymore ic's left! (That's what happens when you start testing @7dpo ^^)
If I were you, I'd take a digi. Feels so good to see written!

You have lines like these ^^^ and got a positive digi??
I thought they needed dark lines before they'll work?
Will leave it for a week I think as I might get shot for forking out for more tests ;)

I only have 5 (out of 20!) ic's left - ordered another 50 today but they won't arrive till next week - LOL!!!

Morning ladies!

MrsKatie, it'll probably take a few days for the tests to get darker so don't lose hope yet! I can still see some lines!! :dust:

Still no AF for me me, feeling less optimistic today, I have a feeling she is on her way... tested again with ICs and stark white :bfn:

Ummi from day to day my ics aren't much different I only noticed a big difference in them in 4 days:) xxxx

Tuesday's ics at 13dpo (first pic) and today's at 15 dpo:) nausea is stepping up a notch todayxxx

Attachments

• 1359630362-picsay-1.jpg
    1359630362-picsay-1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0913.jpg
    IMAG0913.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 11
Hey all,sorry had lots to do today so cudnt b online too much...
katie...thts awesome...waiting forthe update on tht..
lauren...u go girl...waiting for awesome news

thanks sweats! still no AF this morning.. BFN too.. but last time it wasnt positive until almost a week later..i dont know.. ugh..

2 days late on AF.. BFN this morning.. boobs still hurting and i am hungry immediately after i eat anything.. i feel i definately am pregnant (or at least hope i am haha)..just need to see the positive test result.. waiting again..

That's a beautiful line Oasis! (Who would have thought I'd say something like that one day huh?)

MrsLCS: ttc is THE #1 waiting game!! Waiting for AF to go away, waiting to O, TWW, waiting for AF, waiting for the lines to get darker!!
Hope you'll see those lines soon!!!

sure is.. then it will be waiting the whole 9 months to make sure everything is ok and healthy. haha.. all worth it though.

any more good news today??

I know, someone just said to me first 12 weeks are the worst, lost my first at 12 weeks so yup once I cross that milestone I hope I can enjoy the rest of it:) xxxxx

I know, someone just said to me first 12 weeks are the worst, lost my first at 12 weeks so yup once I cross that milestone I hope I can enjoy the rest of it:) xxxxx

ugh..yea.. i lost mine right at the end of my 12 week..i dont think i'll be relaxed until the baby is born! so scary.. but wishing you the best of luck this time..hope you ahve a happy and healthy pregnancy with no complications..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->