Anyone testing on the 30th?

well, i'm out :( good luck to everyone!!! & congrats to all those who got a bfp !!! :)

So sorry...unfortunately that's about 4 or 5 of us that all got the AF visit today...At least we know we'll have company in for February :shrug:

So sorry pdxmom. Me too, I was so sure it was a bfp for you :(

I read a tip here on b&b, that it help if you reach climax right after the swimmers have been deposited ;-)
(Worked twice for me), so that might be an idea for valentines day ladies. Don't lose hope.

I totally get where you come from mrsLCS. It's nerve wrecking, but I think that's another reason to enjoy your bfp even more than ever.

I agree with this. In the home-insemination world, there is a lot of suggestion to have a big O after the sperm is in there. The contractions of the big O cause the cervix to dip right into the sperm and helps to suck those little guys up and move them along. I found this video that shows what the cervix does at climax if you need a visual :)

Cool video! Sorry to hear the :witch: showed up full force today. Lots of :dust: for next cycle!!

Why can my husband not see the IC line at all?
I had to put dots to help him out!
Please tell me I don't have the only blind OH out there :coffee:

https://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm93/misskatie80/066FEF97-2319-4317-B1B2-7EFEC38BE8A1-761-00000072AEF770D9.jpg

HawkLover let me know what happens with you! Im just waiting til Wednesday see what happens then.. AF ALWAYS comes in the morning right when i step out of bed.. so if anything is diff..im testing..

Owh will do.. I have a test might as well use it before af gets here. Haha.

I started testing a few days ago and will continue until BFP or AF. AF is due Friday. I have a little bit of a POAS problem :blush:

girl you do what you need to do! whatever settles your head! thinking of you!

Why can my husband not see the IC line at all?
I had to put dots to help him out!
Please tell me I don't have the only blind OH out there :coffee:

https://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm93/misskatie80/066FEF97-2319-4317-B1B2-7EFEC38BE8A1-761-00000072AEF770D9.jpg

I can vaguely see something, but it is really, really light. Are you testing again in the morning??? Hopefully tomorrow will have a darker line!

Could it just be spotting msdreamerxo??
Time will tell - fingers still crossed for you!!! xx

I can vaguely see something, but it is really, really light. Are you testing again in the morning??? Hopefully tomorrow will have a darker line!

Yes, will test again this evening and then again in the morning until I know one way or the other.
I know it's faint....just clinging to hope I guess.

well, i'm out :( good luck to everyone!!! & congrats to all those who got a bfp !!! :)

So sorry...unfortunately that's about 4 or 5 of us that all got the AF visit today...At least we know we'll have company in for February :shrug:

the weird thing is, my period isn't heavy and it ALWAYS is the first day..

Mine's been like that. It did that last month and this month. Usually the first day is heavy. It's been more like medium flow...not sure why. Is your's really light or mediumish?

so sorry to those who got AF today... :( make sure its really AF blood though..my last pregnancy i bled light..for two days..then stopped..and sore boobs everywhere... came out of no where..tested a week later and BFPPPPP! so just please..make sure you know for sure.. anything can happen, everyones body is way different.. so one more test wont hurt. xoxo..

and if you all still get BFN's then please let February be your months!!! thinking of you all! im holdin on by a thread here.. nothing is over until..ITS REALLY OVER.. so.. chins up!

Mine's been like that. It did that last month and this month. Usually the first day is heavy. It's been more like medium flow...not sure why. Is your's really light or mediumish?

its light...not like EXTREMELY light.. but i've been in the worst pain ever. extremely sore boobs/nipples. back pain. abdominal pain.. nausea ... it hurts to even have a shirt on right now...

Yes, will test again this evening and then again in the morning until I know one way or the other.
I know it's faint....just clinging to hope I guess.

girl..you cling until you know for sure!!! thinking of you!

its light...not like EXTREMELY light.. but i've been in the worst pain ever. extremely sore boobs/nipples. back pain. abdominal pain.. nausea ... it hurts to even have a shirt on right now...

girl. thats pregnancy.. dont stop testing.

girl. thats pregnancy.. dont stop testing.

thank you for giving me a little bit of hope!! was so bummed this morning..

its actually light. its not a bright red either.. when i wipe its pink (tmi sorry)

its actually light. its not a bright red either.. when i wipe its pink (tmi sorry)

I had that with both my pregnancies that went to full term! My OB said it was completely normal as I showed up for my u/s in tears.
Mine went on and off till 6 weeks.
Was pink and not enough for a tampon.
Hope that helps!

Sounds promising! Have you tested??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->