Anyone testing on the 30th?

hey ladies - got my BFP in writing from the docs this morning :happydance:
Don't want to hold my breath yet as HCG levels are still low at 120 (4w6d the test was done) and he's not doing second testing - just referred me to have a dating scan done....which we'll go do next Wednesday at 6w0d.
Feeling pregnant though - so I suppose that's a good thing :)

I have switched to a FB group for Oct 13. I find it much easier to keep up with on my phone than the forums.

Hawklover - finger's are still crossed for you and thinking of you xx

wow! thats great! always better seeing things in writing huh? congrats! keep us posted on your progress! :)

Update is.. I give up on testing.. Im just gonna go let the doctor handle me. Lol.
Yesterday i noticed vains in my boobs. One even go across the top.. I have small boobs so id know if theres anything different lookin about them. Haha. And after i noticed them vains, my nipples were kinda sore.. But this morning just my left one is sore.

Feel better cupcake!!

I'm also BFN again this morning. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow, but I think blood tests take a few days to get back to you. Probably won't hear anything until Monday or Tuesday :(

Same for you Hawk?

Yep yep! Same for me..
But idk if they will do blood work or not.. Awhile back.. Like in July when i told my doctor i wanted to try for a baby she said i should wait two weeks after my period to come in. So when i go in tomorrow they will probably do a pregnancy stick. But guess we will see.. Good luck to you Greenarcher.

I would just straight up ask for a blood test while you're there. They're very likely to give you one, unless they know of a good reason not to. I know that is what I'll be doing. A week late is not normal for me!!

I would just straight up ask for a blood test while you're there. They're very likely to give you one, unless they know of a good reason not to. I know that is what I'll be doing. A week late is not normal for me!!

Owh me either.. Ever.
Ive never been more than a day late.

I think I'm out ladies. Def looks like af, bright red.

Another month!

Hey ladies, I've been silently stalking all of you. Haven't had much to say, but we are going to start trying this weekend. I'm CD 9 today. I'm pretty convinced I O'd CD 13 last month, so we are trying to be prepared and will start Saturday and continue every other day until O. :dust: to everyone!

Hawk - good luck tomorrow at the Dr's office! Hopefully they will just do a blood test so you can be sure one way or another.

Jury - good luck this cycle! Keep us updated :)

Im sorry to hear that greenarcher..

Thank you 7kt13. Im sooo scared. I want this so bad.. ):

One of the last woman standing! Let us know how everything goes tomorrow

Hey ladies, I've been silently stalking all of you. Haven't had much to say, but we are going to start trying this weekend. I'm CD 9 today. I'm pretty convinced I O'd CD 13 last month, so we are trying to be prepared and will start Saturday and continue every other day until O. :dust: to everyone!

yay!! lots of luck!

Good good. Im getting ready now..
You know what i didnt first thing this morning, without even thinkin? I went to the bathtroom. I forgot all about holding it. Its a habit i guess.. Haha. I suppose i better get me a couple bottles of water. (;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->