Anyone testing on the 30th?

good luck today, keep us posted..you have a small fan club here! hahah.. hoping that you WONT be joining us in our SMEP'ing this month lol..

Mrs. Katie- how are you feeling?? how far along are you?

Hi ladies, just wanted to say I'm still following you all, and hoping for you all, I've had bloods taken today so will nervously await the results hopefully next week:) xxxx

Thank you ladies..
I hope you ladies are doing alright. :)

Hi ladies, just wanted to say I'm still following you all, and hoping for you all, I've had bloods taken today so will nervously await the results hopefully next week:) xxxx

Oasis, congrats again! Do you know how far along you are?

So they made me pee in a cup. Negative test. She didnt ask about any symptoms i had, nothing! She said if nothing then to come back in two weeks. Im pretty angry!

So they made me pee in a cup. Negative test. She didnt ask about any symptoms i had, nothing! She said if nothing then to come back in two weeks. Im pretty angry!

did you ask for a blood test to be done?? and did you tell her how late you were?

She knew how late i was.. And she said they wouldnt do anything til i came back. Im gonna go back next Friday and if they dont give me a blood test ill be sure to throw a bitch fit.

She knew how late i was.. And she said they wouldnt do anything til i came back. Im gonna go back next Friday and if they dont give me a blood test ill be sure to throw a bitch fit.

That's annoying! Well hopefully AF stays away another week then and you can get that blood test! FX for you until then!

I should've just told them i wanted to talk to the doctor. It took like 5 mins for them to tell me that my test was negative, to take my bp, and to ask me those questions about if i smoked or drinked.

Keep us updated Oasis! Can't wait to see your first u/s pic!!

I should've just told them i wanted to talk to the doctor. It took like 5 mins for them to tell me that my test was negative, to take my bp, and to ask me those questions about if i smoked or drinked.

if i were you.. i would go home call them say you just took a home preg test and it was positive..and that you need a blood test..

oh god ladies today si startedout to b one of the most frightening days of mylife...so as i have been teeling ull tht i had a normal period on the expected day...and then went in for my hsg test on cd7...today was cd10 and tho i am still bleeding from after the test i decided to take an opk...instantly showed positive...i thought it was quite weird and so just being inquisitive i took a HPT and look...photo(11).JPG
and im still bleeding...trying franctically to call my drs ofc but the are still closed....:cry::cry::cry:

Congrats PDX! Don't stress too much about the bleeding I've heard of it happening before.

Hawk that sucks! What a mean nurse!

As for me, I bleed for maybe 20 minutes yesterday and NOTHING since! Doctor this morning took blood. Ill have results on Monday. Fx!

Congrats PDX! Don't stress too much about the bleeding I've heard of it happening before.

Hawk that sucks! What a mean nurse!

As for me, I bleed for maybe 20 minutes yesterday and NOTHING since! Doctor this morning took blood. Ill have results on Monday. Fx!

U mean uve heard of ppl having a full period then an hsg and find out they were preg all tht time ????????????

oh god ladies today si startedout to b one of the most frightening days of mylife...so as i have been teeling ull tht i had a normal period on the expected day...and then went in for my hsg test on cd7...today was cd10 and tho i am still bleeding from after the test i decided to take an opk...instantly showed positive...i thought it was quite weird and so just being inquisitive i took a HPT and look...View attachment 564131
and im still bleeding...trying franctically to call my drs ofc but the are still closed....:cry::cry::cry:

wait..so your pregnant???

oh god ladies today si startedout to b one of the most frightening days of mylife...so as i have been teeling ull tht i had a normal period on the expected day...and then went in for my hsg test on cd7...today was cd10 and tho i am still bleeding from after the test i decided to take an opk...instantly showed positive...i thought it was quite weird and so just being inquisitive i took a HPT and look...View attachment 564131

Yes lauren....thts wat this test shows...but im sooooooooo confused myself...cos i had a normal period like on the exact day it was expected...and now im having a light flow from yday..(1 panty liner is enuf...sorry tmi) but i dont know wat to think now...my doc has asked me to go in for a blood test today and on monday and hell give the results only on monday now...wat am i to do till them...I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Yes lauren....thts wat this test shows...but im sooooooooo confused myself...cos i had a normal period like on the exact day it was expected...and now im having a light flow from yday..(1 panty liner is enuf...sorry tmi) but i dont know wat to think now...my doc has asked me to go in for a blood test today and on monday and hell give the results only on monday now...wat am i to do till them...I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

makes me want to test.. my period is over as of today..but jeezzzz...that makes me wonder..

ugh! sounds like the waiting game again lol.. well, for your sake, i hope you are pregnant and that its not just a weird fluke! prayers for you girl! i cant imagine wondering all weekend..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->