Anyone testing on the 30th?

PDX, I'm in the waiting boat with you, YET AGAIN! Blood drawn today, tests monday.

I have two more urine tests to tide me over for the weekend, but I have no idea why they would suddenly show positive.

STILL no more bleeding beyond that tiny bit yesterday, UGH.

PDX, I'm in the waiting boat with you, YET AGAIN! Blood drawn today, tests monday.

I have two more urine tests to tide me over for the weekend, but I have no idea why they would suddenly show positive.

STILL no more bleeding beyond that tiny bit yesterday, UGH.

well, the first time i was pregnant..i missed my period..tested a week later, nothing, then at like 2 weeks passed missed af i got a very faint positive..

Hi ladies, just wanted to say I'm still following you all, and hoping for you all, I've had bloods taken today so will nervously await the results hopefully next week:) xxxx

Oasis, congrats again! Do you know how far along you are?

Thankyou, I'm 5 weeks 1 day:) I'm going to have an early scan around 8 weeks. Very nervous about the blood results, hoping all is ok xx

oh god ladies today si startedout to b one of the most frightening days of mylife...so as i have been teeling ull tht i had a normal period on the expected day...and then went in for my hsg test on cd7...today was cd10 and tho i am still bleeding from after the test i decided to take an opk...instantly showed positive...i thought it was quite weird and so just being inquisitive i took a HPT and look...View attachment 564131
and im still bleeding...trying franctically to call my drs ofc but the are still closed....:cry::cry::cry:

Wow that is so positive! Let us know what happens x

Congrats PDX! Don't stress too much about the bleeding I've heard of it happening before.

Hawk that sucks! What a mean nurse!

As for me, I bleed for maybe 20 minutes yesterday and NOTHING since! Doctor this morning took blood. Ill have results on Monday. Fx!

U mean uve heard of ppl having a full period then an hsg and find out they were preg all tht time ????????????

ive heard its quite normal to bleed in the early stages of pregnancy!! if it gets heavy && alarming to you, you should just make a trip to the hospital just to play it safe...CONGRATS !!!!!

Wow so much going on. Lol
Congrats pdxmom!!
And for you greenarcher.. Ive got my fingers crossed for you. :)

oh god ladies today si startedout to b one of the most frightening days of mylife...so as i have been teeling ull tht i had a normal period on the expected day...and then went in for my hsg test on cd7...today was cd10 and tho i am still bleeding from after the test i decided to take an opk...instantly showed positive...i thought it was quite weird and so just being inquisitive i took a HPT and look...View attachment 564131
and im still bleeding...trying franctically to call my drs ofc but the are still closed....:cry::cry::cry:

Oh my gosh pdxmom, that is crazy!

Congrats! Hope you have a sticky bean!!

So doc called with my results turns out I am pg but my levels r very very low...hcg at 32 and progesterone at 3.2....have to go in for another blood draw on Monday ....dr says either I just got pg in the last 1 week and thts y the levels r low or the pregnancy is finishing and the levels r on their way down...either ways will know on Monday...heartbroken

:hugs: Wow pdx that's crazy...I'm so sorry, that must be so frustrating :(

pdx..dont be heartbroken yet!! i was the same levels were all so low..nothing u can do but wait..i know it hurts and thats not what u want to hear...but it could just be very early pregnancy!! please stay calm and try to relax..

One of my friends was telling me that she had what she considered a normal period with each of her kids (she has 5). So, it's not unheard of! Why can't all of our bodies just follow the "normal" patterns....

As for us, I am cd 11 today. I'm anticipating O around cd 13-15. My cervix is starting to open and I've got some EWCM today. We will start our "BD" tonight and continue every other day until I O. Thinking of using a little preseed this time, but not sure...

So doc called with my results turns out I am pg but my levels r very very low...hcg at 32 and progesterone at 3.2....have to go in for another blood draw on Monday ....dr says either I just got pg in the last 1 week and thts y the levels r low or the pregnancy is finishing and the levels r on their way down...either ways will know on Monday...heartbroken

Wow. Well you never, know maybe you ovulated during your AF? I doubt you were pg before because you tested before your hsg and it was negative!

FX for the numbers increasing on Monday!

Mrs. Katie- how are you feeling?? how far along are you?

Hey :) I'm 5w4d and feeling pretty good generally! Sore boobs and bouts of nausea, insomnia and peeing ALL THE TIME....but it's all so worth it!
hCG was on the low side at 120 at 4w4d when I had it drawn, but same with both my last two pregnancies, so trying not to worry.
Have the referral for my dating scan whenever I want to go for it. Think we'll wait till the 20th at 7 weeks :)

So they made me pee in a cup. Negative test. She didnt ask about any symptoms i had, nothing! She said if nothing then to come back in two weeks. Im pretty angry!

OmG! What a waste of time and such messing around with your emotions *hugs*
Hope you get your answers soon xx

Pdxmom - my heart is aching for you, what a rollercoaster of emotions that must be! I hope you get a real answer soon as that test is very positive looking!
Unreal....
*hugs* xx

One of my friends was telling me that she had what she considered a normal period with each of her kids (she has 5). So, it's not unheard of! Why can't all of our bodies just follow the "normal" patterns....

As for us, I am cd 11 today. I'm anticipating O around cd 13-15. My cervix is starting to open and I've got some EWCM today. We will start our "BD" tonight and continue every other day until I O. Thinking of using a little preseed this time, but not sure...

How exciting!! Good luck Jury!!! :)
May as well try the pre-sees right? ;)

Mrs Katie, I know right?!
Im gonna test Monday and instead of going back to thr doctor im gonna go Thursday.
I really want a bfp! ): It would be the best v-day girl ever!!!

2 more negatve tests this weekend, and now I'm just waiting for blood test results tomorrow. That little bit of bleeding was all I had. Either the easiest and shortest af ever or really late implantation bleeding. TONS of painful cramping. 8 days late from my normal cyclr length. Noooo idea what is going on with my body.

I can't believe there are 3 of you on here in this weird waiting game. I'm frustrated for you, I can't even imagine how frustrated/annoyed/angry you must be! I hope you each get positive results soon!

Thank you! Best of luck to you and your wife as well. I can't see why not pre-seed. Couldn't hurt!

Yeah its horrible! Everytime i think about it, i get a gut feeling that im just gonna get another negative. Just makes me so upset. I try to stay positive about it but shoot after the negative test.. Just starts to get the best of you. /: Testing with a digital test one last time(in the a.m.) After that, im done!

My symptoms are..
Mild cramps (uncomfy)
Sore nipples
Ive noticed more veins
ive had achy teeth the last couple nights..
And my body really itches at times..

Not sure if the last two are pregnancy symptoms or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->