Anyone testing on the 30th?

Yeah its horrible! Everytime i think about it, i get a gut feeling that im just gonna get another negative. Just makes me so upset. I try to stay positive about it but shoot after the negative test.. Just starts to get the best of you. /: Testing with a digital test one last time(in the a.m.) After that, im done!

My symptoms are..
Mild cramps (uncomfy)
Sore nipples
Ive noticed more veins
ive had achy teeth the last couple nights..
And my body really itches at times..

Not sure if the last two are pregnancy symptoms or not.

Those sound like great symptoms though! Especially the sore nipples and the veins. I've definitely heard people talk about the achy teeth. I hope you get some answers soon! I can't believe they just did a urine test and sent you away, as if you can't do that yourself.... I went in one time bc I had 10 days of really light bleeding. It was very abnormal for me. They took blood and confirmed I wasn't preggo. I don't know why that wouldn't be the first thing they did for you...it seems like the norm. Maybe you can call back and talk them into it this week or try somewhere else....

Yeah its horrible! Everytime i think about it, i get a gut feeling that im just gonna get another negative. Just makes me so upset. I try to stay positive about it but shoot after the negative test.. Just starts to get the best of you. /: Testing with a digital test one last time(in the a.m.) After that, im done!

My symptoms are..
Mild cramps (uncomfy)
Sore nipples
Ive noticed more veins

Those sound like great symptoms though! Especially the sore nipples and the veins. I've definitely heard people talk about the achy teeth. I hope you get some answers soon! I can't believe they just did a urine test and sent you away, as if you can't do that yourself.... I went in one time bc I had 10 days of really light bleeding. It was very abnormal for me. They took blood and confirmed I wasn't preggo. I don't know why that wouldn't be the first thing they did for you...it seems like the norm. Maybe you can call back and talk them into it this week or try somewhere else....

Yeah i know.. I even told her that i had taken test and gotten negatives.. But guess it went through one ear out the other. Im indian (feather lol), and well the indian hospital here, the people are snobby. They dont care! They are just there to make their money. Theres a few nice people there but your lucky if you get them. But im going back this week for sure. Theres no way im gonna wait another two weeks. If theres something wrong with me, id like to know asap so i can get it taken care of.. You know. It just makes me so aggervated.

My symptoms are..
Mild cramps (uncomfy)
Sore nipples
Ive noticed more veins

Yeah i know.. I even told her that i had taken test and gotten negatives.. But guess it went through one ear out the other. Im indian (feather lol), and well the indian hospital here, the people are snobby. They dont care! They are just there to make their money. Theres a few nice people there but your lucky if you get them. But im going back this week for sure. Theres no way im gonna wait another two weeks. If theres something wrong with me, id like to know asap so i can get it taken care of.. You know. It just makes me so aggervated.

im so frustrated for you.. i would call and say you got a positive home test..and need a blood test..

Hawk-that sucks! I hate places like that. Is there anywhere else you can go? I called my current doctor a few months ago and told them I thought I had a bacteria infection. I gave my symptoms and they insisted it was a yeast infection and they could just call in some meds for me. I had to tell them I wanted to come in and get checked out bc I know my body pretty well and I knew it wasn't a yeast infection. They made an apt and sure enough, I was right. Sometimes I think they get used to "knowing what's best" and they just do what they do. They forget that some of us actually know our bodies pretty well. That's a big part of the reason I plan on having a midwife when I do get preggo. I want someone who knows there stuff, but also trusts my own instincts about my body. I become more and more skeptical of the medical practice. Don't get me wrong, they do wonderful things and they save lives...I just wish they weren't so blind sometimes.

Mrs.LCS, I could.. But they would probably just make me take another one there to make sure before they take blood. Theres other places i can go but they are hour or so away. Ill just be patient i guess.. Yeah, some of us ladies pay attention to our bodies. And all this stuff is sooooo new to me. Something is freaken up. Lol Ive never cramped so much in one month before. Haha! Thats normal for me. Nor is nipples hurting little bit after af. That only happens after ovulation. So i just need to know.. :)

Still thinking of you girl!!
What a wait huh?? So much for TWW!!!
More like nearly four in your case!! How late is AF now?
xx

All together makes 12 days. Af was suppose to come Jan 30th and end the Feb 3rd.

Just a question ladies.. Do you think its possible to not have very many symptoms at 5 weeks? Like no bloating, no sickness, no going to the bathroom often, and maybe no tiredness? (just naming off most common symptoms)

Just a question ladies.. Do you think its possible to not have very many symptoms at 5 weeks? Like no bloating, no sickness, no going to the bathroom often, and maybe no tiredness? (just naming off most common symptoms)

im sure it is possible.. i mean, EVERYONE is different..my first pregnancy..the ONLY symptom i had was i was tired allt he time.. no sickness, bloating, anything..
hang in there.. it was about 2 weeks after my due af that i even got a faint positive.. thinking of you

Hawk-that sucks! I hate places like that. Is there anywhere else you can go? I called my current doctor a few months ago and told them I thought I had a bacteria infection. I gave my symptoms and they insisted it was a yeast infection and they could just call in some meds for me. I had to tell them I wanted to come in and get checked out bc I know my body pretty well and I knew it wasn't a yeast infection. They made an apt and sure enough, I was right. Sometimes I think they get used to "knowing what's best" and they just do what they do. They forget that some of us actually know our bodies pretty well. That's a big part of the reason I plan on having a midwife when I do get preggo. I want someone who knows there stuff, but also trusts my own instincts about my body. I become more and more skeptical of the medical practice. Don't get me wrong, they do wonderful things and they save lives...I just wish they weren't so blind sometimes.

so awful how some are treated...i would of threw a fit.. all the waiting and wondering isnt good for anyone! when we say we know our bodies..we mean it! :)

If there's one thing this forum has taught me, its that EVERYONE is different. Some people experience ZERO symptoms, some experience every one in the book and THEN some. Some people get BFPs 5 DPO and others not until they're 6 weeks along!

I'm still anxiously awaiting my phone call from my doctor, but I've been spotting more heavily, so I'm expecting a negative.

If there's one thing this forum has taught me, its that EVERYONE is different. Some people experience ZERO symptoms, some experience every one in the book and THEN some. Some people get BFPs 5 DPO and others not until they're 6 weeks along!

I'm still anxiously awaiting my phone call from my doctor, but I've been spotting more heavily, so I'm expecting a negative.

cant wait to hear about it..let us know.

I was just asking to ease my mind a bit. Was getting really upset. I talked to my husband about it and he made me feel better. But this morning i had some pink in with my cm. But nothing since..

Greenarcher, im pretty sure im nervous/excited for you.. Lol

I was just asking to ease my mind a bit. Was getting really upset. I talked to my husband about it and he made me feel better. But this morning i had some pink in with my cm. But nothing since..

Greenarcher, im pretty sure im nervous/excited for you.. Lol

Dont worry abt the symptoms hun...as all the girls have told u tht everybody is diff...look at me...not a single symptom...full blown period and here im sitting with a positive blood test(well still waiting on the one i got done today) but dont tax your brain and body over symtom spotting...its really really not worth it...but i know easier said than done...as for your doc...this is sooo weird...how can they not take a blood test if u ask for one...ridiculous...

Oh hun...i know wat usay wen u say ur expecting a negative so so am i...ive been spotting all this time and i know tht my progestrone is so low im kinda not expecting anything gud...i think its a gud thing if we expect and b prepared for the worst...

I'm trying to just relax. I haven't gotten ANY work done today. My small cup of coffee has made me extra jittery on top of the nerves.

I can't imagine how hard it is for you, PDX! Blood test today means results tomorrow? Wednesday? I can't wait to hear from you, and I hope she sticks! FX!

I'm trying to just relax. I haven't gotten ANY work done today. My small cup of coffee has made me extra jittery on top of the nerves.

I can't imagine how hard it is for you, PDX! Blood test today means results tomorrow? Wednesday? I can't wait to hear from you, and I hope she sticks! FX!

Actually ill get my results in a couple of hrs in all probability...so imm alil relaxed rightnow as the wait is almost over :)

Holy WOW! That's awesome! I'm glad they are able to do the turnaround so quickly!

I'm glad you've found your zen. For me it seems the closer I get to an answer, the more I shake!

Got the phone call. Test was negative. Try try again! Best of luck to the rest of you ladies! I can't wait to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->