Anyone testing on the 30th?

how are you feeling Mrs.Katie? Hope your well :)

Feeling great thanks!! Apart from the insomnia, which is a killer!!
No morning sickness though - which I had badly by this stage with my last two! So who knows?! 6 weeks tomorrow and my first ultrasound in 8 days :)

Got the phone call. Test was negative. Try try again! Best of luck to the rest of you ladies! I can't wait to hear from you!

I'm so sorry you're out - but glad you finally got an answer x

Pdxmom - any news on the results yet? Yours is the strangest case I've heard of in a long time and I can't imagine the emotional rollercoaster that you've been on the last couple of weeks.
*hugs* xx

how are you feeling Mrs.Katie? Hope your well :)

Feeling great thanks!! Apart from the insomnia, which is a killer!!
No morning sickness though - which I had badly by this stage with my last two! So who knows?! 6 weeks tomorrow and my first ultrasound in 8 days :)

Got the phone call. Test was negative. Try try again! Best of luck to the rest of you ladies! I can't wait to hear from you!

I'm so sorry you're out - but glad you finally got an answer x

Pdxmom - any news on the results yet? Yours is the strangest case I've heard of in a long time and I can't imagine the emotional rollercoaster that you've been on the last couple of weeks.
*hugs* xx

Thanks katie....these lastfew hrs of wait is the worst actually...:wacko::wacko: dr ofc closes in 2.5 hrs so definitely shud hear sth by then...to b honest even ive never heard of this happening to any1....well so much for each case being unique...:dohh::dohh:
So gud to hear tht ur feeling gud and enjoying your pregnancy...these mths will just fly by and ull have your lil teddy in your arms :hugs:

Ok so ladies...verdict is in....my levels didnt change at all ...hcg stayed at 35 and progestrone went down from3.8 to 3.2...soooo...not a viable pregnancy...the gud news is they dont think its an ectopic pregnancy either bcos i had the hsg test and the tube was clear...just said i have to now wait for my levels to go all the way down...welll....thts tat....i want to thank all of you lovely ladies for your support...its been a tough few days...

Ok so ladies...verdict is in....my levels didnt change at all ...hcg stayed at 35 and progestrone went down from3.8 to 3.2...soooo...not a viable pregnancy...the gud news is they dont think its an ectopic pregnancy either bcos i had the hsg test and the tube was clear...just said i have to now wait for my levels to go all the way down...welll....thts tat....i want to thank all of you lovely ladies for your support...its been a tough few days...

:hugs: so sorry pdxmom! what a rollercoaster you've had. I hope you have sticky bean next cycle FX!

Well ladies, i started bleeding.. So im just gonna count myself out. )':

not such a good night for news girls.. sorry hawk and pdx...i kniw how let down u both must feel..hugs.. but all u can do is try again..every time and every cycle y will know your body that much more.. hang in their ladies. were all sticking together until we ALL get those BFPs. x

Sorry ladies....depressing night on this board :( :hugs:

AFM-waiting to O, should be any day now...

Thank you ladies. Ive never seen my husband so upset. He even said he would wake up earlier tomorrow(he works nights) to spend time with me. I think he knows how much it hurt me. Hes a sweetie! So thankful to have him. More trying at the end of next week. Lol

Hi ladies, so sorry hawk and pdxmom, I've been popping in to see how everyone is doing, wishing you lots and lots of luck for your next cycles. Just wanted to update you with me, I had blood taken Friday at 5 weeks 1 day and tested for the most common causes of miscarriage, my results were back today, all clear, no action needed, also my hcg was 7333 (range for 5 wks plus 1 day is 3400 to 8450) so In the upper range and progesterone was 72 which was a shock! I was praying for 16-18 as that is what's required for a viable healthy pregnancy so 72 was a surprise, had some tears of relief. So next stop is an early scan at 8 weeks. Hope everyone is well xxxxx

So sorry to hear that Hawk, at least now you can get started on next cycle, no more waiting!

PDX, I'm so sorry hun. I can't imagine what an exhausting week you have had. Next month will be better, FX for you.

Hi girls...hows everyone ??
So its a new day and a new start...feeling better today...just waiting for this to b completely over now...im sure im sounding very heartlessbut h onestly thts just wat i feel...waiting to get a clean slate and start afresh...thank god im leaving for vaction to san diego on thrusday for 5 days...best timing to take a break..

So sorry Hawk! Hope this cycle is your BFP along with the rest of us!

Congrats Oasis! That's amazing news! Can't wait to hear about your scan, I'm sure everything will be great!

Hi girls...hows everyone ??
So its a new day and a new start...feeling better today...just waiting for this to b completely over now...im sure im sounding very heartlessbut h onestly thts just wat i feel...waiting to get a clean slate and start afresh...thank god im leaving for vaction to san diego on thrusday for 5 days...best timing to take a break..

Glad you have a vacation planned, you deserve it!

I'm still waiting to O, got excited because my opk was getting darker yesterday and I had some ewcm but today it's back to light and no cm. seems like we are always waiting!

Oh Pdxmom - I'm so so sorry :(
That's rough that it didn't work out this time *hugs* for you xx

Well ladies, i started bleeding.. So im just gonna count myself out. )':

Oh no!!! Not good at all. So so sorry to hear that :(
Chin up and try again for next month xx

Hi ladies, so sorry hawk and pdxmom, I've been popping in to see how everyone is doing, wishing you lots and lots of luck for your next cycles. Just wanted to update you with me, I had blood taken Friday at 5 weeks 1 day and tested for the most common causes of miscarriage, my results were back today, all clear, no action needed, also my hcg was 7333 (range for 5 wks plus 1 day is 3400 to 8450) so In the upper range and progesterone was 72 which was a shock! I was praying for 16-18 as that is what's required for a viable healthy pregnancy so 72 was a surprise, had some tears of relief. So next stop is an early scan at 8 weeks. Hope everyone is well xxxxx

So glad everything is going well for you Oasis! Those test results sound great! Way to go :)
I have my scan a week today and so nervous! Can't wait to see yours!
We have a FB group going for Oct 13 if you're interested I can add you?
Add me: [email protected] if you'd like to.
Same goes for anyone else that would like to keep in touch xx

are we all bd'ing? i am.. working this stuff out! ;)

Go you good thing! Get to it and BD away as much as you want to!!!
Hopefully it results in a super BFP this month!!! :D

Thanks mrskatie:) I dont have fb but thank you for asking me xxxx can't wait to hear about your scan! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->