Anyone testing on the 30th?

another day another chance ladies! feeling some good vibes! (or is my good mood just bc of all the bd'ing hahahah??) either or.. hope everyone has a great day/night.

Ok so ladies...verdict is in....my levels didnt change at all ...hcg stayed at 35 and progestrone went down from3.8 to 3.2...soooo...not a viable pregnancy...the gud news is they dont think its an ectopic pregnancy either bcos i had the hsg test and the tube was clear...just said i have to now wait for my levels to go all the way down...welll....thts tat....i want to thank all of you lovely ladies for your support...its been a tough few days...

Oh Pdxmom - I'm so so sorry :(
That's rough that it didn't work out this time *hugs* for you xx

Well ladies, i started bleeding.. So im just gonna count myself out. )':

Oh no!!! Not good at all. So so sorry to hear that :(
Chin up and try again for next month xx

Hi ladies, so sorry hawk and pdxmom, I've been popping in to see how everyone is doing, wishing you lots and lots of luck for your next cycles. Just wanted to update you with me, I had blood taken Friday at 5 weeks 1 day and tested for the most common causes of miscarriage, my results were back today, all clear, no action needed, also my hcg was 7333 (range for 5 wks plus 1 day is 3400 to 8450) so In the upper range and progesterone was 72 which was a shock! I was praying for 16-18 as that is what's required for a viable healthy pregnancy so 72 was a surprise, had some tears of relief. So next stop is an early scan at 8 weeks. Hope everyone is well xxxxx

So glad everything is going well for you Oasis! Those test results sound great! Way to go :)
I have my scan a week today and so nervous! Can't wait to see yours!
We have a FB group going for Oct 13 if you're interested I can add you?
Add me: [email protected] if you'd like to.
Same goes for anyone else that would like to keep in touch xx

are we all bd'ing? i am.. working this stuff out! ;)

Go you good thing! Get to it and BD away as much as you want to!!!
Hopefully it results in a super BFP this month!!! :D

fb meaning face book?

P.S. If anyone wants to find me on face book..just to always stay in touch..im under Lauren Suzenski.. its ok, im not worried about any crazies..or anything like that.. ;) x and im pretty sure im the only one with that name..

another day another chance ladies! feeling some good vibes! (or is my good mood just bc of all the bd'ing hahahah??) either or.. hope everyone has a great day/night.

Opk is getting more positive today! Wooo Hoo! :happydance::happydance:

DH is not a fan of the SMEPing plan so we are going to BD every night from now until O is confirmed with temps. WAHOOO. Hopefully we don't start too early and run out of steam...

thats what we're doing too, my opk is still negative though.. :(

My facebook is under Aryeal Hawk. (I should be the only one)
Lauren i added you. :)

My opk looks darker today and all signs are pointing towards the O...just waiting for that positive opk and the temp spike.

So, I got my positive opk tonight...yay! We "BD'd" 2 nights ago and are doing another tonight, I will probably O tomorrow.

I know that I've seen questions about which opks to use, so I thought I'd share this info. First of all, let me say that I took opk tests at 6pm tonight and they were both (Clearblue Digital and Wondfo) negative. That was after not peeing for several hours. The ones in the picture were all done at 10pm. I only had one digital left so I decided to do the Wondfo first. The first one was really light, so I did another to be safe. I walked away and came back to one that wasn't quite positive and another that was. So I did one more and decided to do the digital. It was positive! So, I just wanted to show you guys the difference between the 3 Wondfo tests...same urine, all within seconds of each other. These things play with your mind! lol

Attachments

• IMG_2088.jpg
    IMG_2088.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
So, I got my positive opk tonight...yay! We "BD'd" 2 nights ago and are doing another tonight, I will probably O tomorrow.

I know that I've seen questions about which opks to use, so I thought I'd share this info. First of all, let me say that I took opk tests at 6pm tonight and they were both (Clearblue Digital and Wondfo) negative. That was after not peeing for several hours. The ones in the picture were all done at 10pm. I only had one digital left so I decided to do the Wondfo first. The first one was really light, so I did another to be safe. I walked away and came back to one that wasn't quite positive and another that was. So I did one more and decided to do the digital. It was positive! So, I just wanted to show you guys the difference between the 3 Wondfo tests...same urine, all within seconds of each other. These things play with your mind! lol

i have been using those little sticks..only because its my first time even trying this to see when i O.. it was positive this morning..so i guess that meas i O in the next day or two? I'm bd'ing all week just incase.. good luck to you and your wife this cycle!!! tww here we come lol..:dohh:

Yeah, they say you O sometime between 12 and 48 hours after the positive opk. So, you should O today or tomorrow!

Yay for 2ww buddies! lol

Good luck Jury! Fingers crossed this is your cycle! Looks like you have really good timig!

Thanks for positing your opk pics. I have the blue wondfo opks too and they are so hard to read! The smiley faces are OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive in Canada though. They are $54.99 for SEVEN TESTS. I might just have to head to the US where at least the boxes come with 20 tests if this cycle doesn't work out. Or I'm thinking of maybe buying the cbfm.

$54.99?!?! I thought they were expensive here at $35 for 20! Yeah, I'm glad I tested with all those. From now on I think I will use the Wondfo until they start getting darker and then use the digitals. That way I'm not wasting them, they are obviously precious materials lol

$54.99?!?! I thought they were expensive here at $35 for 20! Yeah, I'm glad I tested with all those. From now on I think I will use the Wondfo until they start getting darker and then use the digitals. That way I'm not wasting them, they are obviously precious materials lol

Yeah that will be my plan for next cycle! Hopefully we won't need it though :)

I *think* I am still waiting to O. The opk has been about the same for the past few days, not super light, but not darker than the test line. Temps are kind of erratic but hopefully I will get a rise in the next few days. I usually O later in my cycle.

Good luck ladies.
Im waiting for af to leave so i can get baby dancing.. Im pretty sure my husband cant wait either. Haha

:happydance::happydance: + opk tonight!

BDing my butt off and then bring on the TWW!

Yay! GL! I was expecting my temp rise this morning, but it didn't happen. So, I'm assuming I will O today. We will possibly do another "BD" tonight depending on what my cervix looks like. If it's open and I still have EWCM then we will do it. If it's started to close already, then we may not mess with it...

Yay! GL! I was expecting my temp rise this morning, but it didn't happen. So, I'm assuming I will O today. We will possibly do another "BD" tonight depending on what my cervix looks like. If it's open and I still have EWCM then we will do it. If it's started to close already, then we may not mess with it...

GL jury! I'm having strong O pains today so I hope I will have a temp rise tomorrow. Hopefully we all caught the eggy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->