Anyone testing on the 30th?

Yay ladies!! Loving the positive attitudes!! :)
Still following you all and really hoping this is the cycle that it all happens for you all.

I'm ticking along still.
No MS still, so hopefully have dodged that bullet this time!! Which is totally fair as I had HG all 9 months with the last one ;)
6w3d today - 3 days till my first OB visit and 4 till my first u/s.
Nervous as hell and hoping everything is okay in there.
Swear if I was a nail biter I'd have none left by now!

I hope everything continues to go well for you mrskatie!

AFM-I had the positive opk Wed night. My temp still has not gone up. It's starting to really bother me. I've never had a positive without Oing that day or the day after. This is were the home insem starts to get complicated bc I don't want to keep asking our donor for donations when we agreed to only 2-3 a month. However, if I haven't O'd yet, what am I to do?!? So frustrating...All of my signs point to O except my temp...

Ah jury that is so frustrating! Have you kept taking opks? are any of them still positive? Hope you get your temp rise soon! Or maybe something is just a bit off with your temps this month? Have you been sick at all?

Sorry jury :(
That's so annoying! I just had a look at your temps, and noticed 2 spikes at the beginning of your cycle. Are those temps accurate? What does ff says when you take then off? How's your cm and cervix?

One of the spikes was where I switched basal thermometers, not sure what's up with the other one. Cervix is open and still some EWCM. I took an opk yesterday and it was dark but not as dark as the test line...

Tried taking those temps out, don't think it changed anything...

Sometimes thermometres have slightly different readings, just like scales. When I changed mine there wasn't any difference, but sometimes it can.
If ewcm is still then I guess you haven't O'd yet.
Sorry, stupid question maybe, but can you freeze half of the sample and keep it for later?

I don't think so, at least not without buying special equipment :(. Hopefully I'll get the rise tomorrow...

Well, I got a little bit of a rise, but I don't know if it really counts. I went to bed much later than normal, but still temped at the same time. Plus I had 2 alcoholic beverages last night. So, I'll definitely have to wait a few more days to see if it stays up or not...

4 DPO here.... bloody nose when blowing at 1/2 DPO, nausea 1/2 DPO, cervix is soft, high closed (seems also swollen up). Nothing else yet to report. I guess now it is the calm before the storm!? Symptoms are similar to first pregnancy. I am hopeful...

I'm due for af on the 25th of Feb, so I'd love to wait with you ladies! This is my 6th month of ttc and I can honestly say not bring able to conceive has become my biggest fear! The unknown is so scary and I'm not getting any younger, I'll be 30 in May! Hope we all get our bfp's this month! Does anyone else get sore boobs about 9 days before af? I seem to every cycle and I have them now, so I'm not sure if that means I'm most likely out again.. :(

im not going to be a test-a-holic this time.. bc last time i had every single pregnancy in the book except for nausea, and my af was 5 days late.. so this time im going to wait to test when its missed.. and even then im not going to freak..bc before D&C my period was every 28 days by the book, this time it was 32-33 days..so for me.. I bd'd all during my fertile week and O, so all im going to do is wait for my period to come or not come.. good luck girls..most of us are entering tww, or are in it, or approaching it.. fx

I'm due for af on the 25th of Feb, so I'd love to wait with you ladies! This is my 6th month of ttc and I can honestly say not bring able to conceive has become my biggest fear! The unknown is so scary and I'm not getting any younger, I'll be 30 in May! Hope we all get our bfp's this month! Does anyone else get sore boobs about 9 days before af? I seem to every cycle and I have them now, so I'm not sure if that means I'm most likely out again.. :(

welcome girl! glad to have you!
I used to not get sore boobs before period ..ever.. but this last cycle i did bad enough to think i was pregnant.. so.. and im 31..im assuming i had a change in hormones. So nothing is every set in stone..things can and do change.. it doesnt mean anything really.. i had every preg symptom on the book last cycle..but got my af 5 days late..which was not normal for me..so your not out yet! you have a few days before your af is due..so hang in there and pay attention to your body ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->