Anyone testing on the 30th?

im not going to be a test-a-holic this time.. bc last time i had every single pregnancy in the book except for nausea, and my af was 5 days late.. so this time im going to wait to test when its missed.. and even then im not going to freak..bc before D&C my period was every 28 days by the book, this time it was 32-33 days..so for me.. I bd'd all during my fertile week and O, so all im going to do is wait for my period to come or not come.. good luck girls..most of us are entering tww, or are in it, or approaching it.. fx

I wish I could be like you Mrs. LCS! I'm only 3dpo and already itching to test lol. I am thinking I am going to test from 9dpo onwards (which will be next Sunday).

The first part of the TWW is the worst, there aren't even any symptoms to convince yourself of yet, no fun at all :)

Argh, I'm itching to test! Someone stop me!!

settle down sunshine! ;) when is your af due?

Not due til Sunday! I tested :blush: BFN of course, I just couldn't help myself :growlmad:

Hope you're ok xx

Good luck LoveSunshine! I hope you see two lines soon! Are you going to keep testing? Keep us updated! FX for you!

Thank you! I didn't even want to test in the first place, such a waste of money :-/ I AM NOT GOING TO TEST AGAIN UNTIL/UNLESS I AM LATE. There, it's in capitals, that means it's true lol.

Stay strong sunshine! lol My AF will be due March 2, so I've got a bit of a wait. Right now I'm feeling ok, but I know it will get more difficult as I get closer to that time...

Stay strong sunshine! lol My AF will be due March 2, so I've got a bit of a wait. Right now I'm feeling ok, but I know it will get more difficult as I get closer to that time...

Wow jury looks like your temp finally shot up! GL! Hope this is your month!

My af is due March 2nd also
I just dont want to be let down..so .. I'm not getting my hopes up again..if I miss my period..i will then test.. pointless to test before anyhow, for me at least..last time i didnt get a positve until days after a missed period..and even then it was faint.
good luck everyone!

Wow jury looks like your temp finally shot up! GL! Hope this is your month!

It did! I am feeling much better about it all now! As long as my temps stay up it looks like we timed it very well. I feel hopeful, but not stressed so far. Thanks :)

My af is due March 2nd also
I just dont want to be let down..so .. I'm not getting my hopes up again..if I miss my period..i will then test.. pointless to test before anyhow, for me at least..last time i didnt get a positve until days after a missed period..and even then it was faint.
good luck everyone!

I don't blame you. It's hard to see the bfn, plus it's a waste of money. That's why I'm trying to hold out. I usually spot for 2 days before AF shows, so if I'm not spotting on Feb 28th, I might test then. I'd be 12 dpo then.

Tomorrow starts mu fertile window. Im not even gonna give my hopes up this time..
But one thing i dont know is if my period is gonna go back to the 27 day cycle or if its gonna do the 30 something one. Dang body is confusing!

Tomorrow starts mu fertile window. Im not even gonna give my hopes up this time..
But one thing i dont know is if my period is gonna go back to the 27 day cycle or if its gonna do the 30 something one. Dang body is confusing!

hawk, i wasnt sure how long my cycle is anymore either..used to always be 28 but not sure now.. so... i went the opk route. was able to see when i was going to O, and just did it that way..made sure to bd every other day during my fertile time. Thats really all ya can do..so good luck!

My cycle length isn't consistent at all. The only thing that is consistent for me is my luteal phase (between O and AF), which is 13 days. Makes it difficult to pin point my O. I rely heavily on all my signs; cervix, cm, opks, and temps. Our bodies can be a pain in the ass....

My cycles had been exactly 30 days for the past three cycles but last cycle was 32 so i don't know either! My LP has varied from 10-13 days as well but I have been taking B vitamins so maybe thats why its a bit longer!

Passing the time in the TWW is so hard! I really want to wake up and it be next week already!

See, I just started taking a multi vitamin at the end of Dec. And for some reason i have a feeling that had something to do with it. Im scared cause i really dont know when i O. Im just going by my app i have..

I agree, you should try the opks. You can get 50 of them for $14 on amazon. If you are in a hurry though Walmart is a good option. I get my digital ones at target bc it's a little cheaper.

I agree, you should try the opks. You can get 50 of them for $14 on amazon. If you are in a hurry though Walmart is a good option. I get my digital ones at target bc it's a little cheaper.

do the digital ones give you the smiley face? and when you get it does it mean you are ovulating now or you will be?

only thing i have going on right now at 3dpo is mild cramping last night

I am 11DPO and have no symptoms whatsoever :) I suspect I should give up for this month, it's been great because it's not been on my mind nearly as much as the couple of months before so thank god for that!

I am 11DPO and have no symptoms whatsoever :) I suspect I should give up for this month, it's been great because it's not been on my mind nearly as much as the couple of months before so thank god for that!

same, im not obsessing this time..not worth it.. as much as i want a BFP..it will happen..so..:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->