Anyone testing on the 30th?

Mrs. LCS - Yes, they give you the smiley face. All opks are supposed to let you know that you will be Oing in the next 12-48 hours. The smiley one is supposed to be more sensitive. It usually gives me a smiley before I would have counted the internet strips as positive. This month I did 3 internet strips and a digital at the same time with the same urine. Only one of the internet strips I would have counted positive and the digital was positive. I feel like they are more consistent/reliable.

I agree about the ss. I am anxious to test, but I'm not obsessing over every little twitch and tickle this time. I'm just trying to relax. I'm only 4dpo, so we'll see if I can hold out :)

Yesterday I was so excited because my boobs hurt but today they don't seem to hurt at all :(

My temp is the highest it's ever been though, so hopefully that is a good thing?!

How are you ladies doing?

High temp is good! My left boob had some shooting pains but stopped now. Trying not to think about it all too much.

I had a few shooting pains in bbs and they are sore. Those aren't really unusual though. Slight cramping, but I had that last month too. Honestly I'm not paying that much attention to any of it...

Kt-no symptoms can be a good thing, the temp is def good! What DPO are you? When are you testing?

I had a few shooting pains in bbs and they are sore. Those aren't really unusual though. Slight cramping, but I had that last month too. Honestly I'm not paying that much attention to any of it...

Kt-no symptoms can be a good thing, the temp is def good! What DPO are you? When are you testing?

I'm 6 dpo. Can't wait to test!

I wonder if your temp dip at 4dpo was an implantation dip? FX!

Lol, it probably wasn't an implantation dip. I looked back and it's pretty normal for me to have a drop around that time. I like the positive thoughts though!
Yeah, I've been very anxious to test, but holding off. The earliest I will test is Sunday (8 dpo) or I might wait until Tuesday (10 dpo).....or I could wait until Thursday (12 dpo), which is the day I should starting spotting before AF.

Lol, it probably wasn't an implantation dip. I looked back and it's pretty normal for me to have a drop around that time. I like the positive thoughts though!
Yeah, I've been very anxious to test, but holding off. The earliest I will test is Sunday (8 dpo) or I might wait until Tuesday (10 dpo).....or I could wait until Thursday (12 dpo), which is the day I should starting spotting before AF.

Ah boo well here's hoping!

I am going to start testing at 8dpo with wondfos and am PROMISING MYSELF I will not use a FRER or a digi unless there is a non-disputable line on one of those tests!

High temp is good! My left boob had some shooting pains but stopped now. Trying not to think about it all too much.

When are you testing LoveSunshine? Your ticker says 12dpo! Must be soon!

shes trying to hold out..but i think she should sunday

kt-So you are starting testing on Sat morning? Exciting! I am really, really hoping for some BFPs on here....even if I'm not one of them! lol

I think I'm out already :-( Just glad I didn't waste another test! I'm rooting for BFPs too, come on girls, we can get some this month!!

Brown is not something you ever want to see on the toilet paper in the morning hey :-(

So sorry LoveSunshine! Have you got full on AF?

No not at all, just some light brown and a feeling. Light brown is what normally happens just before AF so I'm expecting it later on or tomorrow. Gah....

well... your not out yet.. when i found out i was pregnant in october, the day before my period was to come, i had dark red/brown discharge (sorry..) for two days, very light, and then nothing.. so I thought i had a weird period..?? so i tested bc my boobs hurt, thats the only reason, and i was getting night sweats and couldnt sleep.. didnt get a positive hpt until like 8 days after period was to start.. so pay attention to your bodies ladies! your not out until you see a BFN. Also, my sister was one of those one out of a million (not true number..lol) that didnt know she was pregnant.. she had her period (which is never normal..she has it spiraticly (i cant spell that) so she was getting "periods" every few months here and there, and she didnt know she was pregnant until she was in the ER with bad stomach pains (contractions) she is/was heavier at the time, and the baby laid more sideways..so we had no idea.. so please pay attention to your bodies..and test even if you think your out..because you never know!

Is it bad to say im tired of baby dancing already? Lol! c:)

Hawk-It can be exhausting when it's being done with a purpose! lol Where are you at in your cycle?

Loveshine-don't give up yet!

I'm not... Well, I am.... I actually brought the cheap test I bought with me lol so could test tomorrow if nothing happens...

Lol Good plan! I hope she doesn't show and we get some good news tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->