Anyone testing on the 30th?

Ya know, it's kind of funny...the wife and I were talking the other day about what a disconnect we have with the whole thing. We are obviously trying to get pregnant, but at the same time I don't think I really realize that we could actually be pregnant...if that makes any sense. I just don't feel like I will be pregnant. I guess because I've never been pregnant and never tried before, I don't even know if I can get pregnant. Not that I have any reason to believe that I can't, I just feel like it won't happen to me. I am the only one who thinks like this? lol

nope def not the only one.. my first and only pregnancy ended in complete devastation at 13 weeks.. and you always say, it will never happen, not to me.. but it did... so now im very sceptical that i can get pregnant and have a full pregnancy..scary.. this time im not getting my hopes up on the BFP or a baby until after 13 weeks.. and even then..nothing is safe..there really is no safe week.. this whole thing just sux!! but, we just keep trying, all you can do.

See, knowing that you've been pregnant before gives me hope for you! That means you CAN get pregnant. I totally understand why you feel that way though. The whole miscarriage thing scares me...It's also hard when you hear all these horror stories about them. Why does wanting a baby have to be so scary all the time? Ugh....

I know what you mean Jury, don't know if I can, especially difficult because OH has very very low sperm count... But, maybe one day, hope is the only thing you can hold on to. I keep getting weird sharp pains in my right side and my left boob is still getting shooting pains. Still reckon it would be a BFN tho...

Hawk-It can be exhausting when it's being done with a purpose! lol Where are you at in your cycle?

Loveshine-don't give up yet!

This app thing says day 12. 3 days til ovulation day.

Ive never temped before.. Not even sure how to do it. Lol
Im just gonna go with the flow this last time and if nothing then im gonna try the ovulation kit things next.

Sounds like a plan! What do those include exactly?

Tell you the truth.. I have no clue! Lol. Im gonna try everything i hear about. (;

Okay so i kind of have a personal question for yall ladies.. How do you keep yourself fresh smellin down there? I take showers everyday.. And if we have sex we take a shower after i lay there for a bit lettin his swimmers swim. But im noticing a not so normal smell and i think my husband is too.Makes me feel so so soooo uncomfortable. /: Is there some kind of wash or something that will help?

Hey Ladies,

Ok so I took a test this morning (8dpo) and I *think* I saw a little something. Unfortunately can't post a picture because I am away this weekend.

BUT I was on the pregnancy tests page and I found out that the batch of wondfos I have have been giving loads of ladies false positives. One girl said she dipped it in her contact solution and it was positive! So that sucks! Basically I can't trust what these tests say anyways.....GAH!

Ya know, it's kind of funny...the wife and I were talking the other day about what a disconnect we have with the whole thing. We are obviously trying to get pregnant, but at the same time I don't think I really realize that we could actually be pregnant...if that makes any sense. I just don't feel like I will be pregnant. I guess because I've never been pregnant and never tried before, I don't even know if I can get pregnant. Not that I have any reason to believe that I can't, I just feel like it won't happen to me. I am the only one who thinks like this? lol

Hi ladies, I have been stalking u guys for a while now, especially Mrs LCS and jury :flower: I have a question for y'all. So, is your temp suppose to fall after O or stay stable or stay high. I am not temping though, not yet.
Good luck to all in waiting

Hawk-Do you have any kind of itching, pain, etc? It could be the signs of an infection. You might want to check in with the doc just to be safe. I mean, I think we all have a certain amount of smell that's normal. Are you noticing the smell just after you bd? I think bding and sperm can cause a different smell too.

Kt-That sucks! I will have to look mine up too bc I have some Wondfos. Hopefully yours isn't one that's messed up! When will you be able to get a different test and test again?

Peace-I answered you on the other board :)

Hawk-Do you have any kind of itching, pain, etc? It could be the signs of an infection. You might want to check in with the doc just to be safe. I mean, I think we all have a certain amount of smell that's normal. Are you noticing the smell just after you bd? I think bding and sperm can cause a different smell too.

Kt-That sucks! I will have to look mine up too bc I have some Wondfos. Hopefully yours isn't one that's messed up! When will you be able to get a different test and test again?

Nope no itching or pain. I think its from all the baby dancing.. But idk how to make it better? I wash really good everytime i shower.

Nope no itching or pain. I think
its from all the baby dancing.. But idk how to make it better? I wash really good everytime i shower.

get Rephresh at walmart or cvs..its in an applicator..restores fem hygeine..cleans u out so to say..afer a week if u still notice unpleasants..call doc for prescription. no biggy

its from all the baby dancing.. But idk how to make it better? I wash really good everytime i shower.

get Rephresh at walmart or cvs..its in an applicator..restores fem hygeine..cleans u out so to say..afer a week if u still notice unpleasants..call doc for prescription. no biggy

Awesome! Thank you ma'am. :)

Hey Ladies,

Ok so I took a test this morning (8dpo) and I *think* I saw a little something. Unfortunately can't post a picture because I am away this weekend.

BUT I was on the pregnancy tests page and I found out that the batch of wondfos I have have been giving loads of ladies false positives. One girl said she dipped it in her contact solution and it was positive! So that sucks! Basically I can't trust what these tests say anyways.....GAH!

when can y take another test with different brand

Awesome! Thank you ma'am. :)

your ph might be off from all the bd'ing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"