Anyone testing on the 30th?

Another day, another bfn ladies! 10 dpo and I'm going through wondfos like they're candy lol.

I still have sore bbs but not much else going on. Still not giving up hope yet. I think at 12 dpo I might start getting more disappointed. No idea when AF is due, somewhere from 12-15dpo.

Jury - sounds positive you have no further bleeding! can't wait until you test!

Another day, another bfn ladies! 10 dpo and I'm going through wondfos like they're candy lol.

I still have sore bbs but not much else going on. Still not giving up hope yet. I think at 12 dpo I might start getting more disappointed. No idea when AF is due, somewhere from 12-15dpo.

Jury - sounds positive you have no further bleeding! can't wait until you test!

no giving up yet kt!
i too have no idea anymore when af shows since i was off last time..so im just staying calm and waiting waiting waiting.. im going to test regardless if i get my af or not..nothing is out of the norm anymore lol.. good luck girl!

Kt-I had a little bit of spotting about an hour ago, but still just a small amount. I'm cramping a little but could be from checking the cervix. If AF doesn't show tomorrow or next day I will test again.

10 DPO is still early, so keep your hopes up!

Kt-I had a little bit of spotting about an hour ago, but still just a small amount. I'm cramping a little but could be from checking the cervix. If AF doesn't show tomorrow or next day I will test again.

me too! first wipe it was darker in with the pee, this time around i wiped and it was light red/pinkish with no pee.. and had been having cramps allll day.. period not due for a week..

me too! first wipe it was darker in with the pee, this time around i wiped and it was light red/pinkish with no pee.. and had been having cramps allll day.. period not due for a week..

Ooowh sounds good. (;

spotting this morning too in with my pee. could mean early AF, AF, or pregnant..

I've had 2 days of super light spotting in the evening, feel like I'm getting a cold and my temp dropped this morning. AF should be here today or tomorrow....

I've had 2 days of super light spotting in the evening, feel like I'm getting a cold and my temp dropped this morning. AF should be here today or tomorrow....

You're not out until you're out but in case you're feeling down here's some :hugs: xx

lol thanks loveshine! I am very down today. Not just bc AF is coming, but I don't feel well and I'm super stressed at work as well. It's just a bad day all around.... :(

Mrs LCS sounds promising! Let's hope AF stays away for all of us :)

Jury, sorry you've had a rough day, as lovesunshine said, we're not out yet!

I tested again today and another BFN. Was really hoping I would see something by now. But my temp is up again so I hope that's something.

Let's get some more BFPs in this thread!!!!

Mrs LCS sounds promising! Let's hope AF stays away for all of us :)

Jury, sorry you've had a rough day, as lovesunshine said, we're not out yet!

I tested again today and another BFN. Was really hoping I would see something by now. But my temp is up again so I hope that's something.

Let's get some more BFPs in this thread!!!!

yes were not out yet..are u having any syptoms?? hoping for us!!

started spotting yesterday and cramps.. today just mild spotting no cramps..af "due" 2nd or 3rd....

lol thanks loveshine! I am very down today. Not just bc AF is coming, but I don't feel well and I'm super stressed at work as well. It's just a bad day all around.... :(

sorry such a bad day:( least u know u have another chance to have a bettr day tomorrow.. and hoping u dont get af tomorrow either!! are u ever late?

Symptoms for me are sore breasts. I read somewhere that sore breasts are due to increased progesterone, and that increased progesterone = higher temp (which I have). Could still mean AF is on her way though, not due for a day or possibly up to four days...

i dont know for sure when af comes for me either lately..i got it feb 2-7

Another BFN this morning! I'm thinking the chances now are really low. I'm hoping that even if I'm not pg AF holds off for a few days because I am going on vacation for two weeks next month and it would be great if the fertile window is while we're on the trip.

i think im out..more red this morning..not full flow yet..but.. ugh.. we'll see..i hate this.

good luck girls!

Jury, whats your status?

Another BFN this morning! I'm thinking the chances now are really low. I'm hoping that even if I'm not pg AF holds off for a few days because I am going on vacation for two weeks next month and it would be great if the fertile window is while we're on the trip.

that would be great! stay away af!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->