Anyone testing on the 30th?

i think im out..more red this morning..not full flow yet..but.. ugh.. we'll see..i hate this.

good luck girls!

Jury, whats your status?

oh hun...your cycles r goin alil crazy if this is af...i thought u werent due till the weekend??

Another BFN this morning! I'm thinking the chances now are really low. I'm hoping that even if I'm not pg AF holds off for a few days because I am going on vacation for two weeks next month and it would be great if the fertile window is while we're on the trip.

oh cool...im sure a vacation fertile window wud work like magic :thumbup:

Well, I'm out. My temp went up this morning, but I'm positive it's because I was feeling horrible last night and this morning. I slept like crap. Then I got serious cramping and sure enough, AF is here. She shouldn't have been here until Saturday, so I'm like 3 days early. That really sucks bc my luteal phase is usually 13 days and this puts me at 10. So annoying! Oh well... on to cycle #3.

Well, I'm out. My temp went up this morning, but I'm positive it's because I was feeling horrible last night and this morning. I slept like crap. Then I got serious cramping and sure enough, AF is here. She shouldn't have been here until Saturday, so I'm like 3 days early. That really sucks bc my luteal phase is usually 13 days and this puts me at 10. So annoying! Oh well... on to cycle #3.

oh hun...dont worry 3 is a charm...i keep telling tht to myself too..imm sure ull c better luck in march :hugs:

i dont know whats goin on...my af isnt "due" til 3rd..but i dont think my cycle is norm yet...no cramps..just still spotting dark red and not a lot.....tired..crabby..boobs slightly sore..but that all happened before af last cycle too... minus the spotting

i dont know whats goin on...my af isnt "due" til 3rd..but i dont think my cycle is norm yet...no cramps..just still spotting dark red and not a lot.....tired..crabby..boobs slightly sore..but that all happened before af last cycle too... minus the spotting

didn't you have bleeding with your last BFP Mrs. LCS?

yes for 2 days..i dont know about if i had cramps though..im having them now again...not looking good..

Sorry you're out jury! Hopefully next cycle will be lucky for all of us, I have a feeling I'm out for this one too.

A girl from one of the other boards I'm on got a BFP today! So, that's exciting. Gives me some hope. This was her 5th month of ttc. She did SMEP, started taking Fertilaid and FertileCM, was drinking green tea, drinking lots of water, and used preseed. Incase anyone needs some suggestions lol

I'm definately out.. guess i'm getting my periods at night now.. 2 days of darker spotting, not full on af .... so.. when should i say my period started..the day i started spotting, or tonight?? i hate this.. my body used to be on point every 28 days every time i would get af right in the morning..

Are you getting full on red now? Do not count spotting, the beginning of your cycle is when you get AF full on. Sorry your out :( I completely understand about the crazy cycles. I'm going to try some new things this month and see if that helps. We can do this!

what r u going to try? i have ni ideas..or knowledge..i seriously ended my last period on feb 7th...and its red red now..not as heavy as it should be..but filled a whole liner almost..

I'm sorry :( I was quite disappointed today too...Is it possible our cycles are aligning through the internet? lol

Here's what I'm going to try:
-Inseminate every other day starting CD 11, totaling 4 inseminations.
-Start opks on CD 10 and test 2/3 times everyday until temps confirm O.
-Continue rotating after insemination (10-20 minutes on each side).
-Take FertilAID and FertileCM.
-Get back to drinking a cup of green tea everyday.
-Drink lots of water.
-Quit drinking soda.
-Make healthy food choices (lots of fruits and veggies).

So, the first couple of things on the list are loosely based off the SMEP. If you search SMEP there are threads that pop up on here with info. Here's a website with info too: https://www.twoweekwait.com/articles/sperm-meets-egg-plan

I'm sorry :( I was quite disappointed today too...Is it possible our cycles are aligning through the internet? lol

Here's what I'm going to try:
-Inseminate every other day starting CD 11, totaling 4 inseminations.
-Start opks on CD 10 and test 2/3 times everyday until temps confirm O.
-Continue rotating after insemination (10-20 minutes on each side).
-Take FertilAID and FertileCM.
-Get back to drinking a cup of green tea everyday.
-Drink lots of water.
-Quit drinking soda.
-Make healthy food choices (lots of fruits and veggies).

So, the first couple of things on the list are loosely based off the SMEP. If you search SMEP there are threads that pop up on here with info. Here's a website with info too: https://www.twoweekwait.com/articles/sperm-meets-egg-plan

why do you have to rotate 10-20 min on each side after insemination?
this is seriously hard.. lol.. and confusing.. i wish i could just get fertility treatments every month or something to make sure it happens..
sorry you had such a bad day too.. im feelin ya.. i think we did match cycles lol.. yours is more regular than mine though..so at least you have that.. mine is still fighting with me.. wish we had the energy to bd every day lol..

Some people suggest rotating to each side to "coat" the cervix. I don't know if it really works or not, but it can't hurt, right?

I think you should seriously try the SMEP plan. Don't bd everyday, bd every other day, that way you can both rest and you can make sure the sperm has time to regenerate and build up or whatever lol

Let me ask you this:

1. Do you have an exact date of ovulation (could be day of opk, day after or even 2 days after)?

2. Do you have fertile mucus?

3. Are you bding before you get a positive opk?

I was hoping to see some BFP's. Im sorry ladies. Lots of baby dust for next month.

I just caught up and was hoping for some BFP's for you all too!
*hugs*
Next month will hopefully be the winner for you all.

Pdxmom - have you made a decision yet? What do you think is the best thing for you to do? Been thinking of you x

I just caught up and was hoping for some BFP's for you all too!
*hugs*
Next month will hopefully be the winner for you all.

Pdxmom - have you made a decision yet? What do you think is the best thing for you to do? Been thinking of you x

oh i guess i didnt update this thread...but yai went ahead and got the metho shot on monday...so now im waiting for my levels to hit 0 and then wait 3 mths or 12 weeks before we can ttc...was devastated initially but tried looking at the positive side which was tht i got preggers the first mth i tried after my ectopic last yr...i was quite tensed abt taking a while to conceive bcos i now have just one tube...this pregnancy however has made me relax and believe tht my body still knows wat to do...so well...best i can do is stay positive and get healthy for my rainbow baby :)

How r u doin Katie??lasti knew u werent having any ms...is all gud???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->