Anyone testing on the 30th?

yep, sore boobs would mean the world to me! lol.. i never get that with period symptoms.. all i really have going on the last two days is my hot face, short temperedness, and hunger.. (the last two is me like all the time though..lol)

Ha ha me too x

we'll be keeping the prego test companies in business thats for sure!

Well hopefully will only test once after I'm late - not testing before because I don't think I can get cheap tests in Norway and can't face ordering them off the internet lol x

Well hopefully will only test once after I'm late - not testing before because I don't think I can get cheap tests in Norway and can't face ordering them off the internet lol x

Norway? Are you from there?? wow..

Had a few cramps today and had a dip in my temps, hoping its implantation! Anyone else had any signs/symptoms?

Hi Ladies,

5 dpo for me today. Pretty convinced I'm having some "period type" cramps today, hopefully I am not just imagining them!

And yes, I would be so happy to have sore bbs too! I keep checking as well, it's hilarious/embarrassing!

LoveSunshine, I ordered mine off the internet here in Canada but then I found out that our dollar store has pretty good ones for $1.00. Do they have the same sort of thing in Norway? I have to admit I was pretty embarrassed though when I brought a stack of 20 pregnancy tests to the front and waited for the 15 year old boy working there to ring me in. Not sure who was more embarrassed, him or me??!

:dust: :dust: Can't wait til we start testing!

Had a few cramps today and had a dip in my temps, hoping its implantation! Anyone else had any signs/symptoms?

just to share, my symptoms have been as follows:
3dpo- i had a warm red face for a few days now, was shopping and had to stop walking because i felt a very intense pain in my ovary, like a trapeez artist was swinging from it, very sharp intense- i had cramps all throughout the rest of the night, very tired, dreams

4dpo- stomach was uncomfortable, stuffy nose, very tired, still hot red face, moody, dreams

5dpo- hungry for everything, red hot face, mild cramps

6dpo- hot red face, hungry for everything, dreams

7dpo (today) - hot red face still, hungry, unmotivated

period due the 30th.. i NEVER get cramps until the day of or day after period..

Hi Ladies,

5 dpo for me today. Pretty convinced I'm having some "period type" cramps today, hopefully I am not just imagining them!

And yes, I would be so happy to have sore bbs too! I keep checking as well, it's hilarious/embarrassing!

LoveSunshine, I ordered mine off the internet here in Canada but then I found out that our dollar store has pretty good ones for $1.00. Do they have the same sort of thing in Norway? I have to admit I was pretty embarrassed though when I brought a stack of 20 pregnancy tests to the front and waited for the 15 year old boy working there to ring me in. Not sure who was more embarrassed, him or me??!

:dust: :dust: Can't wait til we start testing!

hahahha, i know what you mean.. the kid was probably so embarressed! lol..
HURRY UP SORE BOOBS!

3dpo- i had a warm red face for a few days now, was shopping and had to stop walking because i felt a very intense pain in my ovary, like a trapeez artist was swinging from it, very sharp intense- i had cramps all throughout the rest of the night, very tired, dreams

4dpo- stomach was uncomfortable, stuffy nose, very tired, still hot red face, moody, dreams

sounds really good mrsLCS! Do you temp as well? I wonder if the hot red face means your temp is rising?

sounds really good mrsLCS! Do you temp as well? I wonder if the hot red face means your temp is rising?

well, i dont temp because this is the first time i tried to even conceive.. so im way new to this.. my phone app said based on my period start date which was jan 2nd, that i was fertile 11-15 and Ovulated on 16.. period due 30th.. my face as seriously been this way since the 15th.. so, i dont know??

FX crossed for you sounds hopeful!! :dust:

FX crossed for you sounds hopeful!! :dust:

any others for you???

Anyone no if constant head ache is a symptom well its not like a normal headache it feels like pressure as if someone is pushing on my head. Xx

Currently 4dpo and I am unsure if AF has arrived or I am spotting?

Dull cramps and heavy feeling in my abdominal region when I wipe I have light brown/pink cm and enough to warrant wearing a sanitary pad.

My last cycle was 17 days and now I am on cycle day 22! I went from 30 to this!

I do hope it is a positive sign! :wacko:

Anyone no if constant head ache is a symptom well its not like a normal headache it feels like pressure as if someone is pushing on my head. Xx

if you dont usually get headaches, then yes.. i NEVER get headaches, and that was a symptom I forgot to mention..
(its probably only from me obsessing over every minor symptom though hahah)
are you having any others?

Currently 4dpo and I am unsure if AF has arrived or I am spotting?

Dull cramps and heavy feeling in my abdominal region when I wipe I have light brown/pink cm and enough to warrant wearing a sanitary pad.

My last cycle was 17 days and now I am on cycle day 22! I went from 30 to this!

I do hope it is a positive sign! :wacko:

do you normally get your period so close to after you ovulate? doesnt sound like period.. sounds like implantation bleeding.. :thumbup:

It's soooo hard not to obsess :-( wish there was something to take my mind off it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->