Anyone testing on the 30th?

My tummy is feeling very tender and I'm so hungry but I think all symptoms are in my head. Wonder if I'll dream of a BFP again tonight...

It's soooo hard not to obsess :-( wish there was something to take my mind off it!

i know! i dont even feel like BD'ing lol.. im testing Saturday just for "fun" then not again til i miss this period..hopefully.. but until then.. i guess obsess..lol

My tummy is feeling very tender and I'm so hungry but I think all symptoms are in my head. Wonder if I'll dream of a BFP again tonight...

i know.. i feel like im creating them..?? if im not pregnant im going to have to majorly hit the gym because ive been eating everything in sight lol..
thats so weird you say you dreamt of a BFP..i had a dream a few days ago that i was showing all my friends the ultrasound pic! hahahah

It's soooo hard not to obsess :-( wish there was something to take my mind off it!

i know! i dont even feel like BD'ing lol.. im testing Saturday just for "fun" then not again til i miss this period..hopefully.. but until then.. i guess obsess..lol

hahah...ive been counting down the days until af...dh is now convinced im crazy :dohh:
im gonna try my level best not to test and just wait it out...

Currently 4dpo and I am unsure if AF has arrived or I am spotting?

Dull cramps and heavy feeling in my abdominal region when I wipe I have light brown/pink cm and enough to warrant wearing a sanitary pad.

My last cycle was 17 days and now I am on cycle day 22! I went from 30 to this!

I do hope it is a positive sign! :wacko:

I hope it's implantation bleeding, sounds like it could be the right time!

:dust:

hahah...ive been counting down the days until af...dh is now convinced im crazy :dohh:

not too much longer! :thumbup:
i think all of our husbands think we are crazy..its ok.. we're allowed..we are however the ones who have to go through all the actual pregnancy pain/labor.. :winkwink:

i think all of our husbands think we are crazy..its ok.. we're allowed..we are however the ones who have to go through all the actual pregnancy pain/labor.. :winkwink:

Oooof thanks for the reminder!:haha:

i think after all this stress and hoping..that the pain wouldnt be so bad..i dont know..i just want it bad enough.. soon girls..soon! :happydance:

How many dpo are you all and what symptoms are you currently having xxx

I am 7DPO, not many symptoms, bloating, runny nose, tired, grumpy, headache. No different to PMS really although is it too early for that?

i think after all this stress and hoping..that the pain wouldnt be so bad..i dont know..i just want it bad enough.. soon girls..soon! :happydance:

Gosh this TWW every mth seems sooooo much longer and stressful than the 2 weeks before my wedding...tht went by in lightning speed..:coffee:

My peeing appears to have increased today and I was going to write something else but I've forgotten what it was... Doh!

i know.. i feel like im creating them..?? if im not pregnant im going to have to majorly hit the gym because ive been eating everything in sight lol..
thats so weird you say you dreamt of a BFP..i had a dream a few days ago that i was showing all my friends the ultrasound pic! hahahah

I missed this! If only dreams came true...

just hoping i didnt screw anything up chart wise..and hoping all this just isnt really ovulating..lol.. bc i havent BD'd since Jan 15th.. im not sure i know my body well enough to know.. this is my first actual TRYING to conceive.. im only going off of what my phone app says from the first date of my period..

My peeing appears to have increased today and I was going to write something else but I've forgotten what it was... Doh!

forgetfullness is a good one! actually, that was a major symptom of mine the first pregnancy (that was accidental) i could not keep it together.. i forgot even how to use certain words.. haha..good symptom here i would say..:thumbup:

just hoping i didnt screw anything up chart wise..and hoping all this just isnt really ovulating..lol.. bc i havent BD'd since Jan 15th.. im not sure i know my body well enough to know.. this is my first actual TRYING to conceive.. im only going off of what my phone app says from the first date of my period..

Can you show us your chart?

I dreamt I was holding a baby the other night, just goes to show you it must be on our minds so much it comes out in our dreams:) The only thing I've noticed just today is a burning or cold (can't make up my mind which) tingling sensation in my boobs, it's very strange, I had it before in early pregnancy but it was fleeting, this has been going on all day, I changed my bra but it's still the same, a lady on another thread I'm on said she was like that from 6dpo, she's just got her bfp! Xx

I dreamt I was holding a baby the other night, just goes to show you it must be on our minds so much it comes out in our dreams:) The only thing I've noticed just today is a burning or cold (can't make up my mind which) tingling sensation in my boobs, it's very strange, I had it before in early pregnancy but it was fleeting, this has been going on all day, I changed my bra but it's still the same, a lady on another thread I'm on said she was like that from 6dpo, she's just got her bfp! Xx

with my last pregnancy, and i only made it to 12 weeks, but that was an awful symptom.. my nipples felt like they were moving, and it tickled against my shirt..driving me nuts..i would constantly be pushing on them to keep them warm.. (if that helps..)

I've got a few symptoms headache cramps n sore bbs I kinda don't wanna pick up every little thing incace my mind starts playing tricks on me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->