Anyone testing on the 30th?

just hoping i didnt screw anything up chart wise..and hoping all this just isnt really ovulating..lol.. bc i havent BD'd since Jan 15th.. im not sure i know my body well enough to know.. this is my first actual TRYING to conceive.. im only going off of what my phone app says from the first date of my period..

Can you show us your chart?

i dont know how since its on my cell phone.. but basically..
period started jan 2nd-7th
fertile: 11-15
ovulate: 16
period start: 30th

so it says....:wacko:

Something else I've noticed this cycle is clear skin. Last month I broke out all over my chin and got a couple on my forehead during and after ovulation. So far this cycle - nada. *Cue outbreak of bad spots tomorrow*

just hoping i didnt screw anything up chart wise..and hoping all this just isnt really ovulating..lol.. bc i havent BD'd since Jan 15th.. im not sure i know my body well enough to know.. this is my first actual TRYING to conceive.. im only going off of what my phone app says from the first date of my period..

So how could you have screwed it up? Sounds right to me?

I dreamt I was holding a baby the other night, just goes to show you it must be on our minds so much it comes out in our dreams:) The only thing I've noticed just today is a burning or cold (can't make up my mind which) tingling sensation in my boobs, it's very strange, I had it before in early pregnancy but it was fleeting, this has been going on all day, I changed my bra but it's still the same, a lady on another thread I'm on said she was like that from 6dpo, she's just got her bfp! Xx

with my last pregnancy, and i only made it to 12 weeks, but that was an awful symptom.. my nipples felt like they were moving, and it tickled against my shirt..driving me nuts..i would constantly be pushing on them to keep them warm.. (if that helps..)

Thanks hun. Yes that's it, it's so hard to explain the feeling its really odd, seems to be coming from.my nipples but radiating outwards if that makes sense, it's actually not a nice feeling, they feel really cold, I thought it might be hot but I think they actually feel really cold, it's not as strong as the let down feeling when breastfeeding but very like it. So trying not to think too much of it but I did google it and it can start a week after ovulation which is where I am today xx

So how could you have screwed it up? Sounds right to me?

bc technically, im going off of a cell phone app.. haha.. that couldnt be exactly when i ovulate..maybe close?? i dont know?? i felt that sharp twinge surge like sensation in my ovary on jan 19th though..that was afer ovulation.. i always thought you get that when you ovulate.. ugh..i need a sex ed class i think.. hahaha:haha:

I dreamt I was holding a baby the other night, just goes to show you it must be on our minds so much it comes out in our dreams:) The only thing I've noticed just today is a burning or cold (can't make up my mind which) tingling sensation in my boobs, it's very strange, I had it before in early pregnancy but it was fleeting, this has been going on all day, I changed my bra but it's still the same, a lady on another thread I'm on said she was like that from 6dpo, she's just got her bfp! Xx

with my last pregnancy, and i only made it to 12 weeks, but that was an awful symptom.. my nipples felt like they were moving, and it tickled against my shirt..driving me nuts..i would constantly be pushing on them to keep them warm.. (if that helps..)

Thanks hun. Yes that's it, it's so hard to explain the feeling its really odd, seems to be coming from.my nipples but radiating outwards if that makes sense, it's actually not a nice feeling, they feel really cold, I thought it might be hot but I think they actually feel really cold, it's not as strong as the let down feeling when breastfeeding but very like it. So trying not to think too much of it but I did google it and it can start a week after ovulation which is where I am today xx

yea, not sure what breastfeeding feels like..but the nipple annoyances i had seem very similar to what your feeling.. but that was around 5 weeks pregnant too.. idk.. everyones different. its hard to not hold on to every single minor detail in hopes.. but we do..

Something else I've noticed this cycle is clear skin. Last month I broke out all over my chin and got a couple on my forehead during and after ovulation. So far this cycle - nada. *Cue outbreak of bad spots tomorrow*

same! i usually get at least one ugly mark on my face.. not yet.. my last pregnancy my face was great! very clear and blushy.:thumbup:

Currently 4dpo and I am unsure if AF has arrived or I am spotting?

Dull cramps and heavy feeling in my abdominal region when I wipe I have light brown/pink cm and enough to warrant wearing a sanitary pad.

My last cycle was 17 days and now I am on cycle day 22! I went from 30 to this!

I do hope it is a positive sign! :wacko:

Sounds like it could be implantation spotting to me. fx :dust:

Anyone no if constant head ache is a symptom well its not like a normal headache it feels like pressure as if someone is pushing on my head. Xx

Headaches can be a very early pregnany symptom...
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/all-early-pregnancy-symptoms.php

same! i usually get at least one ugly mark on my face.. not yet.. my last pregnancy my face was great! very clear and blushy.:thumbup:

Ah don't get my hopes up! Sorry your last pregnancy didn't work out :flower:

Random potential symptom but does anyone have continuously cold hands? Or is it just the weather lol

Random potential symptom but does anyone have continuously cold hands? Or is it just the weather lol

again..since you seem to be exactly on the same page as me with EVERYTHING.. haha, i too have this constantly.. my hands and feet are normally cooler due to poor circulation i believe.. but this week has been worse..we are at crazy low weather temps here though..
we can do this.. 6 more days.. and if a BFN..then we will have to just try harder next month..:thumbup:

thanks, it took me til a few days ago to actually come to grips with it.. i didnt think id ever stop crying..but just knowing that i can actually conceive is hopes enough.. things are meant to happen when they are meant to happen.. (yes, pissed that i couldnt drink on my wedding day..but ahhh well hahah)

thanks, it took me til a few days ago to actually come to grips with it.. i didnt think id ever stop crying..but just knowing that i can actually conceive is hopes enough.. things are meant to happen when they are meant to happen.. (yes, pissed that i couldnt drink on my wedding day..but ahhh well hahah)

I LOVE your positivity - fingers crossed we can be bump buddies! :flower: :baby:

again..since you seem to be exactly on the same page as me with EVERYTHING.. haha, i too have this constantly.. my hands and feet are normally cooler due to poor circulation i believe.. but this week has been worse..we are at crazy low weather temps here though..
we can do this.. 6 more days.. and if a BFN..then we will have to just try harder next month..:thumbup:

How weird! :-D

I LOVE your positivity - fingers crossed we can be bump buddies! :flower: :baby:

Im usually not this positive.. but it takes more energy and stress to be negative..so its all i can do..yes, lets hope that soon we can compare due dates! :happydance:

I've got indigestion now :-/ I bet all these symptoms add up to nothing!

Dull cramps and heavy feeling in my abdominal region when I wipe I have light brown/pink cm and enough to warrant wearing a sanitary pad.

do you normally get your period so close to after you ovulate? doesnt sound like period.. sounds like implantation bleeding.. :thumbup:

Not unless I ovulated earlier as I do not temp I go by calenders and my cm! But I hope it is! I feel so tired this evening I felt I could fall asleep whilst eating dinner!

Sounds like it could be implantation spotting to me. fx :dust:

This is like a small amount to me normally when I spot it gets heavier quick and then AF arrives. But this is nothing, and my cramps feel worse than usual..unless it is in my head! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->