• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing on the 30th?

valdante-I'm so sorry...that really sucks to get your hopes up like that :hugs: My temp dropped this morning, so I should be on to AF tomorrow, which means I'm also looking at a 2014 baby. We'll get our babies, that's what important!

Val...im sorry hun...im sure u must b feeling terrible...but hang in there...:hugs: like u said u did catch the egg so thts a gud thing...u know tht ur body knows wat to do....your baby is on its way..:hugs:

Congrats Shady! What dpo are you?

I am currently 10 DPO. Got :bfp: yesterday on 9DPO :happydance: Hope you get yours soon! Blessings!!
COngrats on your BFP!! How many cycles have you been trying?

Thanx!! This will b our first child together. We have had two miscarriages since we have been married. We have children from previous marriage. Last august we had miscarriage . This was our 1st month ttc again since then.

I am currently 10 DPO. Got :bfp: yesterday on 9DPO :happydance: Hope you get yours soon! Blessings!!

Thanx!! This will b our first child together. We have had two miscarriages since we have been married. We have children from previous marriage. Last august we had miscarriage . This was our 1st month ttc again since then.

Congrats! We are ttc our first together too! We both have children from previous relationships. We conceived in 2011 but mc at 9wk as well.

Okay broke down and tested again on New choice cheapy and got a faint faint bfp!!! Like super faint but i will test again after tuesday! Crossing fingers for some progression!!!! Baby dust ya'll!

Okay broke down and tested again on New choice cheapy and got a faint faint bfp!!! Like super faint but i will test again after tuesday! Crossing fingers for some progression!!!! Baby dust ya'll!

Kerry, I remember we were talking abt bbs yesterday lol Hope your line gets darker and darker by the hour :winkwink:
How many dop are you? I cannot collect any courage to test, I am just so scared.

Kerry, I remember we were talking abt bbs yesterday lol Hope your line gets darker and darker by the hour :winkwink:
How many dop are you? I cannot collect any courage to test, I am just so scared.

They started hurting again last night and today. I also noticed skin tone colored bumps surronding my aereolas and i only rememberthem when i have been preg! They look like goosebumps but its a perfect circle around both! :happydance:

Congrats! We are ttc our first together too! We both have children from previous relationships. We conceived in 2011 but mc at 9wk as well.

So sorry to hear about your mc. Have fun and relax while ttc. It worked for us the 1st month we went back to ttc!! I also but a pillow under my bum after :sex: and waited for 15-30 minutes before moving. I also started charting bbt every morning at the same time after my last cycle and af never came!! Hope this helps!! Lots of :dust: to you and hubby!

They started hurting again last night and today. I also noticed skin tone colored bumps surronding my aereolas and i only rememberthem when i have been preg! They look like goosebumps but its a perfect circle around both! :happydance:

I have the soreness too, but my legs are achy and that happens before af. But then I have been dizzy, sore bbs, tired. I can't seem to convience myself to test ; I am scared. Do u temp ? I don't :(

I have the soreness too, but my legs are achy and that happens before af. But then I have been dizzy, sore bbs, tired. I can't seem to convience myself to test ; I am scared. Do u temp ? I don't :(
Once you start testing you wont stop. I temped for the first 4 days after Ovulating but was consistent doing it so i stopped. Just another thing for me to obess over.

Sorry to all those who got AF. Still stalking this thread and hoping for BFPs for all you ladies!

Congrats Kt!!!!! I havent been reading this thread for quite acwhile!! Whose bfp's did I miss?
Hope you're all ok and are going to get your :bfp:

No one has posted in a few days, so i will. ( :
10dpo. Sore nipples. Cramps here and there. Pretty sure not the month. But figured id post anyways. Hope you ladies are doing alright. ( :

Lol same here..i think i O sunday..weve been bd'ing..but not obsessing thos time..
Ultrasound monday ...really not sure why..i guess to make sure im ok ..? blood work the following monday then three days later follow up with obgyn. then clomid possibly for next cycle. so im just hanging in there

So at last af showed today...gosh wat arelief...first af after the miscarriage and shot....phewwww...:flower:

Thats good news!!! Back to getting normal cycles ..one step closer to ttc again!

Just waiting here. Really trying to not stress about it this month but as soon as it gets close to AF I start obsessing even though I don't want to :-( Hope you're all good girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->