• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing on the 30th?

Tried to wait til Saturday to test. Symptoms were overwhelmingly there. Plus I work on Saturday, but I am off Friday/tomorrow, so I decided to test today and guess what??....:bfp::thumbup::hugs::happydance:

Tried to upload the photo of my test, but the picture file is too large. Not sure how to edit the size.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31e927//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

SShy: Congrats! I so wanna see that test! To "resize" do this:

1) Open photo in Microsoft Paint (comes with every computer if it's a windows computer)
2) If you have Windows 7 there will be a resize button you can click. If you have something below 7 like Vista I think it's relatively similar, you just have to find where the "resize" option is.
3) It will give you the chance to resize it by percentage or by pixels. I always use percentage. Instead of 100 type in 25 in the top box. The two boxes are linked and will both change. If you don't like that size undo the changes by pressing CTRL+Z then reopen the resize window and try another percentage higher than 25. I like 25 because it tends to be the perfect percentage to make the lines nice and visible but the photo can be posted in forums. If it makes you feel better you can slowly resize it a little at a time by resizing it by 75 until it's the size you want. Hope that all made sense!

sshylady-Congrats! So exciting!

Well, that's 3 bfps on this thread! Either it's turning into a lucky thread and we'll all get bfps or it has a limit and you guys filled it...so the rest of us are doomed this cycle lol Let's hope it's the first one! lol

Fingers crossed for all you ladies! So far it seems that a lot of people that have a similar cycle to me (meaning they get to test around the 30th or 31st) have all been getting BFPs....maybe it's ovulating around St. Patrick's Day that did it! Luck of the Irish, after all!

Tested this morning and got a BFN. Still no sign of AF, though, so hopefully I'm not out. Congrats to everyone who got their BFP!!

yea, im hoping to get some answers from doc monday.. congrats to everyone who got bfp!

yea, im hoping to get some answers from doc monday.. congrats to everyone who got bfp!

Hey Mrs LCS, let me ask you something. You has sore bbs last cycle till the day you got af, right? on one of the forums, one lady is really concern that her bbs stop aching at 9/10 DOP. I was trying to console her, but I don't have any symptoms either. so, I don't know what to think :wacko: I forgot to ask Jury about her symptoms :(

My bbs always hurt right after O up until AF. If its normal for her to have sore bbs til AF, sore bbs going away could be a sign. They say a lack of signs can be good, also anything that is not normal for you.

AFM-Well, spotting has started, AF should be here Sunday or Monday...

Congrats ladies on the bfp's. Gives me hope!
I hate that my cycle is off from yalls now. Im only 3dpo.. Can you say hello tww! ( :

Amazing news shy...so happy for u...congratulations....:happydance:
Julie dont worry abt the quota sweety...im sure theres enuf for everyone :flower: and the cycle u give your bfp probably ull b starting the quota tht cycle :hugs:

Hey Mrs LCS, let me ask you something. You has sore bbs last cycle till the day you got af, right? on one of the forums, one lady is really concern that her bbs stop aching at 9/10 DOP. I was trying to console her, but I don't have any symptoms either. so, I don't know what to think :wacko: I forgot to ask Jury about her symptoms :(

yes thats cirrect..but my body has been very weird..bc i thought for sure i was preg that past three cycles lol. .so i really dont know what symptoms are normal or not for me..my boobs never hurt before af before..buy since my d and c..i get all new symptoms going on..

Testing tomorrow on the 30th!! Currently 2 weeks late had VERY faint :bfp: on first response 3 days ago!!

Got first response digital so hoping its a YES!!

Hope you ladies get your :bfp:'s!!! :happydance::dust:

SShy: Congrats! I so wanna see that test! To "resize" do this:

1) Open photo in Microsoft Paint (comes with every computer if it's a windows computer)
2) If you have Windows 7 there will be a resize button you can click. If you have something below 7 like Vista I think it's relatively similar, you just have to find where the "resize" option is.
3) It will give you the chance to resize it by percentage or by pixels. I always use percentage. Instead of 100 type in 25 in the top box. The two boxes are linked and will both change. If you don't like that size undo the changes by pressing CTRL+Z then reopen the resize window and try another percentage higher than 25. I like 25 because it tends to be the perfect percentage to make the lines nice and visible but the photo can be posted in forums. If it makes you feel better you can slowly resize it a little at a time by resizing it by 75 until it's the size you want. Hope that all made sense!

Ok, thanx!! Here it is!! BFP 3-28-13!!-page-001.jpg

sshylady-Congrats! So exciting!

Well, that's 3 bfps on this thread! Either it's turning into a lucky thread and we'll all get bfps or it has a limit and you guys filled it...so the rest of us are doomed this cycle lol Let's hope it's the first one! lol

LOL!! I bet you are fun to be around!! KMSL!! Hilarious, but yes. Hopefully the 1st one :thumbup::happydance:

Yay! Congrats to the BFPs so far!:)

I'm praying mine comes up as a bfp soon. Here's a link to post with my big fat maybe, LOL

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...vaps-invert-cheapie-7-dpo-2.html#post26401575

Fingers crossed for all you ladies! So far it seems that a lot of people that have a similar cycle to me (meaning they get to test around the 30th or 31st) have all been getting BFPs....maybe it's ovulating around St. Patrick's Day that did it! Luck of the Irish, after all!

Your chart looks promising! You have not had a cover line dip. :thumbup:

Congratulations to everyone getting their BFP. Now...I have bad news.

*Finds closest person and asks for a hug then starts sobbing* Well, it looks like that gorgeous BFP has turned into an ugly chemical. AF has reared her ugly head and is heavier than normal. I looked at my Wednesday test again (very obvious positive) and a photo of yesterday's morning test that I thought was negative. I zoomed in and saw a hint of a line that was barely there. It explains why my digital never became positive and why yesterday's afternoon test (after a SEVEN hour hold to mimic FMU) was negative even a day later. I never knew you could be so sad losing something that was only there for such a short, short time. So it's back to square one, I suppose. But hey, we caught the egg. Our little bean just wasn't sticky. I think from now on I'm sticking to it when I say that I'll wait til the day AF is due to test. It looks like I'll have a 2014 baby instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->