Anyone testing on the 30th?

I AM DRIVING MYSELF INSANE! (Still...more...again?)

Still obsessively symptom spotting

sore boobs, crampy stomach and today I have been feeling like I was going to puke all day. I actually drank *shudder, gasp!* TEA instead of my usual coffee because I wasn't sure I could keep it down. I was sitting with the heating pad last night with terrible cramps. I have felt weary and tired for most of the week. blah blah blah

But....I have been testing with OPK (I invested in seriously, like 100 of them because of the problem with not ovulating because of the depo) just to get a gauge of how things are working and what my body/hormones/self does with the whole ovulation process. (When I used to ovulate I was focusing on NOT getting pregnant so I didn't really notice anything)

ALL of the OPKs I have taken since my positive (super duper dark control line) on the 15th have had some kind of line. I have taken 1-2 a day (again, I bought 100 of them online for nearly nothing) and this morning, line. This afternoon no line. No ghost of a line. No hoping trace of almost a line. Just white.

Now, everyone please explain to me that I am at MOST 8dpo and there is a slim likelihood that I have implanted and that even if I had I would not have enough HCG in my system to make a positive tests.

I feel I have been getting my hopes up with all of the positive ovulation tests (as LCH and HCG are similar and many have reported early positives with LCH tests), please tell me that I just have a long surge or that they are broken or something.

I promise I am usually quite sane and sensible. (Evidence: I have about 10 other HPTs sitting around that I have gone all POAS crazy with)

:headspin:

Random potential symptom but does anyone have continuously cold hands? Or is it just the weather lol

Haha I wish that was a symptom for me. I have four blocks of ice attached to my limbs that are cleverly shaped like hands and feet.

Random potential symptom but does anyone have continuously cold hands? Or is it just the weather lol

Haha I wish that was a symptom for me. I have four blocks of ice attached to my limbs that are cleverly shaped like hands and feet.

Lol, it's been particularly bad for me for the last week or so, they're not normally this bad :)

again..since you seem to be exactly on the same page as me with EVERYTHING.. haha, i too have this constantly.. my hands and feet are normally cooler due to poor circulation i believe.. but this week has been worse..we are at crazy low weather temps here though..
we can do this.. 6 more days.. and if a BFN..then we will have to just try harder next month..:thumbup:

So since all 3 of us r waiting till 30th..an update from me...just went in for a progestrone test right now..shud get the results tomorrow...everything crossed till i hear from the doc off tomorrow...gosh i hate this stress :shrug:

again..since you seem to be exactly on the same page as me with EVERYTHING.. haha, i too have this constantly.. my hands and feet are normally cooler due to poor circulation i believe.. but this week has been worse..we are at crazy low weather temps here though..
we can do this.. 6 more days.. and if a BFN..then we will have to just try harder next month..:thumbup:

So since all 3 of us r waiting till 30th..an update from me...just went in for a progestrone test right now..shud get the results tomorrow...everything crossed till i hear from the doc off tomorrow...gosh i hate this stress :shrug:

Ooooh good luck... But what will it tell you..?

really? where i live..or my doc office..i have to wait til i have a positive preg test to get the blood test.. i wish i could just go.. but im still gonna wait..

Hey loveshine,basically the progestrone test is done to check and c whther my dosage of clomid helped me ovulate the right amt...and if our bd worked this mth then the progestrone levels will b higher than normal which will indicate tht i may b preg...
im so confused...i kinda feels sore breasted today but im just convincing myself tht im imagining things...but having a crampy stomach for sure tho...now dono whether this is af cramps or not...jeeeeessss

Hey loveshine,basically the progestrone test is done to check and c whther my dosage of clomid helped me ovulate the right amt...and if our bd worked this mth then the progestrone levels will b higher than normal which will indicate tht i may b preg...
im so confused...i kinda feels sore breasted today but im just convincing myself tht im imagining things...but having a crampy stomach for sure tho...now dono whether this is af cramps or not...jeeeeessss

oh ok..i was about to call my doc and say i want the test! hahah..
i walk around all day feeling myself up to see if there is any pain in doing so..hahahah. as soon as i get that sore boob feeling i will feel like its really going to happen..bc that is a huge symptom..doesnt happen during period for me..but hang in there.. let us know your results when you get them!

of course ill let u girls know...its so weird tht as soon as i posted the soreness of my boobs the soreness seems to increase...lol...this i dont ever have sore boobs for af so fingers crossed...this last day wait is killing me...

oh ok..i was about to call my doc and say i want the test! hahah.. i walk around all day feeling myself up to see if there is any pain in doing so.[/QUOTE said:
lol. I totally get caught walking around holding my boobs! They do hurt, but they are kind of weird and achey a lot of the time. My husband is always like "Need a hand with that? What?! I'm here to support you. It's what good husbands do!"

of course ill let u girls know...its so weird tht as soon as i posted the soreness of my boobs the soreness seems to increase...lol...this i dont ever have sore boobs for af so fingers crossed...this last day wait is killing me...

thats great news, and very very good symptom! :laundry::laundry::iron::dishes: just try to stay busy til then

thats great news, and very very good symptom! :laundry::laundry::iron::dishes: just try to stay busy til then

Ur right i need to get off the laptop...will c u girls later....

oh ok..i was about to call my doc and say i want the test! hahah.. i walk around all day feeling myself up to see if there is any pain in doing so.[/QUOTE said:
lol. I totally get caught walking around holding my boobs! They do hurt, but they are kind of weird and achey a lot of the time. My husband is always like "Need a hand with that? What?! I'm here to support you. It's what good husbands do!"

hahahha, nice..anyone TTC understands us. i have never tried to be this intune to my body before haha.
i'll be taking the back road home tonight (more bumps) see if i feel anything hahaha:holly:

hahahha, nice..anyone TTC understands us. i have never tried to be this intune to my body before haha.
i'll be taking the back road home tonight (more bumps) see if i feel anything hahaha:holly:

haha good luck with that! Isn't it weird how we wish each other pain and misery?

"Ooooh I hope your boobs start to hurt today!"
"Thanks, I hope you start to feel super nauseated by the sight of food!"
"Me tooo! Good luck getting your uterus to cramp up!"
"Man, I can't wait to force a watermelon out of my vagina"
"SAMESIES!"

Oh the insanity...

Oh my god! Just brushing my teeth getting ready for bed and lo and behold I'm spitting out blood! Bleeding gums as well?? Surely this must be my month!

Oh my god! Just brushing my teeth getting ready for bed and lo and behold I'm spitting out blood! Bleeding gums as well?? Surely this must be my month!

IT HAS TO BE NOW! unless you bleed often when brushing.. but thats huge!!!!:happydance:

im so impatient.. i went and got some EPT's tonight..i took one, BFN..BUT...im only 7dpo..period isnt even due til the 30th..so.. still hopeful..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->