Anyone testing on the 30th?

So sorry slamdunc that test looks positive to me :( xx

Big hugs my AF has just shown today but you are right were in this all together.

Wish you all luck this month x im out because i have lap and dye in 2 weeks but i will be following all your progress this month x

Kel xx

Jury I added you too, but not thinking, didnt make the same username.. so if you get one from lsuzenski...thats me lol

So sorry slamdunc that test looks positive to me :( xx

Big hugs my AF has just shown today but you are right were in this all together.

Wish you all luck this month x im out because i have lap and dye in 2 weeks but i will be following all your progress this month x

Kel xx

Kel~I'm so sorry AF showed today 😡 I'm going to miss you this month. I'll check in with you regarding my progress. Last month i only had a 27 cycle, so I'll be actively 😉trying in the next two weeks. Hopefully this month is "the month". Btw, what's a lap and dye?

Chat soon XX

Yes i will be following you all and checking in xx

Its a laparoscopy basically keyhole surgery to check my ovaries, tubes and uterus hopefully get to the bottom of whats stopping me conceiving. Nervous and excited at the same time xx sending you all lots of baby dust xx ❤❤❤

Yes i will be following you all and checking in xx

Its a laparoscopy basically keyhole surgery to check my ovaries, tubes and uterus hopefully get to the bottom of whats stopping me conceiving. Nervous and excited at the same time xx sending you all lots of baby dust xx ❤❤❤

Kel~I hope your procedure goes smoothly and that you get the answers you need to conceive in the upcoming months. Sending you the BESTEST of wishes!

X💜X💜X

I hope she doesn't show for you! Where are you in your cycle? How many months ttc is this for you now?

Yea hawk..i thought u were close to mine..where u at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->