Anyone testing on the 30th?

My cramps have now disappeared x but aching bbs still there x praying for everyone x :) xxx

Hi everyone!

Kel I missed you! So glad to see youre on. Sore bb's are good. Mine aren't sore at all. They were sore for a hot sec during O, and that's it. Im still cramping and nausea.

I'm all set for tomorrow. Are you ready for some good news? ;)))

Baby dust!!!

Hi girls I'm due af 2moz, I no I'm not pregnant I just have a feeling me and my partner were just baby dacning and I felt so sick.. :( then couldn't sop heaving :( x fingers crossed. 4uall x

Yes lets go for this tomorrow lol xxx not feeling very positive as i feel same as always but hey you never know :) xxxxxx lots of babydust to you all xx

Yes lets go for this tomorrow lol xxx not feeling very positive as i feel same as always but hey you never know :) xxxxxx lots of babydust to you all xx

Good Morning Ladies! Today I am 10 dpo CD25. My bbt took a severe dip on CD21 (possible implantation dip). That kept me hopeful that this could be "the month"! My only "real" symptoms have been cramps and frequent urination. However, I have slightly sore bb's today. Today is my poas day and...I got a very faint second line at 1am and a lighter one just now (super diluted urine). Both were frer. I am really excited, but I still think it's early (3w3d) I'm going to make a Ob appt this week to confirm. Keep ya posted!

Kel did you test? Fx'd!!!!!

Does anyone know how I can upload a photo of my tests from an iPhone?

Click "Go Advanced" and there is a little paperclip at the top. Click on that and it will let you upload a picture.

Good Morning Ladies! Today I am 10 dpo CD25. My bbt took a severe dip on CD21 (possible implantation dip). That kept me hopeful that this could be "the month"! My only "real" symptoms have been cramps and frequent urination. However, I have slightly sore bb's today. Today is my poas day and...I got a very faint second line at 1am and a lighter one just now (super diluted urine). Both were frer. I am really excited, but I still think it's early (3w3d) I'm going to make a Ob appt this week to confirm. Keep ya posted!

Kel did you test? Fx'd!!!!!

Does anyone know how I can upload a photo of my tests from an iPhone?

Ooooooh yay!!!

Sorry for delay hun...

Tested in Sunday BFN! But still nothing and no spotting this month which i usually have. Cramping now though xxxx

Thats fantastic news!!! Hope everything goes well at appointment xx

Keep us posted :) :) xx

Hi Kel~I'm so sorry to hear about your poas results �� So my positive actually disappeared and is now a negative. For the past couple of days it's only been BFN's. Not to mention I too am cramping today. AF is suppose to show on 5/1 or 5/2, so we' ll see. I'm not going to set an appointment until I'm late. I hope BFP pop up for us both. I'm on CD 27 12dpo. Where are you?

Keep me posted and Fx'd for ya! Chat soon!

Click "Go Advanced" and there is a little paperclip at the top. Click on that and it will let you upload a picture.

Jury3~Thanks for your help with photo upload. I noticed that you're charting. This is my first month charting, so I'm far from an expert. Do you mind taking a peak at mine and sharing your thoughts? Btw, my faint pos on 10dpo is now a BFN! I'm 12dpo CD27, AF due 5/1 or 5/2 and unfortunately, feeling a little crampy. But I still have hope that a BFP is on it's way!

You're 11dpo, have you tested yet?

Fx'd and tons of baby dust!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 4
Lol, I don't know that I'm the master, but I have been doing it for close to a year now. Your chart looks good! That was a nice temp spike after you O'd. Mine goes up very slowly after O. It looks like your temp has jumped up that last few days. That could be a good sign. My one big piece of advice is, do not read into your chart too much. I would suggest using the chart mainly to tell if you O'd or not. Don't rely on your temps to tell you if you are pregnant or not. Everyone's chart is different.
I wonder if you test a few days ago was an evap? Did it have color? If AF shows I would say either an evap or maybe a chemical? Hopefully she stays away and it will turn to a bfp again!
I got AF today, so I'm actually on to a new cycle.

Lol, I don't know that I'm the master, but I have been doing it for close to a year now. Your chart looks good! That was a nice temp spike after you O'd. Mine goes up very slowly after O. It looks like your temp has jumped up that last few days. That could be a good sign. My one big piece of advice is, do not read into your chart too much. I would suggest using the chart mainly to tell if you O'd or not. Don't rely on your temps to tell you if you are pregnant or not. Everyone's chart is different.
I wonder if you test a few days ago was an evap? Did it have color? If AF shows I would say either an evap or maybe a chemical? Hopefully she stays away and it will turn to a bfp again!

Jury3~Sorry to hear AF showed for you today...witch! I hope that my situation turns around, but I'm feeling a little AF crampy today 😢
I will attach a pic of the test. It came up immediately and was very thin, faint and pink. I have peed on the earlypregnancy.com sticks ever since my pos and I've been getting an evap immediately. Either a dent or a grayish line. So weird. Maybe it's just not my month, ha! Anyway, when I got my pos test results it was more than one test and was very faint and pink on all of them.

I agree with your thoughts about not looking to deeply into the charting. AF is due on 5/1 or 5/2. We will see what happens. 😊

Baby dust to you in your new cycle.

I'll keep you posted!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 10

Jury3~Well, this month is officially behind me. My temp dropped today like a falling star and you know who was waiting on my doorstep this morning...I despise her!

The good news is its May 1st and I'm on CD 1 and I have a great group to enjoy this journey with. So lets make it happen 😜

Ladies~Thank you for all your support over the past few weeks. I REALLY appreciate it.

TONS OF BABY DUST TO YOU ALL!!!!!

Aw Slam so sorry! That test looked so positive! Good luck for this month.

Slam-Sorry she showed! What a bummer! That test definitely looks positive to me! I've never had anything on FRER. Maybe it was a chemical? Oh, well, baby dust to us on our new cycles!

i dont know?? i didnt pay for it..so i dont think i have that feature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->