• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing on the 30th?

Oh Mrs LCS :( xxx sorry to hear that x hugs x

Slamdunc - still cramping and still tender bbs x :) we shall see x positive thoughts x

Kel- oh good. glad to hear the symptoms are still there.
are you charting or tracking bbt, cm or anything else?

I forgot to mention it's 2:50 am here and my four year old just woke me up because he wanted water. And the first three things I wanted to do was bbt, poas and get on the web:dohh: Ha! I'm so obsessed! I took my bbt, but does that bbt even count? By the way, my bb's aren't sore. If I squeeze them really hard, maybe, but not really. Might be a good sign though. My bb's were sore at this time last cycle just before the witch showed according to my notes.

I feel very optimistic for us both!! I'm gonna go back to sleep for a few hours. Beforehand, I'm going to visualize fabulous pg thoughts.

Pick a date for us to test:winkwink:

I love your optimism x :) my boobs are really sore every month and swell up :( x same this month xx shall we test on the 29th??? Eek exciting x no im not charting but using opk's x 3 weeks till my lap & dye test :0 praying for a miracle this month :)) x

Thanks slam and kels and glad u two joined us!

Well im taking day off work i have some baddd cramps and i will be also like sunshine stocking up. going to start charting since i start clomid in two days..so excited!!

I think i want to start charting too.. Hopefully something good comes outta doing it. ( ;

I love your optimism x :) my boobs are really sore every month and swell up :( x same this month xx shall we test on the 29th??? Eek exciting x no im not charting but using opk's x 3 weeks till my lap & dye test :0 praying for a miracle this month :)) x

We gotta make this fun, right? Yay! The 29th it is! I'm excited like I've never poas before, and we all know that's SO no true, haha! Fmu here we come!

Thanks slam and kels and glad u two joined us!

Well im taking day off work i have some baddd cramps and i will be also like sunshine stocking up. going to start charting since i start clomid in two days..so excited!!

Sorry about the cramps, but thats so great that you can take the day off and get ready for "THE CYCLE", because its gonna be the one ;). And yes this is such an exciting time for you and all of us! I feel a BFP coming soon! Baby dust to you all!

I think i want to start charting too.. Hopefully something good comes outta doing it. ( ;

Hawk-this is the first cycle that I've charted and it's really easy. It kinda gives me hope when I see my bbt dips and rises at the right times. Alot of ladies use FF, but I just log all the info in my cell by day. I will plot later I suppose. That's probably not the best way to do it, but it works for me. What cd are you on?

Got a faint second line today. Several times in fact so I could rule out the chance of an evap!

:cloud9:

Got a faint second line today. Several times in fact so I could rule out the chance of an evap!

:cloud9:

Sorry I fell asleep with my 2 year old. Its 11pm here.

Uh BFYAY!!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! How do you feel? Pregnant? I'm smiling so big for you it hurts ;)))))

Hi!
Not too crazy about testing cos i got really disappointed last month, thought i had symptoms but my AF finally came knocking. She should be visiting 2nd may, so i might as well test on the 30th, just not so excited. o well, lets see how it goes. All the best ladies! :winkwink:

AF cramps a week before the witch should show...same as last month. I'm still hoping. Anyone else cramp just before a bfp?
Baby dust ��

AF cramps a week before the witch should show...same as last month. I'm still hoping. Anyone else cramp just before a bfp?
Baby dust ��

I had weird tummy sensations, sort of felt like cramping.

Good luck! :dust:

Im new to the forum, I had an EWCM last week. I have had my implanon out for 31 days on come the 30th. I have done 4 tests so far, all negative, apart from an evap line.

Is this group suitable for me? Am I now in that 2 week wait - being that I had EWCM early last week?

Welcome to bnb. There's a lot of information on here that can be helpful. EWCM is a sign of ovulation so it does sound like you're in the 2ww. I use Ovuview to track my cycles and symptoms. A lot of people like Fertility Friend also. Good luck!

My cramps have now disappeared x but aching bbs still there x praying for everyone x :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->