Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

wooo hooo powell can't wait for your scan!

and hal!!!! girls are so wonderful!!!! congrats!!! i want dd to have a sister so bad!

and hal!!!! girls are so wonderful!!!! congrats!!! i want dd to have a sister so bad!

Ugh me too!! DD and DH however are both pretty sure this one is a boy though. Do you have any gut instincts with this baby?

Thanks everyone! Hubs was shocked! He was convinced it was a boy but is delighted for another little daddy's girl.

I can't wait to find out what you all are having! Miracles and mommy - how are you both feeling?

Powell - any news on your insurance and getting the harmony done?

Krissie - fingers crossed for you this cycle! I hope O day comes quick!

Ugh me too!! DD and DH however are both pretty sure this one is a boy though. Do you have any gut instincts with this baby?

Well i was convinced my first was a boy lol so i'm not the one to ask!! i'm feeling boy this time too - mostly because i just figure i'll get opposite of what i want this time around. i was SO sure i wanted a boy last time and was blind sided when i found out it was a girl. totally shocked. so i honestly don't know!

Thanks everyone! Hubs was shocked! He was convinced it was a boy but is delighted for another little daddy's girl.

I can't wait to find out what you all are having! Miracles and mommy - how are you both feeling?

Powell - any news on your insurance and getting the harmony done?

Krissie - fingers crossed for you this cycle! I hope O day comes quick!

i'm feeling alright- i'm having a ton of cramping- sets in in the afternoon and just STAYS for forever i swear. I didn't have this with dd. just feels heavy down in the abdomen. feels like period could start at anytime but nothing. reading this is normal for a second pregnancy but it's unnerving just the same.

my taste is going- things taste bland. and i don't want anything to eat. but yet i'm starving. just nothing sounds good. i go from starving to totally full. and i'm starting to get tired more often.

how are you doing?

I know that starving feeling and nothing sounds good. I have been drinking a lot of Gatorade and eating ginger candy and it has seemed to help.

I had the flu almost two weeks ago and still have an awful cough I'm trying to get rid of.

Still battling the nausea/puking too. I hadn't thrown up in 3-4 days and of course it hit me at lunch at work today and I barely made it to the bathroom. So ready for this to be over!!!

When is your first ultrasound?

Mommy I was the same in the sense that I swore before I got pregnant and at the beginning of my pregnancy with dd that I only ever wanted boys, no girls. But then about the end of first tri probably I just had this overwhelming gut feeling I was having a girl and got my heart set on that, luckily I was right that time. So lime you said because I thought I wanted boy the first time and got girl that means this time I'll get boy for wanting girl! Haha I just need to remember that had I been able to pick before I got pregnant with dd I would have chosen boy and wouldn't have her now and I'm so glad I had a girl instead so if I find out this one is a boy I know it's what we are supposed to have in our lives. As much as I sometimes wish it was within our control to pick I have to remember I would have made the wrong choice last time and just be thankful I know I'm getting the baby I'm meant to have. Just wish I didn't have to wait so dang long to find out!

Hal - I have been doing better! Finally can sleep better throughout the night and don't wake up miserably starving. My only problem is that I'm always hungry and it's totally hit or miss whether I can find something that sounds good to eat. That and I feel completely unmotivated to do anything and totally useless during the afternoon cause all I want to do is nap with dd :dohh: I can't believe you're already moving along to second tri and everything! Seems like that went by so quickly on my end!!

I was the same way, with DS I wanted a boy so I thought for sure that he would be a girl and because I wanted a girl this time I thought for sure that I was having another boy. I ended up getting exactly what I wanted and what I always felt I was meant to have so I'm extremely happy.

I noticed way more cramping with this baby than I had with DS as well, it made me so nervous for a while.

No news yet Hal. Hopefully I'll know something this week but it could take until Nov 8th! :coffee:

I was convinced DD was a girl, and I was right... and convinced this LO is a boy, and I am right :haha: I've also always been correct with my close friends' pregnancies! Sorry if that sounds like bragging - I don't mean for it to! :flower:

I love checking in with you ladies to see how your pregnancies and TTC journeys are going! :hugs:

Hells yes! TTC #2 I'm kinda nervous since i had a miss before we got our sweet son but im trying not to dwell too much on that :) I am constantly asking myself the question "How will #2 be different".

Hells yes! TTC #2 I'm kinda nervous since i had a miss before we got our sweet son but im trying not to dwell too much on that :) I am constantly asking myself the question "How will #2 be different".

Oh yay! A new ttc buddy. Welcome. This has been a very lucky thread.

Bella- my friend and mother are like that. Can call gender like crazy. They just get a feeling.

I'm referring to this one as a boy because I'm expecting boy. But I did the same with dd. Just don't want to get my hopes up dreaming of girl #2. My dh actually admitted he wants another girl

Welcome archangel24! Good luck and lots of :dust: to you this cycle! :wave: :flower:

My mom was also correct with all 5 of us and one of the few times she's ever been wrong was when I was pregnant with DS. She was convinced from the time I was a child that I would have 3 children and they would all be girls, lol. I think that's actually going to be true for my sister Lily instead. I always saw myself with a boy first and then a girl. I just assumed that I would be wrong about that with both pregnancies. :haha:

Bella- my friend and mother are like that. Can call gender like crazy. They just get a feeling.

I'm referring to this one as a boy because I'm expecting boy. But I did the same with dd. Just don't want to get my hopes up dreaming of girl #2. My dh actually admitted he wants another girl
I'm the exact same way. Most of the time my gut still says girl again, not near as strongly as before. And so often I want to say she/her when referring to bub but idk if that's out of habit from the last time. I'm still planning on boy though because dh and dd feel so strongly that's what it is and I don't feel near as confident. I want a little sister for dd so bad that I feel the need to prepare for boy because even though my gut says girl I feel like i'm going to have a boy. I just hate having any kind of preference because I don't even want a moment of disappointment so I'm hoping I can get used to the idea and be just as excited as I would if I found out it was another girl. It was so much easier the first time around when I literally had zero preference, ugh.

I just keep reminding myself healthy is all that matters!

I know what you mean Hun. If its a girl I'll do a freaking happy dance. But if its a boy I will also be very happy and already assuming it is so just preparing mentally for that.

I SO want a sister for dd

My mom says hands down its a boy. She knew as soon as I was pregnant with dd she was a girl too.

Honestly I did the same thing with this baby. I wanted a girl so badly that I felt the need to prepare myself for another boy even though DH and DS were both adamant that we were having a girl. My husband was correct both times. If you don't end up getting your second girls I can promise you that boys are incredibly wonderful and I can't even imagine a different baby for my first. Also I was the older sibling with a younger brother closest to me in age and he was my best friend growing up, he still is and always will be. My son also adores his Uncle Coco (DS's nickname for my brother Cody). <3

Honestly I did the same thing with this baby. I wanted a girl so badly that I felt the need to prepare myself for another boy even though DH and DS were both adamant that we were having a girl. My husband was correct both times. If you don't end up getting your second girls I can promise you that boys are incredibly wonderful and I can't even imagine a different baby for my first. Also I was the older sibling with a younger brother closest to me in age and he was my best friend growing up, he still is and always will be. My son also adores his Uncle Coco (DS's nickname for my brother Cody). <3

I don't have any brothers just a lot of sisters so I have no experience with that but I always thought a brother could be an incredible friend. Especially since we are only planning on two kids I'm sure, and hope, they will be very close no matter what the gender of this baby is. DD is very sure right now she wants a baby brother so that helps too, even though I don't think she really knows the difference at all :haha:

my brother and i didn't get along at all and still don't. he's an ass. He never played anything i wanted as a child, so to play i had to play what HE wanted all the time, or i had to play by myself. He was not outdoorsy like i was so i always played outside by myself.

i had this terrible bike that when you turned too fast it would fall over and i'd skin my knee- wasn't made very well. i'd get up, go home, get it cleaned, go back out. My brother fell in the yard and got a tiny cut, he wouldn't go out for a week until it healed.

So i'm terrified if i have a boy it'll be a wimp like my brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->