Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

I have 6 sister and 3 brothers but of all of them Cody is the one I'm closest to. It could easily be because he's my only "blood" sibling, the fact that he's the closest to me in age of all of my siblings, or even that our parents' divorce brought us closer because we are the only people in the world that truly know and understand each other. I don't know what I would have done without him, he was not an intended pregnancy but I'm so glad that he's here anyway. Mommy I really hope that if you do have your boy that he has a similar relationship with your DD that I have with my brother. My sister closest to me in age (Lily, 6 year gap) was actually the one I didn't get along with very well. She's a brat with an attitude problem and I was constantly annoyed by the fact that she was always copying me and stealing my clothes even though they didn't fit her properly. In either case though I hope that your children get along regardless of gender. You never know what will happen and I really don't think that how well siblings get along has anything to do with gender or even the age gap but more the children's personalities. :flower:

Congratulations Hal on your little a girl
Powell you scan looks great and hopefully medicade kicks in soon.
AFM still nothing over here :( last time I heard from donor was Sept. 7th and he has deleted all his social media accounts so I don't know if I should move on or not. I was really hopeful my kids would be full siblings. As for gender I can predict most everyone else's with only a few wrongs but couldn't do it for myself. I had my heart set on a girl and was convinced ds was a girl

AFM still nothing over here :( last time I heard from donor was Sept. 7th and he has deleted all his social media accounts so I don't know if I should move on or not. I was really hopeful my kids would be full siblings. As for gender I can predict most everyone else's with only a few wrongs but couldn't do it for myself. I had my heart set on a girl and was convinced ds was a girl

Let us know how things work out donor wise, I hope he comes through for you so that you don't have to waste time trying to find a new one. If your heart is still set on a girl for this time I'd be happy to share my successful :pink: sway with you but I will warn that it can make it a little harder to get pregnant for some people mostly depending on how the sperm reacts to the change in pH level (my DH and I did not have any issues with this and still got pregnant our first cycle TTC so I would imagine that you should be fine as long as you have a very fertile donor). :flower:

Let us know how things work out donor wise, I hope he comes through for you so that you don't have to waste time trying to find a new one. If your heart is still set on a girl for this time I'd be happy to share my successful :pink: sway with you but I will warn that it can make it a little harder to get pregnant for some people mostly depending on how the sperm reacts to the change in pH level (my DH and I did not have any issues with this and still got pregnant our first cycle TTC so I would imagine that you should be fine as long as you have a very fertile donor). :flower:

I'm sure I knew but I completely forgot you did a sway! And successful at that, so exciting! I did a fairly minor sway that I don't think really changed my odds at all but at least I can know I tried! I actually feel like because I tried I will get the opposite just for trying :dohh:

Out of curiosity, what did you do in your sway?

I'm sure I knew but I completely forgot you did a sway! And successful at that, so exciting! I did a fairly minor sway that I don't think really changed my odds at all but at least I can know I tried! I actually feel like because I tried I will get the opposite just for trying :dohh:

Out of curiosity, what did you do in your sway?

Pretty much all I did was use an applicator full of RepHresh every 3 days from the time AF ended until the last day we BDed to lower my pH level to 4.5. We did not use a cutoff and BDed on CD 8, 9, 12, 13, and 14 with my positive OPK on CD 14 and ovulation confirmed by Fertility Friend for CD 15. Anything else was probably arbitrary but I also took folic acid until I got my :bfp: before switching to a prenatal. I was in a New Moon phase as well which is supposed to sway girl but I conceived both of my babies in a New Moon phase so obviously ion theory is a load of crap, lol. I also conceived in the strong girl phase of Scorpio according to the Moon Angle Calendar but again I don't think that actually did anything to help our sway. I also tried to keep my testosterone levels as low as possible by avoiding things like exercise, sports, video games, anything competitive or stressful. We also BDed in missionary and I only propped my hips up for about 5-10 mintuted after each BD before cleaning up. The RepHresh definitely changed the consistency of my fertile CM and it was tackier and didn't stretch as smoothly as usual and it was also cloudier so while I didn't test my pH level I'm positive that it really did lower my pH.

Wow that's nuts kiki! I'm so impatient to find out what I'm having lol

I am currently in the process of trying to find a new donor. It's a little hard in this area just because I am looking for Indian as that is what my son is and I want them to have similar skin tones.
I will definitely try swaying but with your method Kalon I'm not sure of the product you used as I have never heard of it before. And if it happens to be a boy after trying for a girl that's OK too

Pretty much all I did was use an applicator full of RepHresh every 3 days from the time AF ended until the last day we BDed to lower my pH level to 4.5. We did not use a cutoff and BDed on CD 8, 9, 12, 13, and 14 with my positive OPK on CD 14 and ovulation confirmed by Fertility Friend for CD 15. Anything else was probably arbitrary but I also took folic acid until I got my :bfp: before switching to a prenatal. I was in a New Moon phase as well which is supposed to sway girl but I conceived both of my babies in a New Moon phase so obviously ion theory is a load of crap, lol. I also conceived in the strong girl phase of Scorpio according to the Moon Angle Calendar but again I don't think that actually did anything to help our sway. I also tried to keep my testosterone levels as low as possible by avoiding things like exercise, sports, video games, anything competitive or stressful. We also BDed in missionary and I only propped my hips up for about 5-10 mintuted after each BD before cleaning up. The RepHresh definitely changed the consistency of my fertile CM and it was tackier and didn't stretch as smoothly as usual and it was also cloudier so while I didn't test my pH level I'm positive that it really did lower my pH.

I used rephresh too even though I had read some contradicting results on it. I just used a glob or so about 30 min before dtd. I also took cranberry, baby aspirin and drank crystal light. I had basically no ewcm that I ever noticed. I also avoided exercise and super salty things like chips. Dh wore briefs and we only dtd missionary. Did not do a cutoff either even though I had planned on it but O snuck up on me so we dtd clear up to O day. Also I'm pretty sure I looked up the moon calendar thing too after just out of curiosity and it said girl but I don't have any idea how that's supposed to influence anything lol.

Oh and I took folic acid, calcium and magnesium.

Well the RepHresh definitely worked for me so maybe it worked for you too Miracles. Rtebbe you can get RepHresh from Walmart if you have one near you, it will be in the isle with the lube, condoms, yeast infection cream, ect and it's only about $7 for a box with 4 applicators (12 day supply). I used one entire applicator full every 3 days just as the instructions on the box suggest. I'm sorry that you have to look for a new donor and I hope that you find one soon.

OK thanks I'll look when I go tomorrow and me too. I want a bfp too lol

rtebbe89- Sorry you are having problems with your donor and now have to find a new one. :hugs: I hope the process is quick.

Afm, just in the waiting game to see if I ovulate or not this cycle.

Well the RepHresh definitely worked for me so maybe it worked for you too Miracles. Rtebbe you can get RepHresh from Walmart if you have one near you, it will be in the isle with the lube, condoms, yeast infection cream, ect and it's only about $7 for a box with 4 applicators (12 day supply). I used one entire applicator full every 3 days just as the instructions on the box suggest. I'm sorry that you have to look for a new donor and I hope that you find one soon.

They don't sell it in Canada where I am. I'll have to order it and pick it up at the shipping outlet in Montana

Private gender scan tomorrow at 2:00 PM (EST)
My gut still says team blue but kinda hoping we're team pink!

any word powell? i meant more that it came so fast lol! i know i can't get a scan for gender til 18 weeks. seems forever from now. but it'll really only be 10 weeks from wednesday! that's not that long in the scheme of things. just can't believe you're already at 15 weeks!!!

I wanna know what it is!

Me either! It seems to be flying by! My appt isnt until 2PM. Its only 9:45AM here so 4 hours 15 minutes until my appt. Not too much longer!

Ohh.. how exciting Powell! It really did come fast. I watch all of your tickers and can't believe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->