Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Your chart looks great Krissie, good luck and lots of :dust:! :happydance:

Krissie I'm so sorry about the :witch:, I was hopeful for you this cycle, your chart was looking so great. :hugs: :cry:

My :yellow: bump turned :pink: today. :cloud9: <3

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/Thea%20Denise%20Ellis%20gender%20reveal_zpsv83sau7o.jpg

So sorry about the witch :hugs:

How exciting, a little girl!! That is wonderful! Major congrats!

Argh - sorry to hear about the witch Krissie! Hang in there and best of luck for next cycle. Have a big glass of wine tonight :)

Keely - yay for a little girl!

I will hopefully find out by the end of next week what we're having - so exciting!

How's everyone else doing?

So sorry Krissie!

Hal are you getting the blood test to know the gender?

Yep! Had my blood work done last Monday :) I'm 35 and considered "advanced maternal age" so it's recommended and covered by insurance.

That's awesome that your insurance covers it! Do you know when you'll be getting your results back? I felt so anxious for most of my ultrasound today because little miss was being uncooperative and crossing her legs and had her butt at a weird angle in my uterus for a good portion of the ultrasound so I worried for a good while that we wouldn't get to find out the gender after waiting so long for this day to finally arrive. Fortunately when she finally decided she was ready to show us the bits it was obvious that she was a girl. Three gorgeous white lines and absolutely no protrusion what-so-ever. The tech and I both looked extra hard to make sure there wasn't a little hidden penis somewhere and there was none to be found, lol.

I would love to have the blood results to tell! I don't know if they even offer that to me sadly. Still have so far til all that though.

Congrats on the girl kiki!!!!

Yay Powell! I'll be stalking for your update!

Keely - they told me 10-14 days to get the results from the blood test. So hopefully end of this week or early next week I'll know! I'll spill the beans to you guys but hubs and I are keeping it to ourselves and letting everyone else be surprised at the birth :)

How exciting Hal!??!?! Ive thought about keeping it a secret but I dont think I would be able to haha

9 hours until my appt! I need to go to bed haha

Powell I'm excited to see ultrasound pictures and Allison I can't wait to find out which team you're on! Does anyone have any instincts about what they are having? :D

i am almost positive this is a boy. it's been very different so far (i know i'm only beginning yet but so far its very different) than my dd. but who knows!!! i'm 6 weeks on wednesday.

I can't wait to start doing the silly things like baking soda tests and so forth. have any of you done those? i can't even remember what means what with that but i remember doing it with dd and it being right!

powell waiting patiently for your scan!!!!

I remember with DS I did all sorts of things. Everything seemed to point towards a girl. Including my own intuition. I even made a pink and grey owl blanket. I was disappointed when we found out it was a boy. I think more because I had already been calling him by the girls name we picked out and I was so certain it was a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->