Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

That is a good idea Powell. I am pretty sure that is more accurate anyways.

My anxiety is just crazy today. My temp was still up today but I am not sure it is up enough to show ovulation. I was hoping it would make an even higher jump today. :cry: So now I am back to being worried that I didn't o after all. Even though all my ewcm and ovary tenderness is virtually gone.

Aw Krissie hang in there! Just wait to see what your temps do the next couple of days! Hopefully you did ovulate and you can test soon!

I have my glucose test on Monday - not looking forward to that.

Here's my 27+3 bump - getting to the uncomfortable stage now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2
Aww beautiful bump hal!

Thanks for the kind words. I'm feeling better. I'm certain I did o. All my signs really do point to o on Monday. I put in a false temp earlier that was the same today,m and it gave me ch. So apparently it is high enough as long as tomorrow is up.

I really hope you get your bfp soon Krissie.
Powell I think that would be a better route for you to go.
As for me of course I'm getting bfns but last nights and today's had extremely faint lines about 30 mons after time was up so probably evaps but if not I hope it gets darker soon

Aw Krissie hang in there! Just wait to see what your temps do the next couple of days! Hopefully you did ovulate and you can test soon!

I have my glucose test on Monday - not looking forward to that.

Here's my 27+3 bump - getting to the uncomfortable stage now.

hal i think i'm as big as you and i'm not quite 20 weeks LOL!

Aww beautiful bump hal!

Thanks for the kind words. I'm feeling better. I'm certain I did o. All my signs really do point to o on Monday. I put in a false temp earlier that was the same today,m and it gave me ch. So apparently it is high enough as long as tomorrow is up.

I'm sure you o'd ! i'm rooting for you hun! i HATE waiting for ch! they frustrate me so much! i always freaked even if i knew they were still coming. drive me nuts! i feel your pain!! I see you have them on your ff now but is that the date you thought? sure looks like you o'd.

I really hope you get your bfp soon Krissie.
Powell I think that would be a better route for you to go.
As for me of course I'm getting bfns but last nights and today's had extremely faint lines about 30 mons after time was up so probably evaps but if not I hope it gets darker soon

30 mins probably is an evap- but do they have any color? i've heard some ladies have better luck with lines in the evening so i wouldn't be surprised if you got one on a night test first.

afm- nothing huge to report. lower back and hips starting to hurt. yikes.

Yay for CH Krissie!

Rtebbe, I hope that means something good is coming your way!!!

FX for you both! :dust:

Woo-hoo for crosshairs Krissie!!

Fx'd that is just the beginning of your bfp rtebbe!

Hope to hear very good news from you both soon!

It was stark white this morning so I'm going to stop testing and hoping until either the 2nd or 3rd if af hasn't arrived

Aww I am sorry hun. Hopefully af stays away and you get a positive in a few days!

Thank you. It was kinda depressing this morning but it will be ok

FXed that you both end up getting your :bfp: and the :witch: puts up her broom for the next 8 months! :dust:

Thanks Keely! I am really excited to test. Feeling good about this cycle.

Yea, I'm not sure why my temps are just hovering over the coverline. But I've searched ff and there are a lot of charts like that that end up with bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->